Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Main DJ board has gone south ...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... glad this one is here.

Is the main board now filled with high school kids and first-time daters? What the heck as happened?! Look at the titles of posts, "Oh my God, she looked at me," and, "I can't figure women out," and, "What do I do," and, "Should I take my ex back."

The DJ answers to those questions are: "Of course she's looking at you," and, "Don't try to figure women out; live your own life," and, "What you should do is move on," and, "Never take your ex back."

I know, I'm older and have more experience, but how come the fundamentals of DJism -- i.e., searching for self-improvement first, not worrying about women and their behavior -- is lost on 99 percent of the people on the main DJ board?

Should they all be cast off to the high school board? That board used to rule and kick butt ... now it's just a blatant display of AFCness.

Thank God for this board!

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seconded.

Most posts on the main board are variations on either 'A girl looked at me on the bus - does she love me' or 'I'm a pimpin a$$ mofo who gets all da chicks'

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I find myself yelling at people now on that board. Yesterday for example some fool posted something like. She rubbed her boobs against me and kept following me around, what should I do?

I seriously wanted to stick my hand through the monitor and strangle the kid.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah or 'I'm 18 she's 17, is the age gap too large'? :D

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

She gave me her number, should I call her?

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also can't stand the really long, rambling 1000 words + essays that read like a testimonial in church...

'It all started in junior high school when I was 12' yadder yadder yadder....:eek:

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I'm 21 so I'm not sure if my age qualifies for the mature man board. But honestly I get tired of the main board up there with the same repetitive questions.

Everytime I see one of those novel length posts I click the back button, and when I read one of those "banged 250 chicks last year cause I'm da bomb" posts I shake my head in despair.

Would rather read and post over here to be honest.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A classic from today!

On the main board a guy was told by a gal he was good looking and he didn't know how to take a compliment!!

My God, I was a royal AFC in my youth, but I knew how to do that! You smile and say thanks, it's really easy.

Is the 21st century man that freakin' clueless that he doesn't know how to take a compliment?! The world is doomed.

What in the heck are the fathers of the world teaching their sons these days? My God!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are learning the AFC way of life from Hollywood and Feminists...

TV is destroying our society, but you all know that.

Rome fell, and the "West" will falll....

Dietzcoi

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's still going south!

I tried the tough love approach on a guy who is acting like it's the end of the world after a four-month "relationship" (I use that term loosely) broke up, and wasn't received well.

I'm thinking most of those guys should be over on the high school forum where everyone can "feel each other's pain."

No offense to those who are going through this, but even at 18 when I broke up with my first girlfriend did I not feel this. I felt hurt and bummed, but more angry at her stupid antics. My eating habits changed, but I still got up in the morning, worked out, did my summer job, and held my head high when I returned to college and had to see this beyotch. She couldn't believe how calm and collected I was, and frankly, I was a royal AFC at that stage of my life.

I'm finding more and more young men on this side are turning AFC. Whatever happened to real men?

Then we have the guy with oneitis who is dating a married woman with two kids (he's 23) and he refuses to take advice from experienced DJs who have done this or who are divorced.

It's turning into an AFC forum -- sadly.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but we have to keep fighting. That is what this board is all about... fighting the AFC trend. We will probably never win but we can help out a few guys the way I wished somebody would have helped me in 1983.

Dietzcoi

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I can say that I honestly read this board more then I do the main. Regardless of my age I also feel that the high school as well as the main boards have gone to the dumpster.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree

That's what I don't get Dietzcoi (and I'm your age) is that we've been through all this, we've been through the ringer and these youngsters think we're all wrong.

Seventy-five percent of my male married friends are miserable because they had no blueprint as to why they were marrying, what kind of person they should marry, and that they should get their own personal sh-t together before marrying.

Many are now trapped with kids.

I wasn't an AFC when I discovered this site, but it helped me refine my ways, and quit putting women on such tall pedestals. The essence of DJism -- be YOUR OWN best person -- is lost in the subtitle of this site in that it says it's all about meeting women. Actually, it should be all about being the best you can be.

I don't know why the newbies fight the geezers here ... but I guess they'll have to learn the hard way, i.e. divorce, major break-ups, etc. But yes, we should still fight against AFCism and oneitis.

* The dude Drex is ruining his life one day at a time with that married broad with kids ... and he still won't listen.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Agree

Originally posted by WestCoaster
That's what I don't get Dietzcoi (and I'm your age) is that we've been through all this, we've been through the ringer and these youngsters think we're all wrong.

Seventy-five percent of my male married friends are miserable because they had no blueprint as to why they were marrying, what kind of person they should marry, and that they should get their own personal sh-t together before marrying.

Many are now trapped with kids.

I wasn't an AFC when I discovered this site, but it helped me refine my ways, and quit putting women on such tall pedestals. The essence of DJism -- be YOUR OWN best person -- is lost in the subtitle of this site in that it says it's all about meeting women. Actually, it should be all about being the best you can be.

I don't know why the newbies fight the geezers here ... but I guess they'll have to learn the hard way, i.e. divorce, major break-ups, etc. But yes, we should still fight against AFCism and oneitis.

* The dude Drex is ruining his life one day at a time with that married broad with kids ... and he still won't listen.
It's obviously because their naive, but their naive because their in denial. Their brain has been conditioned to beleive that there's only one way, and they don't want to face that. Over time they'll get it, don't worry.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a bright future R3

R3etc., you'll go far in this world as you're learning DJism at age 15. Have you read the DJ bible? It's a keeper.

I'm envious that you can actually go out into this world with advanced DJ skills at your age. You'll not believe how far this can take you. Instead of being on suicide watch over a breakup, you'll learn to move on, establish your own hobbies, work on your career, and date others ... stuff I wish I would've known at your age.

You seem very astute and mature for your age. You do belong in this forum and congratulations on discovering DJism at such a young age.

Remember, most people are AFCs, Hollywood is AFC, the U.S. culture is AFC, and women don't understand DJism (though they're attracted to it), and don't like it in theory (though they love the techniques). All of these outside forces will try and turn you AFC.

Hold your ground!

Reaction score
It is difficult to intervene in the affairs of others when there is an emotional bond between them because we have an inbred genetically predisposed desire to love and be loved. This emotion seems to temporarily override reason in the short term.

It is the fear of this feeling of love never happening again that makes one cling to their partner no matter how dreadful the results.

As we get older we have a better understanding that you need more than emotional and physical love to make a relationship last. As men we must look at a woman that we are to keep as how she will further our goals in life and how as a complementary partner she will make us stronger! Child bearing and feminine companionship are two of the main reasons why we engage with one another.

This 'reasoning' over 'emotion' becomes understood as we get older - experience makes us wiser. Young men are caught up in their physical lusts and because of their lack of experience their reasoning does not overpower the emotional appeal that a woman brings!

This lack of reasoning and overabundance of AFC emotion becomes extremely dangerous today because women have become extremely dangerous.

Women today, at an early age have become more astute of how to manipulate men for their personal gain, unfortunately to the detriment of the young man who does not value reason over his physical lust and his emotional need to love and feel loved.

However, once we get severely burned we never play with fire again – once we understand its power of destruction we respect it for what it is and handle it as such!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They ought to blow the old board up!

New lows:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52479

A big, huge lie, bad spelling, grammar and b.s.

Check the ages on these guys, most are 17 and should be on the high school board. The other ones are 19 and just going on their first dates -- and they should be on the high school board, too.

Man, it used to be about style, about cool, about keeping your cool, about bettering yourself.

Now it's about either AFCism or misogyny. Thank God for this forum.

Can't believe Allen Thompson hasn't revamped the board.

It needs to be shut down for a week, have guys banned or shipped to the high school board, and started over.

The essence and philosophies of DJism are completely lost over there and it's getting worse.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree

West Coaster,

I completely agree with you (although being an engineer, my spelling is one of my weaknesses ;) ).

An age group should be defined for the main forum and enforced. I am also getting very tired of the threads started by guys in the age ranges of 15 to 18. They should be confined to the High School forum.

The end result, is the high quality posters in the age range of 19 to 24 or so, are becoming so discouraged, that they no longer post or respond to anything.

Overall, there should be some sort of mechanism that quickly weeds out the jackazzez that start silly threads.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is simple..

I agree that the main forum is going south fast, and do you know why?

The answer is the Moderators are not stepping up to the plate...I propose that the moderators be placed in charge of keeping the lame posts out...., and the really good stuff in...I know this would be a demanding task, but it would insure quality material...and after all isn't a moderator a facilitator, and leader of discussion.

It would be really neat if we had a moderator with credentials, like Doc Love, or another expert of that nature...

Thats my opinion for what its worth.