Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Main DJ board has gone south ...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, moderators asleep at the wheel

Yeah, what moderators? I know, people have day jobs, but they're the ones who started this site, they should keep it up.

On the main board I've read almost nothing regarding DJism on it. Nothing about being cool, calm, collected, valuing yourself, working on your own personal qualities. It's one big mysoginistic cesspool.

Plus, bunch of 16- and 17-year olds wondering how to take compliments (amazing!), how to ask women out (what?!), whether they should open doors (duh!) and so forth. Their fathers must be the most clueless folk on this earth. Didn't they teach them the basics ... guess not.

Then we have the play by play of guys screwing women ... pleeeeeease, I could care less. Then the long, unparagraphed stories.

It's really, really gotten bad and most of the dorks there don't even realize it.

But again -- WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people don't understand the most important message this board can teach: women aren't the goal of life, just a perk.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, i agree with you guys !
when i was younger, there was no internet to get good female advice and we just dogged it out until we got tired of being burnt and stepped on.
for all you younger bucs out there :
you have internet and good quality experienced advice on this site, so quit talking about silly stuff and realize that this site can help you if you all listen and take notes.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case in point: look at the masturbation thread on the main board by some 15 year old. I'd like to think he's a troll but suspect he's genuine, unfortunately.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw that, too -- a 15-year old giving advice!

When I was 15 I wasn't dispensing advice to older people, and this clown gets on there trying to tell everyone not to whack off. Hilarious!

Ah, whatever happened to the pre-internet/pre-MTV days when kids actually played pick-up basketball, rode their bikes, worked a tough summer job for no money and built character ... we're breeding a generation of AFC wimps, unfortunately.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah West, the good ole days before AIDS !
i agree, just walk in any nite club and watch these guys operate !
no wonder women act the way they do ! they tease these poor fellas to death and they dont even realize it. if we good make good DJ's out of them, women would have to change their ways of operation.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on fellas

Unfortunately I think you guys are right...

I know, I'm older and have more experience, but how come the fundamentals of DJism -- i.e., searching for self-improvement first, not worrying about women and their behavior -- is lost on 99 percent of the people on the main DJ board?
Well, others have already made good points. Lack of experience. Baby-batter on the brains.

But I also think it has to do with effort. When I first came to this site I was looking for a quick fix, and I think most guys probalby are. They're looking to learn a few techniques, rules, guidelines, and tricks to get pvssy. When I read through the DJ Bible I got the message loud and clear that in order to be a true DJ you had to become a well rounded MAN. But I was so caught up in the other BS of life that it took me a few years to get where I needed to be. Heck, I'm still working on it, but I've developed enough of my inner game now to know that that's where its at.

That's one of the reasons I think working out is one of the best things for a newbie to start doing. It builds character, self esteem, confidence, discipline, and makes you look better too! Maybe the boot camp should be re-done to include work on the inner game as well :)

khane9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Yeah, moderators asleep at the wheel

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Yeah, what moderators? I know, people have day jobs, but they're the ones who started this site, they should keep it up.

On the main board I've read almost nothing regarding DJism on it. Nothing about being cool, calm, collected, valuing yourself, working on your own personal qualities. It's one big mysoginistic cesspool.

Plus, bunch of 16- and 17-year olds wondering how to take compliments (amazing!), how to ask women out (what?!), whether they should open doors (duh!) and so forth. Their fathers must be the most clueless folk on this earth. Didn't they teach them the basics ... guess not.

Then we have the play by play of guys screwing women ... pleeeeeease, I could care less. Then the long, unparagraphed stories.

It's really, really gotten bad and most of the dorks there don't even realize it.

But again -- WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS!
West, I've come in here trying to participate in a way of doing rather than telling. I may or may not have posted one of these "play by play" screws, but there was a point in the end. Unfortunately no one really picked it up and chimed in on it. So I stopped the "action" posts all together. Aside from telling people to do sh*t, I don't know what else to do here. So tell me, am I doing this all wrong? Because I feel lumped into your rant. With all the people b1tching, I don't know what's right here.

Oh fvck it. I'm going out.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, lay off the moderators. Watching after the board isn't all that easy. We try our best to keep the forums running smoothly, but even we reach our limits at times. Though with this board up and running, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who's a troll and who has real advice.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys guys...

Guys guys... You all sound like a couple of old ladies talking about the good old days. Instead of moaning and complaining about all the clueless AFC's on the main board that - apparently have clueless fathers too - why not use YOUR expertise and help these guys out?

At least they did ONE thing right: They came here because they know what they've been doing hasn't worked for them.

Even though you all might not have been as AFC as these new guys, everyone has to start somewhere. At least give them a little credit for trying to improve and if you can find the time: Help them out a little?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete the old board and start over

Not trashing the moderators, but it appears they're not moderating one iota.

Look, when a 15-year old is coaching people on whacking off, that's a good indication to move it to the high school board or wipe it out ... please.

Seriously crazykid, you shouldn't be here, you should be on the other board. Actually you should just delete the entire board and start over and say if you're not going to read the DJ Bible you're going to get wiped out again. If you're going to post play-by-play sex scenes, you'll be wiped out. This is an internet site, YOUR internet site, it's a dictatorship run by Allen and staff. If they complain about free speech violations, forget it. Delete them.

I'm surprised the moderators have not looked at the deterioration of that board. And please move everyone 17 and under to the high school board. Most of the high school kids who come here appear cool and are willing to learn.

* Try to teach them over there on the other board? I told the guy with the kid who wanted to be a pimp that he was being an irresponsible fool and he said, "Let me be the pimp that I am."

Why not delete that? C'mon moderators, wipe these b-astards out! Can't you see that nothing about DJism is being discussed on that board?

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I get your point about not helping out on the main board. The fact is, you cannot change people that don't want to change. The guys that really want to learn need to read the DJ-bible which is mentioned at almost any board. After reading that, I think they might very well be aware when they are given bad advice.

In my opinion, people should only be given the name "Master Don Juan" when their posts are rated up to a certain amount of points or are hand-picked by the moderators. I think there are lots of good posters that don't post too often. Where others post crappy posts every day.

This system might give the newbies a better chance of picking out the good from the bad advice.

I just don't think it's worth complaining about it. That won't change anything..

Last edited:

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but its taking a turn that indicates that I may need to chime in here:

On the main board going south....

Quite simply, the main discussion forum is what it is, a training ground, a place where newcommers can ask questions, share ideas, and announce their "ground breaking discoveries". Its a haven where young "DJs" can learn and grow. It was that for me, for you, and for the current newbies. And it will continue to be such until Allen decides otherwise.

And let me remind some of you that the DJ Bible is NOT this website's greatest resource. YOU are this site's greatest resource. It is not the post itself, but the interaction between posters that determine the quality of a thread, and consequently, this message board as a whole.

Yeah, there are alot of low quality threads on the main forum. But I don't blame the kids for that. They are doing what they are supposed to do; ask questions. In my opinion, every post is quality post. The real problem is that not every post gets a quality response, or even worse, no response at all. Now I can't tell other "mature men" what to do, but all of us in this forum could take five minutes or less to provide a quality response to at least one of the posts in the main forum. That alone could go a long way to keep to main forum from going any further south, so to say...

On the idea of hand-picking Master Don Juans...

Master's Only forum request #3,576...:rolleyes:

I was once in favor of mods hand picking posters for a closed Master's Only forum, but now I believe that's a bad idea. Hand-picking "Master Don Juans" is elitist, useless, counter-productive and distracting. The purpose of this forum is for guys to improve their status in REAL LIFE, not their status on some obscure internet message board.

Exhibit A: This very thread. Look at how high and mighty some of you are acting. This sense of aristocracy may be an unforeseen byproduct of bringing back the "mature" forum that I didn't think would occur, but apparrently it has occurred. Imagine of this was a "Master's Only" forum?

On moderators being asleep at the wheel...

100% untrue. Rest assured every mod is well aware of what goes on in EVERY forum. Just because we don't respond to every thread that you think we should, believe me, we have our reasons.

Moderators should not have to publish justification for every action they do or do not make, and I'm not about to set that precedent now. The moderator's corner is a closed forum for exactly that reason.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Delete the old board and start over

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Not trashing the moderators, but it appears they're not moderating one iota.

Look, when a 15-year old is coaching people on whacking off, that's a good indication to move it to the high school board or wipe it out ... please.

Seriously crazykid, you shouldn't be here, you should be on the other board. Actually you should just delete the entire board and start over and say if you're not going to read the DJ Bible you're going to get wiped out again. If you're going to post play-by-play sex scenes, you'll be wiped out. This is an internet site, YOUR internet site, it's a dictatorship run by Allen and staff. If they complain about free speech violations, forget it. Delete them.

I'm surprised the moderators have not looked at the deterioration of that board. And please move everyone 17 and under to the high school board. Most of the high school kids who come here appear cool and are willing to learn.

* Try to teach them over there on the other board? I told the guy with the kid who wanted to be a pimp that he was being an irresponsible fool and he said, "Let me be the pimp that I am."

Why not delete that? C'mon moderators, wipe these b-astards out! Can't you see that nothing about DJism is being discussed on that board?
I am on the other board (and every board after that too.) I basically live on this site now. If only you knew how many posts get deleted each day. When I first became a mod, I was surprised at how many posts get the "disappear forever" button. Useless and idiotic threads are trying to be cut down, but if everyone keeps posting them...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderators

100% untrue. Rest assured every mod is well aware of what goes on in EVERY forum.
The fact that you said that sums up the problem right there...Its like I said the moderators are out of touch...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the moderators are all over it!

That is an all-time low.

It's amazing how the site moderators have let a site that was supposed to be about DJism disinegrate into one about mysogyny and boorishness.

About 90 percent of the main board has nothing to do with DJism and anytime someone posts something about being calm, cool, and collected and not letting women run their life, they just ignore and go back to saying something stupid.

I'm contemplating bailing on this whole site as it doesn't reflect my values (I'm old school) or what I think men in this country should be working on. All this site is doing is promoting values that are just going to continue our high pregnancy/high divorce/high abuse rate, IMO.

DJ moderators need to start another site as in how to score women and sex tips or something.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i'm also scrounging for good stuff to read.
one post is not even in the form of a question

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good points

I think you pointed out some good things. But yes, that board has really deteriorated. It used to be about maintaining some sense of cool throughout life amidst all the curveballs women are tossing us. I may write some articles, who knows. I do subscribe to the DJ tip of the day. A lot of what I have to say is already in the DJ Bible ... a tract that is widely ignored by the horndogs on the main site.

Yes, the c-m in the mouth thing should've been eliminated. Yes, I had a lot of questions about sex and so forth when I was your age, but I wasn't so desparate that I had to ask every minute detail. Some things are just better off finding out on your own.

As for conservative/liberal, I think DJism cuts across all boundaries. Believe it or not, I'm fairly liberal (politically) but I still have many family-type values that I think are worth perserving in our society, like not taking drugs, not cheating on your spouse, etc.

I do think those under 18 should stay on the high school board unless they have valid questions. They should be reading the entire DJ Bible and just reading responses from serious DJs.

When 15-year olds are preaching to us about the evils of masturbation, it's gone too far.