"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lying eyes...

Seoguy

New Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Hey fam,

Kinda new here but been around reading few posts since a while now, love the community!

I need some help here, I have been talking to this girl via WhatsApp/ call since last 3-4 months. I literally ignored her initially for about 2.5 months, ignored messages etc cause she lived far away and I didn’t want to spend time just talking virtually.

But then she persisted, I thought let’s just try things how it goes... and then I started talking to her.

Long story short, I have found out that she tries to portray herself as a writer (lol), deep thinker etc.. not sure why (may be just to impress me or something). She sent me her blog and I found out all the blog articles were copied from other sites. She claims she’s written it. SEO being my profession I can easily say blog was created just a weeks ago and all ripped content right there.

If I ignore above lies, there are some positives
  • she seems like a mild, soft spoken, calm person
  • She seems to agree on all of my ideas (not sure if that’s a red flag )
  • Good looking
Should I even be spending more time getting to know her or just call off right here?

Cheers
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
What is your goal? Unless you are able to meet her in person this is simply a time wasting adventure that is keeping you from meeting people nearby.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Hey fam,

Kinda new here but been around reading few posts since a while now, love the community!

I need some help here, I have been talking to this girl via WhatsApp/ call since last 3-4 months. I literally ignored her initially for about 2.5 months, ignored messages etc cause she lived far away and I didn’t want to spend time just talking virtually.

But then she persisted, I thought let’s just try things how it goes... and then I started talking to her.

Long story short, I have found out that she tries to portray herself as a writer (lol), deep thinker etc.. not sure why (may be just to impress me or something). She sent me her blog and I found out all the blog articles were copied from other sites. She claims she’s written it. SEO being my profession I can easily say blog was created just a weeks ago and all ripped content right there.

If I ignore above lies, there are some positives
  • she seems like a mild, soft spoken, calm person
  • She seems to agree on all of my ideas (not sure if that’s a red flag )
  • Good looking
Should I even be spending more time getting to know her or just call off right here?

Cheers
It seems like you already wasted too much time on a weak prospect.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
You're only posting about this because you dont have enough prospects in the pipeline and/or not spinning plates. That's far too long to be talking to a girl that you are not physical with.

A man's time should be extremely valuable. If you are so available to a chick you are not even getting physical with that means you are NOT available with chicks you could and should be getting physical with.

Start talking and meeting up with a handful of girls or so and then go from there.

Good luck man.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
@Seoguy
Whatever she said... maaaan. Like that 5th element maaan or whatever else movie I might be confusing... ur ass now login to youtube


Yea. And search ams long distance relationships. Cuz u chasing a ho.
 
Top