Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Main girl: putting herself first

Bitcoindna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your main girl quates all the time on Instagram/snap story «put yourself first» etc

this is a masculine statement, it signals much masculin traits/energy what do you guys think?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She sounds like a pain. Not gf material. Plate status only

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't read too much into it. The statement was designed to help people stop being people-pleasers and caring too much about what other people think. Women, being empathetic by nature, are predisposed to being supportive of others to the point of being used and taken advantage of. My GF's mother, for example, constantly b*tches and moans about her whole life's woes to my GF and my GF hates it but feels some kind of responsibility to listen to her mother complain. So the statement "put yourself first" is meant to help women (and men, to a lesser extent) feel empowered to say "no" to people who are taking advantage of them and dragging them down with their emotional burdens. This has positive impacts for you because a woman who is being dragged down by the needs of others will be less psychologically healthy and happy - she will be more anxious and exhausted and emotional, and this all has negative consequences for you.

The danger in the spreading of this "put yourself first" messaging is:
- Really, REALLY stupid women: They hear it and think it means they should be 100% selfish
- Narcissistic women: They are already selfish and already don't put other's needs over their own, so they take the statement as license to consider the needs of others even LESS than they already do

The statement doesn't mean a woman shouldn't do things for her man but certain women might interpret it that way. Generally, a woman who is predisposed to being a people-pleaser and an empath (as most women are), is not in much danger of taking this advice the wrong way. She should be somewhere in the middle of the spectrum - most women are too far to the people-pleaser side, so this advice is aimed at moving her more to center.

Lastly, don't worry about what she says. Judge her by her actions. There is nothing wrong with her saying this on IG, but if her actions toward you change in a negative way, then that is what you worry about.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even bother dating b!tches who constantly update their instagram with attention whoring posts , selfies , deplorable feminist qoutes or what not.

The most stable and calm relationship I ever had was with a girl who never used instagram. Never. Her facebook was strictly for family and business purposes and even that was capped to a limit.

But yall keep taking these attention h0es seriously and see where that winds up

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don’t post on social media in any way, I have accounts on some platforms but mostly to see stuff acquaintances send me.

A recent plate that I released back into circulation flat out said to me that one of the things that made her nervous about me was that I DID NOT PARTICIPATE in social media. This was part of a discussion about attention whoring and seeking validation on these platforms. She vehemently disagreed, I believe that conversation was the beginning of the decline. This from a woman closer to my age - seriously, it turned out she was easily 10-20 iq points lower than expected once I finally got her talking. Frankly don’t think she understood half the things I said to her…

She now belongs to the streets now.