Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lunch Ideas

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a creature of habit with many things, especially when it comes to the foods I eat. Looking for some ideas....

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a creature of habit with many things, especially when it comes to the foods I eat. Looking for some ideas....
I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I pretty much eat the same meal every day. I value simplicity and intentionality.

I meal-prep every Sun for the entire week and it consists usually (sometimes I change it up slightly) of:

1 protein - Usually chicken. Well seasoned with cajun spices and herbs.
Carbs - Baked potato, Bastami rice, and or sauteed Yams
Veggies - Steamed string beans, broiled mini sweet peppers over a Teriyaki sauce

I change the carbs or veggies now and then. The protein is different because I avoid Pork and quality beef is way overpriced.

At the end of the day, I do this because it:

Saves me time
Saves me money
Intentional with my nutrition as I have to perform (I'm an athlete and enjoy outdoor sports)

That is not to say, just like I have a grocery budget, I also have an "entertainment" budget which includes eating out, nightlife, etc. So I can treat myself to a nice Ramen restaurant or whatever I crave once a week or when it's a social plan like going out to eat, etc.

It really depends and boils down to:

Your lifestyle
Your health
Your finances

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I pretty much eat the same meal every day. I value simplicity and intentionality.

I meal-prep every Sun for the entire week and it consists usually (sometimes I change it up slightly) of:

1 protein - Usually chicken. Well seasoned with cajun spices and herbs.
Carbs - Baked potato, Bastami rice, and or sauteed Yams
Veggies - Steamed string beans, broiled mini sweet peppers over a Teriyaki sauce

I change the carbs or veggies now and then. The protein is different because I avoid Pork and quality beef is way overpriced.

At the end of the day, I do this because it:

Saves me time
Saves me money
Intentional with my nutrition as I have to perform (I'm an athlete and enjoy outdoor sports)

That is not to say, just like I have a grocery budget, I also have an "entertainment" budget which includes eating out, nightlife, etc. So I can treat myself to a nice Ramen restaurant or whatever I crave once a week or when it's a social plan like going out to eat, etc.

It really depends and boils down to:

Your lifestyle
Your health
Your finances

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice

I like the sauteed yams and sweet peppers idea.

That works well, because I'm addicted to this Spicy Ginger teriyaki sauce, and put it on pretty much everything.

Thank you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’ve been thinking about stopping by Friday’s for lunch lately, haven’t been there in years, but hear they still have the pan seared pot stickers on the menu. Really miss their szechwan sauce served with it.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pasta with a healthy sauce (especially marinara or pesto you can make yourself or buy at the store). Long-term energy, filling, very low fat— and tastes good. This is 2 or 3 of my meals each week.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Pasta with a healthy sauce (especially marinara or pesto you can make yourself or buy at the store). Long-term energy, filling, very low fat— and tastes good. This is 2 or 3 of my meals each week.
No meat?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just go to my grocery store, buy whatever is on sale or discounted and then google those ingredients, you can also just google a couple ingredients and substitute as you see fit, I have found when learning about different foods it's just best to go in blind.

All sorts of blog recipes online N ****, more recipes than brains in most cases