Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Macking off a new woman

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night was my 2nd sleep over with a woman I met on the internet. The first night she was offering to cook and do stuff like that. However, today she offered to give me $10 because I mentioned I was low on cash.

I turned it down because she has no money herself, however, the next time I'll take the cash.

How do you mack off a woman without her realizing that I may be a gold digger?

Remember, fellas, she has hardly no money herself.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
find another woman...........If Ya gonna be a gold digga Ya gots to finds a sugar momma.

Seriously dude, true Macks dont do that kinda stuff, taking cash from people that have little. This forum is for a better life, now the saying goes....

IF U AINT GOTS NO MONEY TAKE YOUR BROKE AZZ HOME..........feel me dawg.

I too am guilty of gulp...........allowing a chic to buy me a brand new car, leather jacket, dinners, paying for the motel, taking me on vacation.........butt I felt a lil guilty so I got my own financial situation straight so that I dont eva return to that state.

Sooner or later the rich hoes all catch on............

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneRanger said:
Last night was my 2nd sleep over with a woman I met on the internet. The first night she was offering to cook and do stuff like that. However, today she offered to give me $10 because I mentioned I was low on cash.

I turned it down because she has no money herself, however, the next time I'll take the cash.

How do you mack off a woman without her realizing that I may be a gold digger?

Remember, fellas, she has hardly no money herself.
I had to read your post several times to understand what you were getting at. The first time I read it, I thought you were asking advice how to have sex with this woman, and at the same time, have her give you money and not suspect an "act".

If this is what you're asking, then :down: for making real men look like douche bag scam artists. This is not a Don Juan.

But then I read the last sentence and it sounds as if you feel bad about taking any money at all. That alone makes me think you really aren't a heartless bastard driven by greed. Please clarify this for me.

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I see what you are saying.

I am not trying to dig up all of her money for myself. However, when she is offering it to me, like wanting to give me $10, how do I accept these offers without making her or her family think I am a mooch just out for money?

I am not going out with her to scam monetary freebees because I know she doesn't have a lot to begin with.

I own a biz and have my own money but because of the economy and paying bills from time to time am short on cash on hand.

I am worry about her family and friends turning her against me.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't accept loans from your girlfriend, and don't loan her money. Not unless you're married.

Borrow from family or friends instead. Financial transactions between couples get blown WAY out of proportion in the event of a breakup.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a free Lunch Lone Ranger,everything has its own price!I also Agree with Jeff....I once loaned a very nice Lady a decent sum of money....That I never saw the Bread again is largely irrelevent but the damage it caused our relationship was very sad,would have been much better to give her the dough.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her buy you luch, dinner or pay for a movie etc... Do not take money directly..