Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Magick or The Western Esoteric tradition.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
To the ignorant and unitiated, it would, on the surface, appear he was speaking on human sacrifice. What he's referring to is masturbation. The sacrifice of his semen. Sex Magick is one of our founding principles and a short-cut to activating latent circuitry in our nervous systems.

Wow really? I know about the golden dawn, about sex magick, about the occult. symbolism, etc. crowley was a an evil piece of scum. even in luciferian and occultic circles its common knowledge crowley was a pedofile. anyone who has studied this stuff knows this as fact. its thelema 101 dude and has been cited many times. heres a DIRECT crowley quote in regard to sex magick and sacrifice

either you are completely deluded or are using deception to the highest degree. ive researched this rabbit hole thoroughly. there is no argument here. crowley and his ilk are luciferians are believe in sex magick and child sacrifice and pedofilia. simple as that. do you deny this?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This occult stuff is demonic to the core you can even pick up on how sick OP is from his posts.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I absolutely deny all of this. Crowley's specialty (and his greatest laugh) was speaking in allegory. He loved to confuse the weak-minded and brainwashed to believe he was the actual "Beast". So, to say you've done your research into Occultism, I say you're just as learned as the "ur" dude a couple posts back.

Thelema is personal responsibility and acknowledging EVERYONE as their own star. Men, Women, and children alike.

Regarding him being a "pedofile" it's untrue. He loved bicycles.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
This occult stuff is demonic to the core you can even pick up of how sick OP is.
Watch it. I'll cast a spell to make you literate...

... on second thought, I'll leave you an idiot. That's a more suitable punishment.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't expect an answer from a man when you speak like a b!tch. How was your nap? Did you go potty like a big girl!
You put out a challenge to the forum that Jesus is a homosexual and when Spaz takes up the challenge you hide like a pvssy?

Come now don't be shy.

I have accepted the challenge.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Look bros. karma is obviously extremely deceived and its sad how far he has been lied to. How can he deny all the elites that practice luciferianism and all the satanic stuff thats shoved down our throats through the media. you can tell how this stuff effects a persons mind, mannerisms, and actions. he really was spitting alot of venom against anyone who disagreed with him. ive been there in that position as far as mindstate goes and what comes with it. look karma, im going to pray for you. I already know youve been deceived by falsities as satan is the father of lies and has presented himself to you and you bought in hook line and sinker. there is alot of hatred in your posts. I rebuke you devil, in the name of Jesus Christ. turn away from the darkness bro. look for the inner light and drop this dungeons and dragons witchcraft crap.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad...

He should have been allowed to engage me in this thread, I've not yet touched on his magick and that would have been worthy of a good magical show even for him.

I sincerely hope its a short 1 month ban, let's re-engage then OP.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding him being a "pedofile" it's untrue. He loved bicycles.
This is one of the funniest deflections I've ever seen. Whenever someone argues a point about a person, I'm going to say, "that's not true. He loved bicycles."

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the funniest deflections I've ever seen. Whenever someone argues a point about a person, I'm going to say, "that's not true. He loved bicycles."
What did you expect coming from a follower of a leader who basically likes to take it up the ass?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you expect coming from a follower of a leader who basically likes to take it up the ass?
I couldn't really focus on his posts, too much babbling. Nothing against Satan personally, he's got a job to do and he does it well.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roman Catholic church is not a Christian institution. If you recall history at the end of it's life then Cesar adopted Christian religion. Catholicism is 100% different from Orthodox Christianity, all holiday dates are different, for example you have Christmas same day there is winter solstice, and Easter is same day the birth of goddess of death. If you compare things, you will find out that a lot of Roman Catholic holiday events have a hidden meaning behind them and are celebrating something else entirely. It's not a mistake, because Roman Catholic religion is continuation of Roman empire and has nothing to do with Christianity. True Christian religion today is Orthodox.

Now it gets even more madder. Throughout history and today essentially any war is crusades against something. You take middle east wars by murica, crusades. You take sht in Ukraine, Georgia, and none military sht in Baltic countries and Poland it's a crusade against Russian Orthodox church. Quite literally in the Ukraine right now you have quite literally Nazi's, and government that destroys Cyrillic alphabet, rewrites history, promotes homosexuality, there is a religious war where Churches are being taken over by Roman Catholics.

If you ever wondered why pedophilia is so prevalent among Catholic's, well it is because it has nothing to do with Christian religious. Heck, they even promote homosexuality. There is new term out, Gay Christian.

Sodomy's a sin.
i take it your agnostic

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave him 2 months. That should be up around mid July.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Again u r getting emotional, all that feminine energy is wasted on one such as me.

It is you who raised it up that Jesus is a homo and not me.

You used a passage as proof but when asked to elaborate on it you have resorted to a long ass story that doesn't answer my question.

This is a typical attitude of females who are natural spin masters.

Point out which part of the passage that you posted that explicitly says jesus is a homo, if you can't then feel free to comb the Bible until you find one referencing to Jesus's homosexuality.

If you like and if it makes you any happier, you have my permission to roll on the floor and bawl around in an emotional state fit for a 10 year old.

Once you're done it and in a calmer mood, be a good little boy and find those answers I seek.

Now hush.
LMAO priceless

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I still don't know what all that was about but it was pretty funny. Claiming Jesus was a fag and all kinds of other stuff. lol

I am agnostic so I don't care. In case anyone doesn't know what that is...it means I don't know. Don't believe or not believe.

But I do believe we are immortal for whatever that's worth. That guy need some aspirin.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
I look forward to continue the discussion with him in 2 months time.

Meanwhile, he has 2 months to prepare himself, if he doesn't, I'll easily reduce him.
You'll be here in two months time awaiting to continue the discussion with him? You don't say?!

Looks like that direction and destiny in your alleged "life" has brought you to ss to break a 6k posting mark, and anxiously anticipate a 2 month waiting period's end to discuss whether Jesus was gay or not with anonymous strangers online.

Will you put a curse on him like you did with @LARaiders85?

Go for the Gold Spazm and break 10k posts by that date.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You'll be here in two months time awaiting to continue the discussion with him? You don't say?!

Looks like that direction and destiny in your alleged "life" has brought you to ss to break a 6k posting mark, and anxiously anticipate a 2 month waiting period's end to discuss whether Jesus was gay or not with anonymous strangers online.

Lol. That’s awesome he put a curse on someone. Can you point to the thread for me? I’ve not run across the raider guy yet.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m open to all foreign (transcendental) ideologies/concepts. However, when one acts from ego to defend such concept, it's either a failed concept or a failed learner of the concept.

@KarmaSutra, you're my brother from back in the day. But I won't let our kinship deter my opening your consciousness to the above.

Ego is our greatest adversary, as essentially we are fighting against our Self.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Without BPD threads LARaiders85 has nothing else to contribute, he seeks to blame but takes no responsibility.

He seeks answers in the wrong places.

For that he is cursed to lead a life that yields him only unhappiness.

And he's been unhappy for most of the 10 years he's been posting here.

A curse that's very much his own making.

Much like u r cursing your own self by trolling the net, creating new handles each time, you too are unhappy and will continue being unhappy until such time you stop.

That too is ur curse that you created.

What both of you created within is not a blessing but a curse.

And both of you are only good at spreading it like a disease.