Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ménage à trois

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 18 year old hb7 gf. She has been sheltered her whole life, sexualy she has never done any thing other then missionary. Though she is all ways willing ( very happy go lucky ) it is just gets effing aqaward with any else sooo bad i have faked my nut, just to get it over with.

I feel that a Ménage à trois with a very experianced old FB (which has allready agreed) would help her out MAJOR. I just dont know how to ask. . .

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she s an HB7 who can't fvck... why are you dating this girl?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An old FB is supposed to help make your new sheltered GF feel better about her sexuality... Yeahhhh, riiiighhhhttt.... :rolleyes:

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if shes lame in the sack, shes not ready for a threesome. is there a reason you cant teach her yourself? are you as bad as her?

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if she's not comfortable with just you, bringing somebody else on board is only going to amplify things. You'll be lucky if you squeeze missionary out of her.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
she s an HB7 who can't fvck... why are you dating this girl?
maybe he likes her?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must train her!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because she is inexperienced, it does not mean that she wants some threesome with one of your ex fbs.
you could ask, but then i think you will regret it.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Just start pounding the fvck out of her. Do that 2 or 3 times. Then after that, order her around like she's your slave. Women love to be controlled in bed, its instictual.

Be a man, take charge, make the Hoe say NO

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Just start pounding the fvck out of her. Do that 2 or 3 times. Then after that, order her around like she's your slave. Women love to be controlled in bed, its instictual.

Be a man, take charge, make the Hoe say NO
I totally agree with this point...women LOVE guys that are sexually aggressive and dominant...assuming of course that you're not hurting her TOO bad. I think they love a man who makes them feel submissive. Treat her like your sex object.

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should never ask for a threesome! it should just happen! And how is this going to help her by the way??? Just try to mold her. let her know whats good with rewards and whats bad with punishment.