"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Lying to create attraction

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Vulnerability is what creates attraction, not lies.

The reason why most guys cannot rap their minds around this concept is because logically, it appears as if vulnerability = weakness. But if you had all the abundance in the world and knew that that there was nothing that can hurt you, you would drop all of your defense mechanisms and make yourself 100% vulnerable, and thus it is actually a show of strength and power.
Please explain how because I would have to disagree.

Even if you have abundance, it doesn’t mean you should be vulnerable. You can show empathy, kindness, politeness, wittiness to turn her on. But to tell her your deepest darkest fears and your insecurities and vulnerabilities to turn her on? I don’t think that will help any man.

I wouldn’t tell anyone anything they can use against you. Especially the women you are attracted to and / or sleeping with.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
"Men like what they see, women like what they hear, that's why women wear make-up and men lie"

Or so goes the quote. But I never actually hear of men lying or anyone promoting it

And why not? Women lie all the time. Their entire face is a lie

Waking up next to a dog is false advertising

But I would imagine it to be quite successful because many women are gullible

So has anyone told any porkie pies?

Disclaimer-
This is purely a curiosity thread so let's get this out the way... yes I'm married, no I'm not interested in trying this myself, yes I started a thread (some of the older posters tend to come out the woodwork and say "herp derp the real question is why would op start this thread herp derp frame herp derp". No I don't care about your ego or how great you think you are, just answering the question will do, thanks.
In MM, storytelling is a DHV. Learn about. You can banter and role-playing. Setup little dramas. You can learn humor. It reveals laughter lines and crows feet in cratered SMV and epiphany phase.
 
Top