Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ltr of 4+ years broke up with me yesterday over text

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Update: i felt really sad for a couple of days but I haven't tried to contact. Today I started feeling better and Im doing more exersice than usual.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
You know what they say. Even a broken clock is right twice a day..
I get-it that you guys don't like that EyeBRollin promotes LTR/Marriage, but he isn't "wrong". What he says concerning the OP is accurate. She got bored with the guy (almost her own words) because there was nothing left to look forward to,...and even that assumes he did nothing wrong to bring it on himself, which he probably did screw up, which means we now have multiple causes. LTRs treated as stand-alone objects have an expiration when it isn't finalized with marriage or some kind of committed agreed upon relationship beyond just being BF/GF for a "long time".

I also get-it that many of you don't like marriage at all to begin with. But it is pretty short sighted. Society cannot survive without it. Society will not survive on Pump & Dump,...Ejaculate & Evacuate,...Smash & Dash. There are many inconsistencies. Just to name 2:
  1. The goal is to bang as many as possible, women should put out on the 1st date or something is wrong with them, a guy should never have to "wait",...but at the same time they don't want a woman who is ran through or "belongs to the streets".
  2. Children raised by single mothers is damaging to them in many ways,....but men should never date or marry a single mother (but pump & dump is "OK"). This obviously condemns her children to a single mother upbringing which perpetuates much of the underlying problems as they watch the ongoing string of pump & dump guys flowing through her home.
Consensus seems to be "Marriage = Baaad!". But that is misguided. Marriage has enemies. What it really is would be:

Marriage = Good
Feminism = Bad
Family Court / corrupt Legal System = Bad
Hedonistic Society (Pump & Dump,...Ejaculate & Evacuate,...Smash & Dash,...Me first) = Bad

With just that simple list (could have made it way longer),...Marriage is outnumbered by its ememies 3-to-1. All three of those "hate" marriage and make it nearly impossible for marriage to succeed. Combine all three into an "allied force" and marriage as an institution doesn't stand a chance. You can't create a population of socially well developed, mentally/emotionally healthy, people without solid well-functioning family units.

But don't worry. It won't get fixed. Society has gone too far (even worse when you look at it globally). Western Society is on its death bed. It is over and just waiting for the fat lady to sing. We are in the sunset period of modern western society, and right after sunset comes the darkness. So just keep Pump & Dumping,...Ejaculate & Evacuating,...Smash & Dashing,...until it all comes to a brutal collapse.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I get-it that you guys don't like that EyeBRollin promotes LTR/Marriage, but he isn't "wrong". What he says concerning the OP is accurate. She got bored with the guy (almost her own words) because there was nothing left to look forward to,...and even that assumes he did nothing wrong to bring it on himself, which he probably did screw up, which means we now have multiple causes. LTRs treated as stand-alone objects have an expiration when it isn't finalized with marriage or some kind of committed agreed upon relationship beyond just being BF/GF for a "long time".

I also get-it that many of you don't like marriage at all to begin with. But it is pretty short sighted. Society cannot survive without it. Society will not survive on Pump & Dump,...Ejaculate & Evacuate,...Smash & Dash. There are many inconsistencies. Just to name 2:
  1. The goal is to bang as many as possible, women should put out on the 1st date or something is wrong with them, a guy should never have to "wait",...but at the same time they don't want a woman who is ran through or "belongs to the streets".
  2. Children raised by single mothers is damaging to them in many ways,....but men should never date or marry a single mother (but pump & dump is "OK"). This obviously condemns her children to a single mother upbringing which perpetuates much of the underlying problems as they watch the ongoing string of pump & dump guys flowing through her home.
Consensus seems to be "Marriage = Baaad!". But that is misguided. Marriage has enemies. What it really is would be:

Marriage = Good
Feminism = Bad
Family Court / corrupt Legal System = Bad
Hedonistic Society (Pump & Dump,...Ejaculate & Evacuate,...Smash & Dash,...Me first) = Bad

With just that simple list (could have made it way longer),...Marriage is outnumbered by its ememies 3-to-1. All three of those "hate" marriage and make it nearly impossible for marriage to succeed. Combine all three into an "allied force" and marriage as an institution doesn't stand a chance. You can't create a population of socially well developed, mentally/emotionally healthy, people without solid well-functioning family units.

But don't worry. It won't get fixed. Society has gone too far (even worse when you look at it globally). Western Society is on its death bed. It is over and just waiting for the fat lady to sing. We are in the sunset period of modern western society, and right after sunset comes the darkness. So just keep Pump & Dumping,...Ejaculate & Evacuating,...Smash & Dashing,...until it all comes to a brutal collapse.
So, they need to something to look forward to. I see. After marriage and children, what else are they looking forward to now that those two items are checked off their bucket list? You know, you can have children w/o marriage though. I know it's out of the ordinary, but the dude doesn't have to risk losing his house, assets and income if/when a divorce happens. What's to prevent that?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, they need to something to look forward to. I see. After marriage and children, what else are they looking forward to now that those two items are checked off their bucket list? You know, you can have children w/o marriage though. I know it's out of the ordinary, but the dude doesn't have to risk losing his house, assets and income if/when a divorce happens. What's to prevent that?
I already acknowledged that.
Quoting myself from the post you responded to: LTRs treated as stand-alone objects have an expiration when it isn't finalized with marriage or some kind of committed agreed upon relationship beyond just being BF/GF for a "long time".

Some call them Private Marriages. They may even go as far as the full cermonies, but their is no marriage license, no government contract (therefore no divorce, just take off the ring and walk away). But it has to be done in a state that doesn't have Common-Law Marriage laws.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need a section of this forum just full of stories like this
Anthony "Dream" Johnson did this "Private Marriage" thing. I think the guy is a bit of a whack job with his President of the Manosphere crap and his organization has diminished due to that craziness, and his falling out with Rollo Tomassi,...but he still has a good story with this and things can be learned from it. This is the video:

Marrying Medusa: How to Survive a Female Psychopath | Anthony Dream Johnson | Full Length HD

Glassguy

Reaction score
Update: i felt really sad for a couple of days but I haven't tried to contact. Today I started feeling better and Im doing more exersice than usual.
Sorry bro.....I've been there and I know it sucks. But you've been around here long enough to know what to do. No contact, stay focused on yourself and it sounds like you took a couple of days to mourn the end of the relationship, which is great. Now get focused on getting back on track, getting your mojo back and preparing yourself for the inevitable- moving on.

LTR break ups suck, but you have to understand that there is something going on behind the scenes with her, no matter what she SAYS. Truthfully there is probably another guy that has grabbed her attention long ago when things started falling off between the 2 of you. You know what? Its ok....better to go through it now than another 2 or 3 years down the road of wasted time or worse, marrying her and then having this happen.

Every time I thought I "lost" something with someone, I found something better. And in hindsight I am glad those LTR's didnt work out because we tend to see the red flags and deal breakers once we get out of the bubble of the relationship and can honestly be truthful about things that werent working. Its hard to see now, but with time you will.

If she reaches out, its only to test the waters to see if you are still on the hook. When a woman decides to end a LTR, there is certainly someone else in the picture and trust me, they have made their mind up. No matter what she says to you, she chose this situation and you have to choose moving on. By responding, you are still on the hook. I think the best response to anything she texts you is : "you are right in that things have been off for a while. I think we need to go different directions and I wish you the best" and leave it at that. Women are masters at the hot/cold confusing messages after a break up. And lets be honest, once a LTR falls apart and a break up happens, you are never going to trust that she wont do this again in another 2-3 years since she has done it now.

Its always better to start with a new canvas that try to cover one up with new paint.

If you need anything, dont hesitate to PM me.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I already acknowledged that.
Quoting myself from the post you responded to: LTRs treated as stand-alone objects have an expiration when it isn't finalized with marriage or some kind of committed agreed upon relationship beyond just being BF/GF for a "long time".

Some call them Private Marriages. They may even go as far as the full cermonies, but their is no marriage license, no government contract (therefore no divorce, just take off the ring and walk away). But it has to be done in a state that doesn't have Common-Law Marriage laws.
Good luck getting most females to accept them. They know they'd not get anything out of it nor is it "real". You're fooling yourself if you think you can get a female to accept this instead of a state sanctioned marriage.