Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Made a dating profile of my female cousin

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, whatd you do next? did she show any signs of trauma or damage before?
kicked her out.,

I actually frog marched her to the gates on my marina where my boat was, she had to climb over the 7 ft gate at 11pm at night.

Hilarious

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting real hot and sweaty with this chic the drinks were flowing, her p*ssy was in my mouth, and out the blue she aggressively went

"YOU DONT LIKE ME DO YOUUUU,YOUVE INVITED ME HERE TO ASSAULT ME"
omg are you serious lol.....bro i know your heart was racing like, i gotta handle this real careful or my life is over. I hope you have text evidence of her giving consent. Where did you meet this psycho? Its too risky to do ONS these days bro.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know you were a black dude.

Pandora mate, I was going to say you have more important things to do but you at least it's your family. I've seen the data on outcomes for men and women. I've also seen people cry racism. Over weight is a deal breaker. Kevin Samuels is blowing up. A demographic of modern women is confrontational and delusional. A sliver of the female population is worth a damn after Netflix and chill.
Lol yes i agree man. I do have better things to do than to argue with my feminist obese cousin about why she is single. I try to avoid it but I get pulled in every time. I dont understand why this chick wont get off her lazy behind and just work out. I tried to workout with her but she does not like running outside because of the insects and nature stuff lolol. I know if I take her to an indoor gym it will be another excuse.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yes i agree man. I do have better things to do than to argue with my feminist obese cousin about why she is single. I try to avoid it but I get pulled in every time. I dont understand why this chick wont get off her lazy behind and just work out. I tried to workout with her but she does not like running outside because of the insects and nature stuff lolol. I know if I take her to an indoor gym it will be another excuse.
I hate the race baiting these days.

One of my mates is all about his type. By this he means his background. Tbh I never had a type.

During pandemic, I picked a girl. Into SJW Going to riots. Change the world type but on the carousel wants to be girl boss. Wants marriage 50/50. Talked WHEN WE HAVE KIDS. Wants to teach OUR KIDS ABOUT RACISM. #next

If aesthetic I will hit it. After the experience I understood my mate when he said thath events his kid to look like him. Given the prevalence of cuck and the way women throw the kitty, I get it.

Sadly she likely will be calling the god father Kevin Samuels in a year.

How are the babe's treating you bud?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are the babe's treating you bud?
lol bro I got out of a relationship about 3 months ago. I am just focusing on my hobbies and making more money. I am talking to a girl over seas. Its going extremely well. This chick is a village girl who lives with her family. Very sheltered. Her parents want her to marry an American and she really wants to get married. If I can knock her up and keep her over there and send crazy amounts of money to support the kid it may be a win. Or bring her here and wait for the timeline. Either way I am done with American girls. They dont have much appeal anymore. Only sexual appeal and even then the juice is not worth the squeeze. Thanks for asking bro.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im texting her now. Guess why she wasnt getting many matches bro? Its because she turned off the gps location enabler. I asked her why she did this. I was baffled. Guess what her answer was.................
....wait for it......

She didnt want to date any guy from her city because they were not up to her standards!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro im done. Seriously. I can't.
Connect her with Kevin Samuels. He will very quickly land her feet on the ground.

Modern Man Advice

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im texting her now. Guess why she wasnt getting many matches bro? Its because she turned off the gps location enabler. I asked her why she did this. I was baffled. Guess what her answer was.................
....wait for it......

She didnt want to date any guy from her city because they were not up to her standards!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro im done. Seriously. I can't.
The ENTIRE CITY? What a friggin lunatic...