Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR's can work. Not for everyone.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Men only get into these "relationships" for consistent access to sex, reproduction, social status OR because they have insecurity issues.
I don't necessarily disagree, maybe I'm taking it out of context, but which category do I fall in then?

I know some men do relationships, and some men will spin plates until they die. I agree, and understand both choices. I've done both. Whatever works for you, works in my opinion.

I'm in a relationship currently. I've banged plenty of women before my girlfriend. I have got, and can get, regular sex with or without a relationship. I've dated her for 2+ years but I wouldn't plan on having kids with her (or anyone) until my mid-to-late 30's when I've accomplished my goals. She does not have any significant social status. And the last thing I am is insecure.

She was who she is before I met her. Nursing student who studies every hour she isn't sleeping or in class. Smart either money. Doesn't drink, doesn't keep guys as friends. Does sh!t without being asked and frequency of sex has not decreased during the past 2 years. We only see each other 5-7 days a month.

Does she get emotional? Fvcking rights she has her days.. she's a woman. But I don't argue. You can't argue logic and reason with emotions, so I don't. You don't fuel an emotional fire, it quickly burns out. And unlike a majority of women, she can pinpoint and apologize for what caused her emotional behaviour rather than blame me (stressed from exams, argument with a friend, and just simply being hungry). I don't take sh!t from her, and she doesn't take sh!t/resources from me.
-
I was spinning plates and using game when I met her and I accepted her offer of exclusivity after banging her for a couple months simply because there was nothing about her I felt like needed to be changed for an LTR, and she wasn't a headache like most women I've encountered.

Do I expect to be with her forever? No. Is she a unicorn? Probably not. Will she ever fvck me over? I don't know. What if she cheats tomorrow? I'll be spinning plates tomorrow.

So where do I fit in if it's not any of the above (according to Poon Kings reasons, however I do agree they are why most men are in relationships)?

Or do we become pessimistic/negative and start to question her "mileage" (which I don't know, and don't care to ask) or her "attractiveness"?

When can we accept that, for some men, LTR's can work if they're not a complete idiotic moron about it.

I banged 20+ women before I was 21. Sex is fun, but a woman needs more than a fun box between her legs to get in an LTR with me. Bring something to the table or stay the fvck away from it. The pusuit of sex alone no longer interests me. Do I crave it? Yeah I crave busting a nut once in awhile. Do I have urges to bang other women? Yep, as a male, I am hard-wired this way. But if a random girl can only offer me sex then she really can't offer me anything. I lust more for success and self-growth than sex lately.

I personally think a lot of men on this forum think that this forum is exclusively about getting sex. I believe in the bigger picture, it's about self-growth and insight through other's experiences. I have been a reader of this site for years and attribute my relationship working the way it has based on what I've learned.

I think a lot of men go overboard with this cynical proposition that ALL women are inherently evil b!tches.
So are your mom and daughters cvnts too, or are they exceptions because they didn't lead you on and break your heart? Is your dad a phaggot for getting married? I find it easier to accept women are women, men are men. Why be bitter about the differences? When it comes to helping guys who eventually want LTR's, there's a difference between enlightening men on how women work, and brainwashing them into hating women or developing cynicism towards women to the point where they are unable to ever have a relationship that benefits the man. Men will end up subconsciously acting in a way that attracts exactly what they're trying to avoid and then act surprised when it happens before asserting they were "right about her" all along, or become to overprotective of their feelings and "next" a girl because she chews Captain Crunch too loud during breakfast.

I don't believe in a women's happy-ending Disney fantasy either, but I'm also not interested in believing that a smart man cannot have a relationship (whether it lasts or not) that benefits him. You have a CHOICE. Most men, either through lack of insight or plain ignorance, just accept blindly what women they get and then wonder why they get exploited, used, cheated on, dumped, or (my personal favourite) end up with a girl who magically develops BPD.

Nobody is a "beta phaggot" because they're in a relationship. However, it can be potentially a different story depending on why they're in one.

---
BTW I was incarcerated briefly for a couple months back when I was 18 because of a women's lies before the case was finally thrown out after she admitted she fabricated everything... so I'm well aware of what women are capable of and how society tends to cater to them.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the mantra is to enter a relationship ON YOUR OWN TERMS. You seem to have done that and have kept it up so you have no reason to worry.

The problem becomes when it's the opposite.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the experienced I.e. old guys here have had multiple long term relationships. Inevitable women just keep turning up. Point is that your exposure to the red pill or whatever you want to call it makes you unlikely to lose frame in your relationship which will actually give it extra legs. The difference is the AFC guys say it didn't work out she just wasn't the one. In reality they probably messed it up either by ignoring masses of red flags or losing frame and becoming her b1tch

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I don't necessarily disagree, maybe I'm taking it out of context, but which category do I fall in then?
Lazy?

Look.. I never said LTR's can't work. They work all the time.

But how often to you see a married man or a man with a girlfriend who isn't walking on eggshells to some degree worried about what his b!tch will think if he does xyz? I just see too many men living in fear and constantly worried they will lose their woman over something stupid.

LTR's work when both people are on the same page... which is the woman's page.

Here is why I say this stuff: Why would ANY man want to limit himself to ONE woman? WHY? The only reason we do it is because society frowns on having several wife's or girlfriends at once. Any woman you f*ck regularly will eventually want to be the only person you're f*cking. Which is fine. But if you want to f*ck others you now have to give that up.

I think a lot of men go overboard with this cynical proposition that ALL women are inherently evil b!tches. So are your mom and daughters cvnts too, or are they exceptions because they didn't lead you on and break your heart? Is your dad a phaggot for getting married? I find it easier to accept women are women, men are men. Why be bitter about the differences? When it comes to helping guys who eventually want LTR's, there's a difference between enlightening men on how women work, and brainwashing them into hating women or developing cynicism towards women to the point where they are unable to ever have a relationship that benefits the man. Men will end up subconsciously acting in a way that attracts exactly what they're trying to avoid and then act surprised when it happens before asserting they were "right about her" all along, or become to overprotective of their feelings and "next" a girl because she chews Captain Crunch too loud during breakfast.
I have NEVER said women are evil. Not once.

Both my mother and sister have screwed over men in the past. No one is innocent and I'm not going to act like someone is levitating above earth because they're a family member.

I don't think every man that gets married is a "faggot" but most are. Its just stupid 99% of the time because of the way current laws are set up. It also goes back to slavish devotion to ONE woman which makes no sense to me whatsoever in today's climate.

B

BlueAlpha1

Lazy?

But how often to you see a married man or a man with a girlfriend who isn't walking on eggshells to some degree worried about what his b!tch will think if he does xyz? I just see too many men living in fear and constantly worried they will lose their woman over something stupid.

Here is why I say this stuff: Why would ANY man want to limit himself to ONE woman? WHY? The only reason we do it is because society frowns on having several wife's or girlfriends at once. Any woman you f*ck regularly will eventually want to be the only person you're f*cking. Which is fine. But if you want to f*ck others you now have to give that up.

Both my mother and sister have screwed over men in the past. No one is innocent and I'm not going to act like someone is levitating above earth because they're a family member.

I don't think every man that gets married is a "faggot" but most are. Its just stupid 99% of the time because of the way current laws are set up. It also goes back to slavish devotion to ONE woman which makes no sense to me whatsoever in today's climate.
I agree with you on this one man.

After everything I've seen, it's hard to imagine getting married to a western woman period. I have nearly come to terms with the fact that it's no longer in my character. Not with these women anyway.

Maybe one day in my mid 40's, after I've stashed enough money away that she could never ever find, and signing the appropriate precautions regarding the assets she does know about, would I consider it with a foreign woman I deemed naive enough. There could be slightly more hope if a woman makes it into her mid 20's without ever having been around feminism. But even that looks fleeting.

For the most part, it makes zero sense now.

B

BlueAlpha1

Lazy?

Some of the foreign girls I went on dates with had a charm about them that no American/Candian/UK/French women just don't have. The two that stand out were from New Zealand and Czech Republic.

I can't pinpoint it, but they just don't have that rigid, jaded edge. They were happier, more complimentative and more charming. And yet one, about 3 hours into the date spoke positively of feminine philosophy. Was a huge red flag and didn't see her again. You still can't fully trust em.

If it ever came to it, I'd park 75% of my assets away. Some I'd store in online only banks with no paperwork involved. I wouldn't access them from shared computers or phones. Some I'd put in a joint account with my brother. Some I'd park it in a foreign Caribbean bank, where if I needed to access the cash/close the account in person I could be there from Florida in 2 hours.

The other 25% she'd know about, but wouldn't have access to. And if she ever left with "half my assets", she'd get 12.5% of my net worth. I wouldn't give 2 fvcks if I was violating a law not disclosing what I own to a judge. I'd take it to my grave.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem you all make is thinking that if and when you find that "unicorn" that over time she/you will not change. Everybody changes. Now will the changes be for the better ?.... What do you think ?

As for finding these dream foreign girls..... give me a ****ing break....

I've been married to an extremely attractive Asian for many many years.... Trust me... Over time she has become a pain in the ass. To the point that I screw around just to feel alive.

What's the solution ? **** if I know.....

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem you all make is thinking that if and when you find that "unicorn" that over time she/you will not change. Everybody changes. Now will the changes be for the better ?.... What do you think ?

As for finding these dream foreign girls..... give me a ****ing break....

I've been married to an extremely attractive Asian for many many years.... Trust me... Over time she has become a pain in the ass. To the point that I screw around just to feel alive.

What's the solution ? **** if I know.....
Lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some men do relationships, and some men will spin plates until they die. I agree, and understand both choices. I've done both. Whatever works for you, works in my opinion.
Having done both, I find this a perfectly sensible and logical point of view. Certainly more mature and sensible than the whole "You are only alpha if you are banging five different women, and if you are in a relationship you are a little beta pvssy" attitude that is so prevalent around here.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I am not turned off by getting into another relationship in a few years, I just don't see myself every getting married. Best case scenario is that I have a girlfriend that I have a kid or two with and we bring women into our relationship.

Even before I studied pick up or knew about the red pill I was done with relationships after I got dumped in my freshman year at college.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the point of not getting married nowadays has nothing to do with being free to fvck around but being free to live a free life with no constraints or impositions.

Do you believe the problem is being unable to fvck other women?

Try to take a day for yourself or spend few hours by yourself at home and see how long it lasts, try to stay home on the sofa on sunday while she wants to go to ikea and so on..

Move your lifting schedule in a different part of the day and see if she is fine with it, avoid the main shopping street to save time and see if she is fine with that...

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Having done both, I find this a perfectly sensible and logical point of view. Certainly more mature and sensible than the whole "You are only alpha if you are banging five different women, and if you are in a relationship you are a little beta pvssy" attitude that is so prevalent around here.
Its not about being "mature and sensible". Its about reality and what actually works.

World leaders, drug loads and super rich people like Donald Trump are in a different situation. They are so powerful that its very hard for a woman to destroy them. Which is why Donald Trump can cheat on his wife and she wan't do sh!t about it.

But for your regular every day man.. marriage is usually stupid. Its nearly impossible for a man to be married and live completely on his own terms while also getting regular sex. Once a woman secures a man under the law, she owns him. Thus, she has no obligation to please him anymore and gradually she won't.

Its only dumb men who haven't figured this out yet.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the men I see that are unhappily married are that way because they never earned their "street" smarts. They had little to no experience with women and married the first woman that wanted it.

They lack experience to draw from that makes one wise. This is the guy that ends up unhappy and gets screwed over. He was weak and lazy to begin with and still is. Women don’t value weak and lazy men.

But there is also another side to the coin. Some experienced men fear women so much that they refuse to develop any true depth in their relationships and that’s really sad. They are missing out on another dimension. These guys have spent too much time with too many bad women. Doing so taints reality after a while.

I’ve had more random girls than I care to admit, I’ve had a few LTR’s. I can tell you that those LTR’s are sure a lot more satisfying and memorable than the random girls I went thru. When all you look for is hot and fun in a girl, you are bound to become jaded and fearful. It happened to me. It wasn’t until I started going without and tightened my requirements that I found higher quality women.

I’ve been lucky enough to have a hand full of pretty good ones. And you definitely can’t go into a LTR expecting to live 100% on your own terms. Women can’t have that expectation either, its not what a relationship is about. But if you 2 people are willing to give and take, there are some great things you can achieve and experience.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...0-mens-sperm-quality-decreases-at-age-35/amp/

New scientist is a pretty good magazine. If mistakes are found or studies challenged they print corrections.

@Poon King there r multiple studies on this. Earliest I found was 2003.

You seem to be attacking a straw man that I stand up for marriage. Nope I simply consider it one option.

Now attacking the whole basis of science just to defend your point is going a bit far. Science and engineering r Fields invented by man so you're actually attacking man there.

If a man wants to maintain the option of having kids there is a simple solution just go and have a couple of sperm samples Frozen and stored. Then you don't have to worry about your use by date and you can go on merrily spinning as many plates as you like

TheProspect

Reaction score
@Poon King

My whole post wasn't entirely about you. You call a spade a spade and deal with facts, I like that, I respect that. I'm the same way. But I've seen other members (and it's no one in particular) who more or less go past the facts (that you tend to point out to educate men and enlighten them on the reality of women) and straight to an emotional bias based on a narrative that essentially comes across as women hate, or that they are all evil.

I agree with a lot of what you say, especially that marriage (for a guy) is retarded. A lot of your words resonate with me, which is why I asked where do I fit. I wasn't challenging or arguing with you, but moreso seeking some third-party insight where maybe I can learn something myself I wasn't aware of before.

And I don't believe I'm lazy. I believe in allocating my time and energy efficiently. I've spun plates, ran game. It worked, I enjoyed it. (And tbh a lot of your posts helped shaped my game, in and out of my current relationship).I don't have the urge to get new puzzy every weekend anymore. Spending any amount of time or energy on gaming new women does not correlate with achieving my goals, at least within a preferred time frame. I've accomplished what I wanted to accomplished when it comes to gaming and banging women...

That being said...

Everything is impermanent and subject to change. I feel like a new a man everyday. I could wake up one morning and decide I want to start banging new chicks again. I could feel totally different tomorrow than I do today, but regardless of what I want, relationship or gaming chicks, it's going to be on my terms.