Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Magick or The Western Esoteric tradition.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
"Magick isn't something you do, it's something we are." Donald Michael Kraig

I've been a Magickian since I can recall. As a matter of fact, I was ushered to The Path when I met mine Holy Guardian Angel at the age of twelve. Here's how this meeting transpired: I had always been curious about the "what happens when we leave this plane". Having been raised strict Catholic, I was enamored with the ritual of Mass. The consecrations, the prayers, the transmutations of bread and wine into blood and flesh; how we come to reach Apotheosis every Sunday, as all of our sins are washed away. Having found a deck of Tarot cards while perusing my friend's Mom's small library (which, fortuitously was Crowley's Thoth deck), I instinctively knew I could understand what the images said but I didn't have the training to internalize them into thought-forms to use as direction.

So my quest began. One day, I walked to Merlin's Books in Tampa on Dale Mabry and bee-lined to the Occult/Metaphysical section. Being a kid and broke as hell with only a couple bucks in my pocket for a drink, I perused the wall pulling book after book until I came to one which drew me in: The Book of the sacred Magic of Abramelin The Mage, which, as I'd come to understand as the goal, is conversing with one's Holy Guardian Angel. I held that book close to an hour wondering how I was going to buy it? Having thought it through - and battling my internal struggle of right-vs-wrong - I made the decision to steal it. I slipped the book in my jeans, asked the guy at the counter if he had any Green Goblin comics, after shaking his head (didn't even look up to answer me) I walked out nervous and shaking with anticipation that I was going to get caught the moment I left!

As I had a five mile walk back to my Dad's house, and constantly looking over my shoulder, I went half a mile and decided to wait for a bus, foregoing my drink to get home. This is where the Magick happened.

I sat on the bench devouring every word, every picture, trying to dissect the magic squares, when a calm voice came from my right. I closed the book immediately thinking it was someone from the bookshop coming to get me for my theft. Far, far from it. He was a black elderly man in his fifties or so. What was most curious were his bright blue eyes and pure white hair. What was more disturbing was that he never opened his mouth to speak to me. When my eyes locked with his he spoke telepathically.

Now, you may scoff and think this bullsh!t, and I don't care. I know what happened.

He spoke in a tonality free of any linguistic aberration or drawl. His words were pure and amazingly soothing. He asked what I was reading? I dropped my gaze having felt the pinch of Catholic guilt grabbing me, and showed him the cover. I told him I'm, "looking for God." I vividly recall him running his index finger over the cover then his words rang in my head saying, " My Son, look at me."

When I did he smiled the most gentle, warming smile I've ever felt. "You only need to look within your own heart to find God." Then he laid his hand on my shoulder telling me to be careful getting home.

He handed me the book as I glanced for a second the opposite way to see if the bus was coming. When I turned my head towards him. he was gone.

I never got on the bus. I walked and cried the rest of the way home. To've felt divinity changed everything. I knew right then there was more than this material existence. That's how my quest as, what Dion Fortune labeled, a Philosophical Magickian began.

Through the years I've studied and practiced various Magickal disciplines and paths, each of which have merit in their own right and something of value to offer, but the most robust, and truest, to me, is Thelema. Aleister Crowley's Thelema is best described as "The method of science, the aim of religion." What appeals most to me with the Thelemic perspective to the Magickal Arts is the freedom of it. Though there are rules and constraints in the rituals and the acumen has to be followed; but the joy of freedom. To be able to bring in your experiences and personality in the fold of your occult learning, is most alluring to me as a practicing occultist.

My aim in this thread is to hear other opinions, share experiences and help to learn from each other.

Incidentally, I still have that stolen copy of Abramelin which sits prominently on my bookshelf next to his brothers and sisters.

Attachments

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Your eating at the table of demons with this crap. You know crowley was a luciferian child molestor? Fuk outta here with this dungeons an dragons crap. You want true power and strength follow a real God, our Father through the Son Jesus Christ. Not these false demons leading you astray. Lol thelema? Do you even know crowleys teachings on child sex then your going to say thats such a great thing? I rebuke you and crowley and all this satanic activity.

You think it was some special angel you spoke with?

2 corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
You're an idiot. If the Most High was real he wouldn't allow HIS priests to put their fingers in little boys' a$$es every Sunday at mass.

Your God is the myth everyone hides behind to shield them from their own desires and guilt. Obviously you haven't read your own Bible. Read the passage in Mark which described Jesus and a young boy having homosexual relations:

Mark 10:34 and 10:35 and the second in the middle of Mark 10:46. Fragment 1
And they came to Bethany. And there was a woman there, whose brother was dead. And she came and fell down before Jesus and said to him: Son of David, have mercy on me. But the disciples rebuked her. And in anger Jesus went away with her into the garden where the tomb was; and immediately a loud voice was heard from the tomb; and Jesus went forward and rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And immediately he went in where the young man was, stretched out his hand and raised him up, grasping him by the hand. But the young man looked upon him and loved him, and began to entreat him that he might remain with him. And when they had gone out from the tomb, they went into the young man’s house; for he was rich. And after six days Jesus commissioned him; and in the evening the young man came to him, clothed only in linen cloth upon his naked body. And he remained with him that night; for Jesus was teaching him the mysteries of the Kingdom of God. And from there he went away and returned to the other bank of the Jordan.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Roman Catholic church is not a Christian institution. If you recall history at the end of it's life then Cesar adopted Christian religion. Catholicism is 100% different from Orthodox Christianity, all holiday dates are different, for example you have Christmas same day there is winter solstice, and Easter is same day the birth of goddess of death. If you compare things, you will find out that a lot of Roman Catholic holiday events have a hidden meaning behind them and are celebrating something else entirely. It's not a mistake, because Roman Catholic religion is continuation of Roman empire and has nothing to do with Christianity. True Christian religion today is Orthodox.

Now it gets even more madder. Throughout history and today essentially any war is crusades against something. You take middle east wars by murica, crusades. You take sht in Ukraine, Georgia, and none military sht in Baltic countries and Poland it's a crusade against Russian Orthodox church. Quite literally in the Ukraine right now you have quite literally Nazi's, and government that destroys Cyrillic alphabet, rewrites history, promotes homosexuality, there is a religious war where Churches are being taken over by Roman Catholics.

If you ever wondered why pedophilia is so prevalent among Catholic's, well it is because it has nothing to do with Christian religious. Heck, they even promote homosexuality. There is new term out, Gay Christian.

Sodomy's a sin.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
The Roman Catholic church bought the rights to Christianity. Like Disney just bought the rights to everything entertainment, the Catholics have absorbed every bit of the mystique and legend that is Jesus Christ. Any orthodox religious organization calling itself Christian is immediately subjugated by the arm of the Holy See.

Though I have to admit the religious right are quickly losing any sense of credibility as the whole of mass-organized religion slowly circles the toilet.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roman Catholic church is not a Christian institution. If you recall history at the end of it's life then Cesar adopted Christian religion. Catholicism is 100% different from Orthodox Christianity, all holiday dates are different, for example you have Christmas same day there is winter solstice, and Easter is same day the birth of goddess of death. If you compare things, you will find out that a lot of Roman Catholic holiday events have a hidden meaning behind them and are celebrating something else entirely. It's not a mistake, because Roman Catholic religion is continuation of Roman empire and has nothing to do with Christianity. True Christian religion today is Orthodox.

Now it gets even more madder. Throughout history and today essentially any war is crusades against something. You take middle east wars by murica, crusades. You take sht in Ukraine, Georgia, and none military sht in Baltic countries and Poland it's a crusade against Russian Orthodox church. Quite literally in the Ukraine right now you have quite literally Nazi's, and government that destroys Cyrillic alphabet, rewrites history, promotes homosexuality, there is a religious war where Churches are being taken over by Roman Catholics.

If you ever wondered why pedophilia is so prevalent among Catholic's, well it is because it has nothing to do with Christian religious. Heck, they even promote homosexuality. There is new term out, Gay Christian.

Sodomy's a sin.
You are a creepy Russian but I agree with you on this. Catholicism is nothing more than corruption of Christianity. State-sponsored control.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You're an idiot. If the Most High was real he wouldn't allow HIS priests to put their fingers in little boys' a$$es every Sunday at mass.

Your God is the myth everyone hides behind to shield them from their own desires and guilt. Obviously you haven't read your own Bible. Read the passage in Mark which described Jesus and a young boy having homosexual relations:

https://raumfahrer.wordpress.com/manson/crowley-on-sacrifice/

Crowley on human sacrifice. crowley on sodomy of children as a means to gain the most power. are you disputing these facts?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“What was more disturbing was that he never opened his mouth to speak to me. When my eyes locked with his he spoke telepathically. Now, you may scoff and think this bullsh!t, and I don't care. I know what happened.”

Self-deception is a very powerful thing. It’s easier to fool someone than to convince them that they’ve been fooled.

Cheers.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
https://raumfahrer.wordpress.com/manson/crowley-on-sacrifice/

Crowley on human sacrifice. crowley on sodomy of children as a means to gain the most power. are you disputing these facts?
To the ignorant and unitiated, it would, on the surface, appear he was speaking on human sacrifice. What he's referring to is masturbation. The sacrifice of his semen. Sex Magick is one of our founding principles and a short-cut to activating latent circuitry in our nervous systems.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
“What was more disturbing was that he never opened his mouth to speak to me. When my eyes locked with his he spoke telepathically. Now, you may scoff and think this bullsh!t, and I don't care. I know what happened.”

Self-deception is a very powerful thing. It’s easier to fool someone than to convince them that they’ve been fooled.

Cheers.
Brother DISH, good to see you're still wandering amongst us. In reference to your post (If I misconstrue I apologize), my reality is my own. Just as yours and everyone else. I know what happened and it's not the strangest thing to have happened to me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Elaborate on how you concluded that Jesus is a homo just by this passage?

Or was it through ur magik divination?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Elaborate on how you concluded that Jesus is a homo just by this passage?

Or was it through ur magik divination?
Like every other sheep who quotes the Bible as gospel, you haven't taken the time to read the damned thing. The Bible is completely allegorical. Everything is hearsay. Only the parts you "wish" to be real are "real". Homosexuality was rampant in the Middle East during the time of the latest Christ. Only when the Kings of the era found it objectionable was it deemed a sin. Even now the Catholics are the most lurid of pedophiles and pee-pee players with the youngins.

I don't need divination only a yearning to read what's true and having the right-mind to speak correctly. "Ur"? The fvck is that? Prepubescent girls text-speak. When you learn to do that, then I'll consider if you're (notice the correct usage kid) worthy to impart wisdom and knowledge.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Like every other sheep who quotes the Bible as gospel, you haven't taken the time to read the damned thing. The Bible is completely allegorical. Everything is hearsay. Only the parts you "wish" to be real are "real". Homosexuality was rampant in the Middle East during the time of the latest Christ. Only when the Kings of the era found it objectionable was it deemed a sin. Even now the Catholics are the most lurid of pedophiles and pee-pee players with the youngins.

I don't need divination only a yearning to read what's true and having the right-mind to speak correctly. "Ur"? The fvck is that? Prepubescent girls text-speak. When you learn to do that, then I'll consider if you're (notice the correct usage kid) worthy to impart wisdom and knowledge.
Calm down. There's no need to get all pent-up and emotional over spelling.

You have yet to answer my question and stop deflecting like a petulant little girl by talking about the whole Middle East, you said Jesus is a homo and you used that passage as proof.

Either you answer directly or hush like a good little girl if you can't.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I answered you. The Bible explicitly states, in a number of passages, that Jesus laid with men. What is specifically does not say, is that he ever laid with a woman.

This from a devout Anglican Priest should clear any misleadings:

"Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi. Unusually, he was unmarried. The idea that he had a romantic relationship with Mary Magdalene is the stuff of fiction, based on no biblical evidence. The evidence, on the other hand, that he may have been what we today call gay is very strong. But even gay rights campaigners in the church have been reluctant to suggest it. A significant exception was Hugh Montefiore, bishop of Birmingham and a convert from a prominent Jewish family. He dared to suggest that possibility and was met with disdain, as though he were simply out to shock.
After much reflection and with certainly no wish to shock, I felt I was left with no option but to suggest, for the first time in half a century of my Anglican priesthood, that Jesus may well have been homosexual. Had he been devoid of sexuality, he would not have been truly human. To believe that would be heretical.
Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. It would be so interpreted in any person today. Although there is no rabbinic tradition of celibacy, Jesus could well have chosen to refrain from sexual activity, whether he was gay or not. Many Christians will wish to assume it, but I see no theological need to. The physical expression of faithful love is godly. To suggest otherwise is to buy into a kind of puritanism that has long tainted the churches."

You see, you cannot trust any current revision of The Bible. It's been manipulated and tainted and re-written that it's not even close to what's been found to have been what was truly written in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Those texts include the omitted and obliterated secret Gospels of Mark, Mary Magdalene, and the rest of the Disciples of Christ. If you take the time to put your ego on the shelf and read those true texts- from the ages these events occurred- you'd have an entirely new appreciation for what Jesus really said and did. The entire book of Mark will light your homosexual panic to a frenzy.

Having been raised Catholic my entire youth, and having read the current bible many, many times, I'd say I have a far more intellectual grasp on it. Being an Occultist also has given me the push to read into the hidden worlds of most of the world's religions.

ALL of which were written by mere mortals. If they were the word of God, certainly, if he's "all-mighty" could've written it himself? Maybe Thanos has God in a figure-four leg-lock?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I answered you. The Bible explicitly states, in a number of passages, that Jesus laid with men. What is specifically does not say, is that he ever laid with a woman.

This from a devout Anglican Priest should clear any misleadings:

"Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi. Unusually, he was unmarried. The idea that he had a romantic relationship with Mary Magdalene is the stuff of fiction, based on no biblical evidence. The evidence, on the other hand, that he may have been what we today call gay is very strong. But even gay rights campaigners in the church have been reluctant to suggest it. A significant exception was Hugh Montefiore, bishop of Birmingham and a convert from a prominent Jewish family. He dared to suggest that possibility and was met with disdain, as though he were simply out to shock.
After much reflection and with certainly no wish to shock, I felt I was left with no option but to suggest, for the first time in half a century of my Anglican priesthood, that Jesus may well have been homosexual. Had he been devoid of sexuality, he would not have been truly human. To believe that would be heretical.
Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. It would be so interpreted in any person today. Although there is no rabbinic tradition of celibacy, Jesus could well have chosen to refrain from sexual activity, whether he was gay or not. Many Christians will wish to assume it, but I see no theological need to. The physical expression of faithful love is godly. To suggest otherwise is to buy into a kind of puritanism that has long tainted the churches."

You see, you cannot trust any current revision of The Bible. It's been manipulated and tainted and re-written that it's not even close to what's been found to have been what was truly written in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Those texts include the omitted and obliterated secret Gospels of Mark, Mary Magdalene, and the rest of the Disciples of Christ. If you take the time to put your ego on the shelf and read those true texts- from the ages these events occurred- you'd have an entirely new appreciation for what Jesus really said and did. The entire book of Mark will light your homosexual panic to a frenzy.

Having been raised Catholic my entire youth, and having read the current bible many, many times, I'd say I have a far more intellectual grasp on it. Being an Occultist also has given me the push to read into the hidden worlds of most of the world's religions.

ALL of which were written by mere mortals. If they were the word of God, certainly, if he's "all-mighty" could've written it himself? Maybe Thanos has God in a figure-four leg-lock?
If it explicitly states so then point it out.

There's no need for a long winded written speech, which is ur opinion and that of another person.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
If it explicitly states so then point it out.

There's no need for a long winded written speech.
You need to be face-fvcked the information by everyone because your'e too lazy to look it up yourself?

Here are a few for you to choke on: Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10. A fourth passage, Jude 1:7, is often interpreted as referring to homosexuality. Matthew 19:4-6 and Mark 10:6-9 and Leviticus is full of references to Jesus and his disciples engaging in homo-erotic tug-of-war.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You need to be face-fvcked the information by everyone because your'e too lazy to look it up yourself?

Here are a few for you to choke on: Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10. A fourth passage, Jude 1:7, is often interpreted as referring to homosexuality. Matthew 19:4-6 and Mark 10:6-9 and Leviticus is full of references to Jesus and his disciples engaging in homo-erotic tug-of-war.
Again u r getting emotional, all that feminine energy is wasted on one such as me.

It is you who raised it up that Jesus is a homo and not me.

You used a passage as proof but when asked to elaborate on it you have resorted to a long ass story that doesn't answer my question.

This is a typical attitude of females who are natural spin masters.

Point out which part of the passage that you posted that explicitly says jesus is a homo, if you can't then feel free to comb the Bible until you find one referencing to Jesus's homosexuality.

If you like and if it makes you any happier, you have my permission to roll on the floor and bawl around in an emotional state fit for a 10 year old.

Once you're done it and in a calmer mood, be a good little boy and find those answers I seek.

Now hush.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, the "woe-is-me" syndrome. Because you're lazy, I have to do all of the leg-work for you? I already gave you the answers numbnut. The re-written Bible has removed those specific references, which is why I referred you to the Dead Sea Scrolls. I suppose, like a Priest cramming his rod deep down your esophagus, you have to have your information spoon-fed.

It's fine, men don't go to you for advice for a reason. I mean, Jesus Christ doesn't post as much as you do. Rather than get out in the world and make something of yourself, you wheedle away the hours pining on a forum. Five thousand plus posts in 17 months and I'm the one with the problem? Have you ever kissed a girl?

Now, have mommy wipe your butt then you can have a cookie before bed. But just one cookie.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, the "woe-is-me" syndrome. Because you're lazy, I have to do all of the leg-work for you? I already gave you the answers numbnut. The re-written Bible has removed those specific references, which is why I referred you to the Dead Sea Scrolls. I suppose, like a Priest cramming his rod deep down your esophagus, you have to have your information spoon-fed.

It's fine, men don't go to you for advice for a reason. I mean, Jesus Christ doesn't post as much as you do. Rather than get out in the world and make something of yourself, you wheedle away the hours pining on a forum. Five thousand plus posts in 17 months and I'm the one with the problem? Have you ever kissed a girl?

Now, have mommy wipe your butt then you can have a cookie before bed. But just one cookie.
Another deflection, typical feminine tactics.

It's either because you have no proof or too cowardly to discuss it with me.

And this coming from a guy who's having visitations at the bus stop.

Gather up ur balls and discuss it like a proper man.