Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MacKenzie Scott (Jeff Bezos' Ex) Files for 2nd Divorce

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacKenzie Scott received billions of dollars in a divorce settlement from Jeff Bezos in 2019. Bezos is best known for being Amazon's CEO from 1994-2021.

Subsequent to her 2019 divorce from Bezos, she began a relationship with a high school science teacher Dan Jewett. She and Jewett got married in March 2021. She filed for divorce this week after 18 months of marriage.

She's 52 and has 4 children, though the 4 children are nearly adults. They range between the ages of 17-22 (https://www.vogue.com/article/a-novel-perspective-mackenzie-bezos).

MacKenzie can't really be hypergamous since she is a billionaire and will likely be wealthier than mostly any man she meets, even high net worth, high achieving men.

Her looks are decent for 52 since she's thin but 52 is 52. There is kind of an upside that she's essentially done with having children at home.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's back on the market, time to make my move
Tons of local to her thirsty guys are hitting her up right now. I bet her DMs on social are filled with horny, thirsty guys this morning.

Besides, you are 26. Why would you want to make a move on a 52 year old?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons of local to her thirsty guys are hitting her up right now. I bet her DMs on social are filled with horny, thirsty guys this morning.

This is why.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacKenzie Scott received billions of dollars in a divorce settlement from Jeff Bezos in 2019. Bezos is best known for being Amazon's CEO from 1994-2021.

Subsequent to her 2019 divorce from Bezos, she began a relationship with a high school science teacher Dan Jewett. She and Jewett got married in March 2021. She filed for divorce this week after 18 months of marriage.

She's 52 and has 4 children, though the 4 children are nearly adults. They range between the ages of 17-22 (https://www.vogue.com/article/a-novel-perspective-mackenzie-bezos).

MacKenzie can't really be hypergamous since she is a billionaire and will likely be wealthier than mostly any man she meets, even high net worth, high achieving men.

Her looks are decent for 52 since she's thin but 52 is 52. There is kind of an upside that she's essentially done with having children at home.
women are not really hypergamous :)

this bullsh1t is a fairly tale just like the women hitting the wall

it is a matter of how you look and how interesting you are . If you have money then is great , if you do not then it does not really affect you . You can be average from this point of view and have a really good sex life

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another stupid decision by a stupid woman.

These broads are insane. She is so dumb for leaving Besos. This marriage was doomed before it even started.

Women cannot go backwards in standard of living. It’s sad so many of them don’t even know themselves. Ladies, you never do better than the man you had kids with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladies, you never do better than the man you had kids with.
I don't know about never because there are always exceptions. It might be fair to say that women generally don't do any better than the man they had kids with.

I think it is possible for a woman to have a childless 1st marriage, divorce, and upgrade. Childless women try to pull this manuever regularly and escape mediocre to subpar marriages.