Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR potential or nah?

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup.

I took almost half a year off from dating - after crazy ammounts of ***** during spring/early summer I felt kinda exhausted with hedonism and decided to take a break. Long story short got bored because (potentially controversial opinion coming) I'd rather fap it out in 15 minutes and get back to work or enjoying sports and my hobbies rather than spending countless evenings swiping on apps and meeting women. I only allowed myself to sleep with one old fwb once per 1-2 months, but other than that I focused on myself over going out with random sluts.

A month ago decided I'm gonna look around for any potentially good candidates for an LTR, so the hunt resumed in a calm matter.
So, last weekend met this turkish girl (around 8 lookswise) from Bumble. Idk if Bumble in the US is used in more similiar fashion to Tinder or Hinge so I don't think that plays a role here.
Additional info, both her and me are 24. She's a student who moved here 4 months ago from her home country, I left my uni without degree and am working in a field I'm happy with. Also, Central/Eastern Europe (women on average slightly less broken here than in the west imo).

Obviously, this was only a first meeting so only a little bit of a character was uncovered, seeing her this Saturday again.

Imma do the sections to keep it clear

Green flags
  • Smart, educated (degree/work experience in multiple STEM fields)
  • Impressively similiar hobbies/interests (honestly, first time in a long time I shared so many interests with a woman)
  • Follow up to above, in few hobbies (such as singing) where she's more advanced than me she immidietly offered to help me with some stuff - I get it as offering investement, hence green flag
  • Offered to pay multiple times and got few drinks on herself
  • Seemingly not addicted from social media
  • Good relationship with siblings and family
  • Declared never using any drugs other than trying weed few times but not enjoying it
  • Does some sports, namely swimming...
Yellow Flags (unsure how to interpret)
  • ...but says people who spend time doing aesthetics focused sports are pretty much always dumb (said in the context of gym) (she has ~5kg too much for her height although still looking good)
  • When asked about what's her type couldn't specify beyond "intelligent" which is as cliche as it goes
  • Says she's a feminist but not a western type (talked about how women's rights in Turkey are pathetic), no clue whether she's actually doing any social activism or other bs
  • Declared herself as a less of an emotional thinker (Yes yes, I know lmao. And red flags makes this sound like a lie)
  • Was only in a single 2 years long relationship (she said her bf cheated on her - obviously no clue whether it's true)
Red Flags
  • Already on pills
  • She was the one pushing for sex after I told her it's late and it's time to go to home and get some sleep. Explanation: told her I'm tired, she asked again less subtely this time that she'd like to come over to me, told her that my place is off the limits (it was nasty af, planned to do grand cleaning on the next day lol), she invited me to her place because she really liked me. I asked her if she says that to every Bumble guy, she got mad and I had to calmly and slightly coldly explain that I really don't like how she knows it was a joke but is trying to use it agaisnt me. Ended up ordering uber for us and taking me her to her rented room.
  • In a follow up to previous one and last of Yellow Flags, suspiciously good in bed (despite N count of ~30 never seen a woman try the "born girl squatting on a dik" position and not fail, especially drunk). Also, dirty talk and even some stuff like "cam in me baby"
  • smokes
Had some drunken sex at her place (boy it was 4am I was trynna survive and calm her down so I can get some sleep lmao, in top5 funniest ons from my perspective I had). Slept there, morning was really sweet - listening to music, hugging all the stuff. She wanted me to stay longer but I left ~1,5-2h after waking up.
Over past few days had 2, mostly logistical conversations (I'm not huge on writing with people and she seems similiar in this aspect) - she did show investement "I'll be happy to go there WITH YOU" etc. As mentioned earlier, I'll be meeting her this Saturday, soberly this time

Not sure about her social situation rn, she did mention having some university friends and going out with them to bars sometimes on weekends, no club nights since she doesn't like them - hard to really come up with anything to take away from this

Yes, I am 99% sure she's been having her hot girl foreign country adventures, no clue about the ammount of these. When asked about experience with Bumble she said she only had good experiences (yeah we all know what that usually means). The 2nd red flag is pretty significant, taking that out of equation she did seem in the range of 'fine, requires slight vetting'.
I'm interested to hear whether in your eyes that's too big of a no no or is it something that can be solved by proper vetting. Or perhaps there is that 1% chance that I really worked my magic that well that night and it was a first situation like this for her (was on pills since last LTR). Lmao

Oh yeah and no worries, I'm meeting another promisingly looking girl on monday. Not getting oneitis that's for damn sure.

Cheers everyone

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nah. Plate status only / Recreational use only

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its way too soon to tell if this girl has LTR potential.

Does she respect your boundaries and is she chasing you?
If "yes" to both, I would continue to pursue.

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its way too soon to tell if this girl has LTR potential.
Oh yeah I agree about that, should have worded title better. More curious on how people see them redflags, I've been away from LTR game for some time

Does she respect your boundaries and is she chasing you?
If "yes" to both, I would continue to pursue.
First impressions are positive, but as you've said yourself - time will tell

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This woman is a step up from a wh0re and you are asking if she is LTR potential? What has happened to this forum?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the answer you'll get from us is likely a resounding no.

The Red and Yellow flags outnumber the Green. You post everything in a systematic way which makes it clear there are some things you clearly don't like.

You don't quite yet know this girl well enough to be a proper judge of her character and her potential for a serious relationship. The only way you could find that out is to spend more time with her if you so choose. I think it would be wise to acknowledge the negative aspects presented so far and her assumed past.

Some guys care about a girls notch count while others don't, but for relationships most men are weary and rightfully so. That's why fellas are telling you to 'plate' her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn did you state Notch Count of 30 at age 24??

She ain't bonding with shyte in the long run if that is the case. That notch count alone, at her age would have me running.

30 different dudes didn't get down on one knee & propose to marry her, What is severely wrong with this chick?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marry her now. She's ready to settle down with you, stud. Red and yellow are stupid colours, Go Green. :cool:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to the naysayers. They're jealous, bitter and frustrated and they wish they had your animal magnetism that drew her in.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask you already know the answer. That is a lot of "flags" you have come up with out of the gate.

You are 24 years old. I would resist the temptation to fling yourself into an LTR. The older I have gotten the more and more I realize how we men get more and more SMV as we progress from our 20s and 30s to our 40s. No reason to lock yourself down with someone at 24 who you think has so many potential issues. Enjoy your 20s.

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn did you state Notch Count of 30 at age 24??
She ain't bonding with shyte in the long run if that is the case. That notch count alone, at her age would have me running.
Idk if that was unclear but that's mine, no clue about hers
You know the answer you'll get from us is likely a resounding no.

The Red and Yellow flags outnumber the Green. You post everything in a systematic way which makes it clear there are some things you clearly don't like.

You don't quite yet know this girl well enough to be a proper judge of her character and her potential for a serious relationship. The only way you could find that out is to spend more time with her if you so choose. I think it would be wise to acknowledge the negative aspects presented so far and her assumed past.

Some guys care about a girls notch count while others don't, but for relationships most men are weary and rightfully so. That's why fellas are telling you to 'plate' her.
Yeah that's fair. I knew there's gonna be "marry her" comments, I was simply curious as to how people view those observations of mine (aka how big of a red flag is this). I like her since those greenflags I rarely find in the girls I meet, but I'm well aware that if one is serious about looking for LTR I should focus on negatives over positives.

If you have to ask you already know the answer. That is a lot of "flags" you have come up with out of the gate.

You are 24 years old. I would resist the temptation to fling yourself into an LTR. The older I have gotten the more and more I realize how we men get more and more SMV as we progress from our 20s and 30s to our 40s. No reason to lock yourself down with someone at 24 who you think has so many potential issues. Enjoy your 20s.
Nah man, like I said in the base post I'm kinda bored of casual sex, had plenty of that (at peak last spring/summer I've had 5 fwbs and it was exhausting) and it honestly feels like a waste of time. Tried both sides of the barricade and found out I'm less adventurous in this area than I thought and a pernament partner works better for me.
Also finding ons or fwb is not that hard these days with OLD even tho I'm probably max a 7 from my face, so if I change my mind it won't take long, especially since I'll be closer to men's "golden years"

So summing up, without a big surprise - nope, fuk this hit, this stinks worse than a dead raccoon. Imma meet her 1 or 2 times more and end it.
Cheers gents

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
On pills and smokes, thats a no from me.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This. Have some fun with her.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that you should not LTR/love a chick because of how you feel about her, but because of how she makes you feel about yourself.

Real relationships are much more complex.
Some people are fine when they're laying down and fvcking, but their issues resurface as soon as they have to stand up and put their clothes back on.

Don't count on 'finding the one' on your whirlwind tour through cvntopia in your 20s. When you're ready to settle down you'll start looking for entirely different factors. A bod that will age well. Low or zero notch count. No vices. High IQ absent higher education. Homemaker skills. And of course all of this will invariably be part of a tradeoff for the red flagged huge tits and open legs of the 7s, 8s and 9s you've been possibly banging up until then.

-G

Last edited:

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that you should not LTR/love a chick because of how you feel about her, but because of how she makes you feel about yourself.

Real relationships are much more complex.
Some people are fine when they're laying down and fvcking, but their issues resurface as soon as they have to stand up and put their clothes back on.

Don't count on 'finding the one' on your whirlwind tour through cvntopia in your 20s. When you're ready to settle down you'll start looking for entirely different factors. A bod that will age well. Low or zero notch count. No vices. High IQ absent higher education. Homemaker skills. And of course all of this will invariably be part of a tradeoff for the red flagged huge tits and open legs of the 7s, 8s and 9s you've been possibly banging up until then.

-G
“I believe that you should not LTR/love a chick because of how you feel about her, but because of how she makes you feel about yourself.”
This is spot on!!!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s over for Op. The fact that he is making this topic shows me that he is in a scarcity mindset. Expect a help me topic from OP within 6-7 months.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score