"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lunch or number close for last-second hail mary?

Enigma412

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Would it be more effective to ask a chick out for lunch after a final exam (in other words, ask her to have lunch with you in about an hour) or merely number closing her?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Enigma412

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Not well. I have to leave in about an hour. I will gamble with a number close unless a DJ strongly believes the lunch plan will work better.
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
I'd do the number close. Shotgun dates are ****ty in my books. ie. Teeth not brushed, might not have money in my pocket, other plans I forget about. etc.

So number close!
 
Top