Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lying to create attraction

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Men like what they see, women like what they hear, that's why women wear make-up and men lie"

Or so goes the quote. But I never actually hear of men lying or anyone promoting it

And why not? Women lie all the time. Their entire face is a lie

Waking up next to a dog is false advertising

But I would imagine it to be quite successful because many women are gullible

So has anyone told any porkie pies?

Disclaimer-
This is purely a curiosity thread so let's get this out the way... yes I'm married, no I'm not interested in trying this myself, yes I started a thread (some of the older posters tend to come out the woodwork and say "herp derp the real question is why would op start this thread herp derp frame herp derp". No I don't care about your ego or how great you think you are, just answering the question will do, thanks.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a man's frame is solid, there's no need to lie to attract women.

He will be admired by both men and women, and in the same breath hated too.

Frame = core values + how you think + how you do things.

The problem is that many men project a fake frame early on to impress women and it always doesn't work out in the end.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man's frame is solid, there's no need to lie to attract women.

He will be admired by both men and women, and in the same breath hated too.

Frame = core values + how you think + how you do things.

The problem is that many men project a fake frame early on to impress women and it always doesn't work out in the end.
I agree on this

Lying imo could work on short term
However best strategy is being unapologetic about evrything in a confident way.

I like to embrace my shortcomìng, like i know i do this or that but this is how i opperate and i dont care how you feel about it.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The famous "fake it till you make it" propagated by every master pickup artist

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you lie you are incongruent. I’m not gonna sit here and lie to YOU though. I’ve told my fair share to women. It’s always better to be an unapologetic person rather than to fabricate something to generate interest.

Which is beytter: don’t respond to text message for two hours because you are faking being busy? Or be busy for two hours

Which is better: telling her you can’t hang out this weekend because you are pretending to be busy? Or having plans on the weekend?

Which is better: telling her a girl is interested in you to instigate dread and jealousy? Or having a girl flirt with you in front of her?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lie about my age on 1/2 OLD sites.

On one site by 8 years. I've met a number of women off the site. If I'm interested and I feel the date is going well, about 30 min in I'll just state, "Oh, by the way I'm not (age). I'm actually (real age). All I was attracting with my real age were 60 year old women. I'm sure they're nice but that's not my thing." Then I immediately talk about something else. I've never had one get upset. They usually say, "Oh, ok" and laugh. Followed by, "Wow, you don't look (real age)." And the date continues. A few have even confessed to me they're lying about their age after I come clean, lol.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lie about my age on 1/2 OLD sites.

On one site by 8 years. I've met a number of women off the site. If I'm interested and I feel the date is going well, about 30 min in I'll just state, "Oh, by the way I'm not (age). I'm actually (real age). All I was attracting with my real age were 60 year old women. I'm sure they're nice but that's not my thing." Then I immediately talk about something else. I've never had one get upset. They usually say, "Oh, ok" and laugh. Followed by, "Wow, you don't look (real age)." And the date continues. A few have even confessed to me they're lying about their age after I come clean, lol.

Now you've got me wandering what your age is

But yeah I've heard some dudes add a few inches on height too

Would love to see how they explain that one when a manlet rolls up

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men often lie about their height and it cracks me up. not just on OLD but in real life! they will tell me they are 6’ standing right next to me (i don’t wear heels) and i am clearly taller at 5’9”! they usually say i must have grown since the last i was measured. lol. it’s so silly.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women ALSO like what they see. Why do we keep acting like women are some special creatures that only understand "What's on the inside"?
THEY ARE HUMAN. They have physical requirements just like we do. Probably even more so.

There are 6ft tall prettyboys ****ing your crushes in a basement with a mattress on the floor.

You don't need to lie because you can't create attraction. You can only LOSE attraction or prevent it from disappearing.

You just need to find women who are into you from the jump.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women ALSO like what they see. Why do we keep acting like women are some special creatures that only understand "What's on the inside"?
THEY ARE HUMAN. They have physical requirements just like we do. Probably even more so.

There are 6ft tall prettyboys ****ing your crushes in a basement with a mattress on the floor.

You don't need to lie because you can't create attraction. You can only LOSE attraction or prevent it from disappearing.

You just need to find women who are into you from the jump.
Bro watch any video of RSD tyler infield and tell me you can't create attraction

The guy is a balding ginger manlet and pulls babes no where near his SMV

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The famous "fake it till you make it" propagated by every master pickup artist
Just to be clear, I lie (technically) almost every single day and I don't really give a fvck when caught because it's a wip and it's just business, but I don't need to lie to create attraction with women and neither should any man.

But DashRiprock has a point too with the OLD thingy and he has the balls to come clean with it later on, that sets his frame projection in a good way.

So use ur judgement gents.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would change "lying to create attraction" to "lying to vet." That's how I operate.

I lie to women, mostly about what I do for a living, connections, assets, other types of wealth. I minimize myself to vet women and dismiss those with ulterior motives.

I look for their baseline attraction based on how I appear, my personality, and my vibe. I reject women who attempt to undermine that with the motive to use me as a status symbol for their own ego--or for money.

The truth will only appear should I entertain a prenup "talk" (if that ever does occur).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I never actually hear of men lying or anyone promoting it.
I've read countless posts here advocating that guys lie about their age or height.

I had a friend when I was younger who lied to women routinely, usually about his career or to impress them. I actually didn't think the women believed him, but they just went along with it. But it didn't matter, because women usually found him attractive, he did very well with them. So he didn't really need the lying.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men lie about their jobs and status as well. Like they “forget” to mention they don’t have a car or are “taking care of their mom” living with them. So yeah, men lie a ton too. It matters to me. Don’t lie because when i find out i won’t trust you. even about your age, that’s really lame.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you lie you are also destroying your own self esteem. In a weird twist, when you show vulnerability, you increase your self esteem and show strength.

Vulnerability is what creates attraction, not lies.

The reason why most guys cannot rap their minds around this concept is because logically, it appears as if vulnerability = weakness. But if you had all the abundance in the world and knew that that there was nothing that can hurt you, you would drop all of your defense mechanisms and make yourself 100% vulnerable, and thus it is actually a show of strength and power.
I'm not entirely disagreeing with you.

Can you give an example of showing or stating vulnerability that would most likely increase attraction. Something you experienced or said perhaps.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't lie mainly because I can't keep track of stories. 20-something women have no problem with my age. (Full disclosure: Tonight a 24 year old girl guessed I was 28. Lol. I'm 43.) The women I hit on have no problem with my height. My job is interesting because I'm interested in it and thus so are they. I have nothing against lying as a tactic if you can do it well. For me, I'm just honest, but I'm also earnest in my joie de vive so I tend to attract women through unbridled happiness with myself. That's just me though, Kemosabe.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men lie about their jobs and status as well. Like they “forget” to mention they don’t have a car or are “taking care of their mom” living with them. So yeah, men lie a ton too. It matters to me. Don’t lie because when i find out i won’t trust you. even about your age, that’s really lame.
I enjoy lying especially when it comes to age.

When a girl asks how old I am, I just say I'm almost 99 years old.

And then I'd smirk when she looks shocked..

Then when I'm asked what I do for a living, I'd say that I'm working as a garbage truck driver or as a street sweeper.

It's so exciting to see the looks on women's faces, and my smile gets even better.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl asks how old I am, I just say I'm almost 99 years old.
And then I'd smirk when she looks shocked..
Another smirker. I don't get the appeal.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it conveys a “non-invested” smile and is perceived as “I’m throwing you a bone with a half-smile but I’m reserving myself until you prove yourself to me“. Inherent in that is the idea of superiority, which they find attractive. It shows her that he doesn’t feel pressured to give it all away with a fully invested smile.

We men on the other hand perceive it negatively, as the look of a wise guy or smart aleck to use an old term.