Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maintaining a connection... help me out please!

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
No-one seemed to want to read the original post so I'm going to give you the "Coles Notes" version because I need some answers. Here's my initial post if anyone wants the whole story:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149865

Short version:

- I'm from Ontario. A couple weeks ago I went out East for about a week for a competition.
- I hooked up with an HB 9 there (where HB 10s don't exist in my book), spent two nights with her, talked, had sex. She was one of the most beautiful AND nicest/easiest to talk to girls I've ever met. I would definitely date her without hesitation if we lived close to each other. Total babe and totally cool on top of it! :up:
- She comes to Ontario from time to time because she has family here. Likewise, I have this competition out East yearly.
- Added her on Facebook. Haven't messaged her since I last saw her.

Questions:

How do I maintain this connection using Facebook so I can see her when I get the opportunity?
- How do I make sure that I hook up with this girl again when she comes to Ontario, or when I go out East?
- Do I ignore her for long periods (months) at a time?
- Do I message her every so often? If so, HOW OFTEN?
- What exactly should I message her about? What should I ask her/tell her?

Thanks!

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you can. Get a router that is wireless but also has a few ethernet connections and you can leave your desktop linked via ethernet and then configure the wireless for any other computer that has a wireless card.

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously dudes, someone's got to have some advice, not that hard a question is it?

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tee

I assume you have some decent conversation with her so use it to keep contact with her.

ex: hey there is your favourite band in town, I was thinking about u and if you in town we can go together..

Her hobbies, food, movies, sport etc...just touch base with her once a while bu using her interest or common interest between both if u as a lifeline.

Keep it light with touch of comedy will go a long way.

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the right idea... I'm wondering how often I should make contact though, seeing as we're half a country away...

true romance said:
Tee

I assume you have some decent conversation with her so use it to keep contact with her.

ex: hey there is your favourite band in town, I was thinking about u and if you in town we can go together..

Her hobbies, food, movies, sport etc...just touch base with her once a while bu using her interest or common interest between both if u as a lifeline.

Keep it light with touch of comedy will go a long way.

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you can may,Get a router that is wireless but also has a few ethernet connections and you can leave your desktop linked via ethernet and then configure the wireless for any other computer that has a wireless card.

RelationshipAtoZ