Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lying to create attraction

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Another smirker. I don't get the appeal.

The smirk is more often then not an involuntarily smile that's comes from the way a man thinks.

In that particular instance, when I'm being asked my age, I just threw back at her a challenge and at the same time was amused by her reaction.

Not a single girl or women actually believed me when I lied, even when I said I was a poor ass street sweeper but they all either blushed, felt embarrassed or ran with the joke, thoroughly enjoying my retort.

And yeah, Atom did spell it out correctly too in that it was a form of qualifying by me.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Vulnerability is what creates attraction, not lies.

The reason why most guys cannot rap their minds around this concept is because logically, it appears as if vulnerability = weakness. But if you had all the abundance in the world and knew that that there was nothing that can hurt you, you would drop all of your defense mechanisms and make yourself 100% vulnerable, and thus it is actually a show of strength and power.
Please explain how because I would have to disagree.

Even if you have abundance, it doesn’t mean you should be vulnerable. You can show empathy, kindness, politeness, wittiness to turn her on. But to tell her your deepest darkest fears and your insecurities and vulnerabilities to turn her on? I don’t think that will help any man.

I wouldn’t tell anyone anything they can use against you. Especially the women you are attracted to and / or sleeping with.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Men like what they see, women like what they hear, that's why women wear make-up and men lie"

Or so goes the quote. But I never actually hear of men lying or anyone promoting it

And why not? Women lie all the time. Their entire face is a lie

Waking up next to a dog is false advertising

But I would imagine it to be quite successful because many women are gullible

So has anyone told any porkie pies?

Disclaimer-
This is purely a curiosity thread so let's get this out the way... yes I'm married, no I'm not interested in trying this myself, yes I started a thread (some of the older posters tend to come out the woodwork and say "herp derp the real question is why would op start this thread herp derp frame herp derp". No I don't care about your ego or how great you think you are, just answering the question will do, thanks.
In MM, storytelling is a DHV. Learn about. You can banter and role-playing. Setup little dramas. You can learn humor. It reveals laughter lines and crows feet in cratered SMV and epiphany phase.