Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lypsol

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have worked patrolling outdoors for 11 years. Mostly night shift. My lips would become dry. I put it down to the cold or perhaps dehydration also.
So I started using lypsol. I've been using lypsol for so many years, it's become normal.
I now work dayshift 9-5. A few weeks ago at work i forgot my lypsol. At the end of the day my lips were flaky and dry and sore. So I went 8 hours, only 8 hours without using lypsol and that was the outcome. Concerning.

Just wondering if anybody can advise?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have worked patrolling outdoors for 11 years. Mostly night shift. My lips would become dry. I put it down to the cold or perhaps dehydration also.
So I started using lypsol. I've been using lypsol for so many years, it's become normal.
I now work dayshift 9-5. A few weeks ago at work i forgot my lypsol. At the end of the day my lips were flaky and dry and sore. So I went 8 hours, only 8 hours without using lypsol and that was the outcome. Concerning.

Just wondering if anybody can advise?
I was using one called burts bees made of bee honey/wax. Seemed really strong and occasionally they make one with spf. Just alone with burts bee's I would recommend. Rather than normal chapstick. Is lypsol typical chapstick?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was using one called burts bees made of bee honey/wax. Seemed really strong and occasionally they make one with spf. Just alone with burts bee's I would recommend. Rather than normal chapstick. Is lypsol typical chapstick?
Yes, lypsol is chapstick.
What I'm aiming for is to reduce the amount I use it A LOT.
Considering what happened after 8 hours it could be a struggle

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, lypsol is chapstick.
What I'm aiming for is to reduce the amount I use it A LOT.
Considering what happened after 8 hours it could be a struggle
Well if a different chapstick won't work. Possibly a scarf could do the trick. Depends if your job allows toggle to the uniform tho...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Give Carmex a try. Works extremely well for me when skiing…

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I might try a different chapstick and maybe try hydrating more. Thanks