mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
I felt like that showing invalidates him as a sex partner. Unless they have sex exploits they make fun of together.Yes, it’s basically female friend or low male interest behavior…
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I felt like that showing invalidates him as a sex partner. Unless they have sex exploits they make fun of together.Yes, it’s basically female friend or low male interest behavior…
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
All are “dysfunctional”Yes and no. A dysfunctional woman in her personal life is a disaster for a relationship regardless of how ambitious she is.
I implied nothing. In no way was I attacking you or anything or anyone. I do not like how the word alpha is used in the community is all. I prefer masculine/feminine, dominant/passive.@Ranger since you decided to take the low road fine let's get into it. it will be instructional for some of the younger guys who don't know how to deal with basic rhetorical attacks.
Firstly you said more accurately. Implying my statement was wrong and that you are correct. If you look at my post history you will see I have never corrected any of the senior guys. It's a matter of respect. true leaders build up and look for commonalities they don't tear down.
'More accurately..' also encapsulates a couple of basic rhetorical tricks. it's trying to impose a position of authority i.e. capture the frame. You are sitting in judgement therefore you must be the voice of authority.
it also implies that the discussion as a matter of fact and that you have the facts.
Since the topic of discussion was experiential and therefore subjective this is patently false
Then in your next reply you selectively respond to my comment. I didn't say alpha I said 'internet alpha'. Now I doubt many people here would unfer that I thought that is a term of praise. Then you say Alpha is a ridiculous word. Implying I believe in ridiculous words. So you just used selective quoting Straw Man argument and value labelling. Which amounts to an ad hominem attack that is playing the man not the ball.
I won't debate anymore since you just leachedto 15 minutes of value out of my life. What I was trying to say is that you could be a really great contributor here if you dropped the Elder Statesman persona your attempting to cultivate.
I come here to help the younger guys as I was helped and to have open discussion in a safe environment which means being open to the possibility that my views are wrong or incomplete. But I don't respond well to cheap shots and intellectual laziness. What are your motivations?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
It is impossible for one man to bleed for another. If I had all the answers I would not have had the purpose of coming here.Ok so it was just an effort to correct my muddy thinking. Such generosity of spirit being willing to engage with lesser beings..
Since you've blessed us by sharing your judgements. My judgement is delusions of grandeur and intellectual laziness or possibly ignorance of what constitutes a discussion. And you have my firm word that I will never respond to one of your posts again.
My ego got left in the Middle East.You're completely incoherent, you avoid defining terms like the plague because ultimately it's all about you and trying to feel Superior in every thread. Nothing you're saying is reminiscent of Pook or da Dynamically at all except for da Dynamically's bragging, which he did a 180 on by the way and became deeply critical of the market (like Pook). guys that have actual experience become very critical of the market of women because we know our own value and quality. guys who are dripping with low self-esteem in need to define their own self-worth based on the women they surround themselves with invent ideologies protecting their ego.
LMAO. I’m leaving. Just like the rest did.There's nothing your ignorant uneducated as$ can say that I can't comprehend I assure you. please leave like your promised you would so that we can have our threads based on objective logic again, like this one before you hijacked it with self-important babble.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
It just accurately portrays 99% of women. If you spin plates, guess what you find?# Multiple tattoos piercings- Projection over being attracted by guys with tattoos
#Hair dyed an unusual colour - look at me
# Self harm - She is mentally ****ed up, and this can be used against you
# No father or absent father in the picture - High probability she has some personality disorder and no boundaries. Might cheat at a drop of a hat
# Multiple guy friends from online networking - She's an AW, your attention isn't going to be enough long term
# Few or no girlfriends, women aren't blinded by the prospect of hooking up with her, they see her crazy
# Talking about other guy friends or meeting them one on one
# Look at her mother and her behaviour, that's her down the line
# Exes in the picture
# High n count, multiply by 3
# Feminist / Misandrist - If she ever mentions divorce and female empowerment too much, she'll won't let you be a man
# Tries to push for exclusivity early - she's into the idea of having a boyfriend whilst doing anything on the side
# Mentions revenge or sadism against ex - that's you down the line my friend
Sure it might seem great to 'help' a chick with so many problems and dramas, but no pvssy is worth the headache these kind of girls can cause
Every guy is gonna have a hill on which he can die on, you gotta choose yours carefully.
- Darktriadism
On the road to recovery from a BPD angel haha
Agreed. This forum will portray the following.When a woman is more interested in WHAT you "bring to the table", as opposed to also being interested in WHO you are as an individual.
Believe it or not, there are many divorce courts filled with guys who are being discarded by wives who were more in love with their STUFF than they ever were with THEM.
V.U.
Is that a red flag or a mental illness? The exception is not the rule, unless your a Democrat...By reductio ad absurdum, this is obviously untrue, for example a paranoid schizophrenic wouldn't be taken on a case by case basis, correct?
That doesn't mean that you can't work around bsome red flags, but obviously there are some you need to take extremely seriously.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.