Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lunch Date Today.. Need some tips asap

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been talking to this girl from a dating app for about a week now. She was busy last week to meet up so we scheduled a date for friday. Yesterday I texted her to make sure we still on for friday. She told me her son got scheduled for a hospital visit again (has like a brain tumor or something i forgot) but then she said let's do lunch today. Her break is only for an hour.

I havent really done lunch dates before. I usually do dates at night time. So wha should I expect? When I first see her give her a hug right. But what topics should I talk about? The problem is because we talked for abit thru text over the days in what she likes, that she got out of a relationship few months ago and that she would be willing to try something new but would have to get to know me better.

I know I have to do kino, and I defintely know before the lunch is ove with that I will go for the kiss. If she refuses it or says that she doesnt kiss on the first date then I should know her interest is low right?

I just would like to know what the gameplan should be. Oh and she told me before that she is talking to a few guys but it is nothing serious. I just want to know how can I seperate myself from them and have her want me..

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easyyy there buddy. Way too much analysis and thinking going into it.. You need to just enjoy the lunch with her and let the conversation flow. Do not be in the mindset of "how/what can i do or say to make her feel xyz", she will feel this anxiety and forced approach and not like it. The way you put yourself above the others is a relaxed aloof approach, like you have many other options and what makes her so special anyways. Youre not desperate to kiss her, desperate for her to like you etc., its just a quick lunch date to get to know each other.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see low interest in her - she cancelled two times?
all i can say is go to a not - so expensive place and have a nice chat
make her laugh if possible