Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR potential?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually under the impression you kissed her OP. Should probably do that soon!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Do you really think every single girl can be kiss closed within the first two dates?
They can be F-closed on the first date, nevermind Kiss closed (are you seriously using that term) on the second. An attracted woman can be kissed at any time - let alone by the time they want a date. If a woman is sufficiently attracted and you try to kiss their cheek they will turn their head and plant one on your lips. Never ask a girl out unless she is willing to kiss you.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
They can be F-closed on the first date, nevermind Kiss closed (are you seriously using that term) on the second. An attracted woman can be kissed at any time - let alone by the time they want a date. If a woman is sufficiently attracted and you try to kiss their cheek they will turn their head and plant one on your lips. Never ask a girl out unless she is willing to kiss you.
I get what you mean man. One of my f buddies right now is this chick who works at a hair salon and before we met I called her a "fat ugly ***** who only wants to **** me" and I ****ed her the day after In my dorm. Obviously cuz there was attraction. But then again, is it right to assume EVERY girl is the same? Maybe the chick the thread is about just wants to make sure I'm not a player and actually serious about her since shes only ****ed one guy in the past? I just think maybe this one wants to go a little slow but at the same time, like I said, at this point unless I get a kiss soon, I'm done

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I think if you like a girl two weeks is to long in between dates.

i wouldnt worry about her not wanting to go out on v day. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes go for the kiss. i dont know why you're thinking about nexting her, you're considering her for relationship material, but you're gonna next her!? Dosen't make sense to me.

I agree with you Op that one dosen't always have to go for the kiss, fu*k on first date. I think it's time to escalate though. Defo want to go for the kiss.

Why is she not comfortable with the romance & you haven't given much explanation of her not returning your texts??

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out another day. As long as you're enjoying your time with her, no harm spending time with her. But go for the kiss soon, doesn't matter if you get rejected, some girls need time to warm up especially when they are inexperienced. Your objective now is to go for the kiss and show her that you have a d!ck and not some gay male friend.

No harm being a player, as long as she's still seeing you despite knowing you're seeing other women, assume the sale.

Last edited:

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I think if you like a girl two weeks is to long in between dates.

i wouldnt worry about her not wanting to go out on v day. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes go for the kiss. i dont know why you're thinking about nexting her, you're considering her for relationship material, but you're gonna next her!? Dosen't make sense to me.

I agree with you Op that one dosen't always have to go for the kiss, fu*k on first date. I think it's time to escalate though. Defo want to go for the kiss.

Why is she not comfortable with the romance & you haven't given much explanation of her not returning your texts??
She's never ignored any of my texts just so we're clear. We had a brief convo about how our Saturday was earlier today.
Our convos are usually fun, for eg, today's was something like this

Me:tell our kids about me if something happens
Her:another trap, you crazy bastard
Me:I only trap crazy bitches
Her:so you didn't die

Ask her out another day. As long as you're enjoying your time with her, no harm spending time with her. But go for the kiss soon, doesn't matter if you get rejected, some girls need time to warm up especially when they are inexperienced. Your objective now is to go for the kiss and show her that you have a d!ck and not some gay male friend.

No harm being a player, as long as she's still seeing you despite knowing you're seeing other women, assume the sale.
She is inexperienced and has never dated someone outside her race before which is a major factor here sometimes.

I'm thinking maybe wait for 2-3 days before asking her out again. And I'll take her to a place where a kiss will be relatively easy. She's probably only kissed one guy before so yeah ;)

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Out of nowhere she sends me a link of a video with the title "Third date", where Amy Schumer and some guy are on a third date and he tells her he has AIDS. Says that guy might be her on our next date. Clearly she's thinking about ****ing too. Then I start talking about whether size matters just to get her to open up more and the convo ended pretty well. Will probably ask her out on Wed morning, keep her guessing where I was on V day(Tuesday)

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approached this girl months ago. Decided to go on a date but I never contacted her about that.

Months later, I text her out of nowhere and we hit it off, and decide to see each then. There was intent chemistry and amount of kino was healthy. It began raining and she offered new scarf to be used as something we can sit on. She Was initiating kino like rubbing shoulders, laughing on the silliest jokes, etc.

2 weeks later(yesterday) we went to a decent restaurant and again had a good time. She suggested we walk to her place which was a 40 minute instead of us just taking buses back to our places and I obliged. Again, good Amount of kino but no kiss close yet. Plenty of IOI's from her side. "Time passes by so fast when I'm with you", "you are such a dangerous man". I kept it cool and she has an idea that I'm seeing other women. She's 19 and only been with one guy in her life.

Now I'm seeing like 4-5 other girls besides her but those are either f buddies or girls I'm just seeing for fun. So there's really not any desperation here.

And I know this one isn't down for being a man f buddy and I don't mind giving a relationship a go. So since valentines is coming I decided to ask her out and this is how our convo went

Me:what are you doing on Tuesday
Her:just being home and watching Bridget jones dirty
Me:you can do that or we can meet
Her:I don't want to go out on that day, too crowded and too much public displays of affection.

I haven't replied yet.

Now since she's not going to be an f buddy and if she's not too comfortable with the romance either, im close to nexting. With the number of girls I'm dealing with right now, she's just one more problem for me to worry about.

What do you guys think I should do?

I'm thinking just say "haha k ;)" and not see her again until she asks me out on a date.

UPDATE: I didn't even read her message even though I know what it said but she just texted me again

"Be safe tonight, try not to die" (I'm supposed to go overnight hiking later)

she's interested , just wants you to take control of the entire situation

shes young , inexperienced and probably confused ( most women dont really know what they want so you have to tell them )

why havent you kissed closed yet ? whats the delay ? 2 dates is far to long to go without kissing her

valentines dates are not a good idea with girls like this , too much pressure

suggest another day and dont play games

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR material and you haven't kissed her?

"Good amount of kino but no kiss close" tells me OP was humping her leg and smiling the whole night, and just couldn't be happier than to be with her, touching her, stroking her. Jesus. Let HER do the touching. You can't smile and stroke your way into her heart.

Oh, for the love of God it ended already. IMO OP does NOT have 4-5 "f*ck buddies" and is more likely a 19 year old virgin.
Thought I was the only one that caught those things...

Shouldn't even be considering an LTR until after a couple months. Women don't begin to show their true colors until 3-4 months in...

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I was the only one that caught those things...

Shouldn't even be considering an LTR until after a couple months. Women don't begin to show their true colors until 3-4 months in...
Let's call it STR then

I graduate from uni this semester. She's a junior. I'll bang her this semester and if I still like her when I'm back after summer then great

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's interested , just wants you to take control of the entire situation

shes young , inexperienced and probably confused ( most women dont really know what they want so you have to tell them )

why havent you kissed closed yet ? whats the delay ? 2 dates is far to long to go without kissing her

valentines dates are not a good idea with girls like this , too much pressure

suggest another day and dont play games
Didn't text her for v day. She texts me in the night asking how it went, i gave some "it was okay" kinda replies and suggested me meet on Thursday. She says ok but 5 mins later says she's busy. I like spending time with this girl but I also enjoy spending time with many other girls. Unless she's going to ask me out now, I don't think I'm going to text her again. I don't need to.