"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

LTRs, dont care so much!

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Hello, I've been reflecting on my recent LTR (7 months and some odd days) and I've learned a lot from how women work and what to do in certain situations.

The main thing i've learned from being in a LTR (full of its problems) is to keep your ground! Dont lose your place as the MAN. Don't be a *****. Dont think that kissing ass and buying gifts and being "nice" will get you anywhere. Not in an LTR. Not in ANY situation.

Everything was fine until I acted like a *****. I was too sensitive. I was too caring. Its almost like the LTR actually tricks you into being a sensitive girl. Dont let it pull you in.

I've learned that if you give in to her feelings and start caring too much, it opens the doors to lost attraction.

This post is mainly to inform people to stay strong in their LTR's and dont give in to the pitfalls, you can't risk your manhood.

I've learned from my mistakes and I hope others will too.

Thanks!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Thanks for this post. I am about to get into relationships. I cannot relate so much, but i can still tell because I was in a relationship once...

Except I was on the other side of the situation. Thanks for making me aware once again; This is like a wake up call for me.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top