Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Made a fake account on a dating site as a female...

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah and you didn't mention the AGE of the woman you posted either.

A lot of the generalizations on this site only pertain to women who are the most sought after and in their prime years (18-25). If you're open minded enough to go outside of that then you start to see the odds becoming more realistic.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just goes to show how pathetic, lonely and needy the AVERAGE guy really is. The sooner you realize you DON'T need a girl/woman in your life to make YOU happy, the better.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman was 21.

sux2bu said:
Just goes to show how pathetic, lonely and needy the AVERAGE guy really is.
That's true. Some of the messages guys sent to the account were actually really sad. Here's one:

"I'm here to get shot down. I don't care. I love you."

You can tell they are lonely.

But that was last night..today I'm back to my normal self. And my normal self talks to girls in public, not on dating sites.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the cool ones left very brief messages. The desperate ones wrote very long messages.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this before, I fell to the side laughing to the things the guys said to try to get "me.":crackup::crackup::crackup:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey,

Would you mind if I asked you a couple of utterly clueless male questions in the hope that you answer in a sisterly, brutally honest way?

Thanks!
Nick

Quick disclaimer: In case you couldn’t already tell, I’m basically an idiot, especially when it comes to women. Hence the questions…

I guess I’m curious about:
1 – How on earth am I supposed to introduce myself to a girl without it being a completely humiliating and regrettable experience, especially in a bar? What’s an opening that is likely to hold your attention – interesting without being corny?
2 – Is there any chance whatsoever that a girl could be seriously interested in, or attracted to, a guy who is openly awkward around women? Or is feigned confidence the way to go?
3 – How important is a guy’s job or work ambitions to you?
4 – How big was the biggest, um, erm, ‘guy’ you or your friends have actually seen or dealt with in person? (Long story why I’m asking...)
5 – What do you like doing with your mutual, non-romantic male friends?
6 – To what extent is mystery important in a guy? Are guys who reveal almost nothing about themselves likely to hold your interest for long?
7 – Do girls essentially prefer being the more mature and controlling person in the relationship, or do they prefer a guy who ‘knows what he wants’ and all that?

Thanks for all your help ☺
Nick"

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
"Hey,

Would you mind if I asked you a couple of utterly clueless male questions in the hope that you answer in a sisterly, brutally honest way?

Thanks!
Nick

Quick disclaimer: In case you couldn’t already tell, I’m basically an idiot, especially when it comes to women. Hence the questions…

I guess I’m curious about:
1 – How on earth am I supposed to introduce myself to a girl without it being a completely humiliating and regrettable experience, especially in a bar? What’s an opening that is likely to hold your attention – interesting without being corny?
2 – Is there any chance whatsoever that a girl could be seriously interested in, or attracted to, a guy who is openly awkward around women? Or is feigned confidence the way to go?
3 – How important is a guy’s job or work ambitions to you?
4 – How big was the biggest, um, erm, ‘guy’ you or your friends have actually seen or dealt with in person? (Long story why I’m asking...)
5 – What do you like doing with your mutual, non-romantic male friends?
6 – To what extent is mystery important in a guy? Are guys who reveal almost nothing about themselves likely to hold your interest for long?
7 – Do girls essentially prefer being the more mature and controlling person in the relationship, or do they prefer a guy who ‘knows what he wants’ and all that?

Thanks for all your help ☺
Nick"

Looks like a copy and paste job he sends to hot girls all the time. :rolleyes:

Notice the itemized list with those nerdish questions. Seeking acceptance, approval and validation is so... SCARY and REPELLING to women! Don't do this unless you are trying to get a guest appearance on that show "The Big Bang Theory."

Most guys that troll for women on facebook couldn't get laid in a morgue.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
wow you must be really bored to do such a thing....
and gay.

Here's a real experiment for you. Put your real pic up and make a profile in some random city thousands of miles from where you live. Now write like 10 openers and send each opener to 10 females. Write a couple of responses and send each response to like a certain number of females that replied to you.

The whole purpose of this experiment is to find a script that you can copy and paste that gets you on a date with females online with the least amount of effort USING YOUR OWN PICTURE! It would be worthless to do this experiment with someone else's picture. All you do is copy/paste the script and send it to profiles of women you find attractive.

This is much better than making fake female profiles which I must admit makes you look like a loser with no life.

My Results:
*I put my real pic up for a profile in another city and tested openers.
*I kept the ones that were successful for future use. It's all about trial and error.
* out of like 100 messages I got plenty of replies. Out of all those replies I think I could have gone on a date with about 4 women. For all the other women that replied to my opener I screwed up in my reply to them.

If you can nail down a good reply to when they reply to your opener that's almost a date for sure. I could have scored 4 dates from this little experiment too bad I lived thousands of miles away. This profile is already deleted.

The good thing is that now I have a couple of openers which are sure to draw me a response and I also have some good generic replies.

My next experiment:
I'm going to be doing this experiment in yet another city with the same successful openers that I kept from the last experiment. I will be using the same successful replies as well.

Once I nail the right opener/reply combination that gets me a good % of conversations then I will test it on my own city and put it to work.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wat?!

Are you kidding me man? Use that time to make a real profile, go to the gym, build a business, work, read/study. Things that increase your chances of getting pus*y not some dumb azz homo experiment where you see how many guys can message you in an hour...

Some of you guys on here seriously creep me out, no wonder you have problems getting laid.

I mean never in a million years would I think "hmm maybe I should create a womans profile to see what it's like to have a vagina". I would think about creating a second REAL profile to better marked myself, but not no sh*t like that. Dam man that's weird. Stop working on all these darn theories and just do the thang. You can get women man, there's nothing complicated about them. Just stop obsessing over them so much and realize they're humans.