LTR Opportunity

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I like, and she likes me (or so my friends say), though we are technically just friends, and it might be an opportunity for a long term relationship. The reason I'm posting this, is I'm just wondering what you guys thing about LTR's, I've never been in one. I've just been having trouble deciding if that's what I really want. And if you guys are in favor of it, what is a good way to initiate it? I had a good friend of mine tell me to ask her out for ice cream or something. We have been on a few dates, I even took her to prom, but I think those were mostly just sort of friend things. Any input would be nice.

Thanks guys,
Eiljwa

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have to really connect with her to have an LTR, not just looks and personality but something else. Otherwise I think you'd be wasting your time.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eiljwa said:
There is this girl I like, and she likes me (or so my friends say), though we are technically just friends, and it might be an opportunity for a long term relationship. The reason I'm posting this, is I'm just wondering what you guys thing about LTR's, I've never been in one. I've just been having trouble deciding if that's what I really want. And if you guys are in favor of it, what is a good way to initiate it? I had a good friend of mine tell me to ask her out for ice cream or something. We have been on a few dates, I even took her to prom, but I think those were mostly just sort of friend things. Any input would be nice.

Thanks guys,
Eiljwa
I'am currently in a LTR of 4 months. We started out as friends, f*ckin her never crossed my mind. Then, my friends told me that she liked me. So, she started dressing all sexy n showing off her assests to get my attention. I started noticing her more, spending more one on one time with her. After awhile I asked her out. It has been the best LTR I ever had.

Since you like her and she likes you. Nothing wrong starting a LTR with her. Unless you see somthing in her that is not up to your standards. If it doesnt work out you can always dump her.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice on initiating? We don't really hang out all the time, and never one on one.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eiljwa said:
Any advice on initiating? We don't really hang out all the time, and never one on one.
You guys like each other, simply ask her to hang out.