Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LTR = Done, ****ed up a friendship, hows your week going?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Whats up guys, been a long time since I started a thread, but I figure id post this here because im in need of some advice. So about 2.5 weeks ago my girlfriend of ~3 years broke up with me. It was fine, we both started to grow apart and she really didnt want to grow with me, she wanted to do her own thing. And we realized we both were on separate paths, im finishing up post-grad and looking to get out in my field and she wants to buy a house and settle down, have kids, etc. So I did the usual , unadd her on EVERYTHING. It kind of sucks being on lock-down, it makes it difficult to go out and do stuff, but whatever these are the cards we were dealt in 2020.

So the day we broke up, I felt a need to shoot a text to a girl I haven't talked to in a long time, but always consoled me when I needed it. We were good friends, but she has been away at school. I shot her a text and apparently she was home. So we hung out, talked, and it was nice getting that breakup crap out of the way. Fast forward to a few days later were hanging out and she starts to make out with me. Thats fine, it felt weird because I was so used to my ex-girlfriend, but I went with it. Fast forward to last week and we have sex. Okay cool, one problem: this is my best friends sister.

Now I had no intention to pursue this girl, we were friends (I friend-zoned her in the past) but it seems like we went a bit too far, come to find out were pretty much the same exact person. So my buddy found out from someone else, though im not sure how someone else even knew. So he is pissed at me (for good reason) and I am trying to talk to him. But im looking for some advice, if you guys were in my shoes what would you do?

Essentially, I feel like I have to cut it off with the sister but I feel like that wont do much anymore, and time is going to be the healer here. Any advice?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even understand why you wouldn't be with a woman because she's someone's brother, or why he would have any authority to decide what you two do? What the fvck is going on? lol. This seems like a joke to me bro. Really what the fvck are you thinking? That's honestly what I want to tell you. Are you kidding me? And even more ridiculous - why would your "best friend" have a problem with his own "best friend" getting together with a girl? Does he think you're a bad person or something but yet he's still your "best friend"?

If you want to be with this girl, be with her man. If I had a moron for a "friend" like this I would dump him, not the girl. This is utterly ridiculous imo.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I don't even understand why you wouldn't be with a woman because she's someone's brother, or why he would have any authority to decide what you two do? What the fvck is going on? lol. This seems like a joke to me bro. Really what the fvck are you thinking? That's honestly what I want to tell you. Are you kidding me? And even more ridiculous - why would your "best friend" have a problem with his own "best friend" getting together with a girl? Does he think you're a bad person or something but yet he's still your "best friend"?

If you want to be with this girl, be with her man. If I had a moron for a "friend" like this I would dump him, not the girl. This is utterly ridiculous imo.
I seriously cannot make this sh1t up AF.

He told me because he "found out from someone" and he felt like I was going "behind his back" to go out with his sister. Also it seems like he is "jealous" because im spending time with her and less with him.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He told me because he "found out from someone" and he felt like I was going "behind his back" to go out with his sister. Also it seems like he is "jealous" because im spending time with her and less with him.
Bro, if my tone is riled up it's because this is some real bullshyt even having spent 6 years on this forum. And you consider this clown your "best friend"? this guy is one of the most pathetic persons I've read about in recent memory, and a viperous snake rather than a "friend" let alone a "best friend".

If you read my posts you know I can be somewhat blunt but it's always out of thinking the truth needs to come out in a format that will be absorbed as needed. So I'm being fully honest here when I say whatever happens in this situation, I would be thankful that it revealed what a joke he really is as a person so I could stop calling him a "friend" sooner rather than later. I understand if you cannot do that immediately, and it's up to each personality, but that's what I would do. I will assume you guys are out of middle school since you are posting on this forum, but you guys surely cannot be any older than 18 or 19 at the most, am I right?

As for how I would handle this situation, the last thing I would do is to confront him or in any way take him seriously. I would have some laughs with the girl over him, and chuckle in his face/over the chat if he tries to be "direct", and I would proceed with the girl. I think the weakest move you can do and the most damaging for your own self-development (you'd both be making yourself more inhibited and doing it for a bad reason) is to back off of this girl.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.... hahahaha. Man this was some funny shyt really. What the fvck does he think this is, Saudi Arabia? Afghanistan? and who is he, her jealous incestuous lover or mental caretaker? LOL. Hahaha, I'm laughing at it right now as I'm typing this. Go ahead with the girl bro, I'm sure she'll find it funny too.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can completely see why the friend feels awkward or even a bit upset.

If my friend start banging my little sister with no warning I would feel weird as well. My sister was a virgin until marriage though not some chick who sleeps around so maybe that's why I think that way. Some people are very protective about their family in general. I have no idea what kind of person OP is though.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks friendzone, guys don’t. That’s a chick move to get attention and favors. Don’t friendzone anyone, it’s not honest.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, n8ggas don't live by the code anymore. Haha sisters and moms are a no no. It's pretty much the only ones I won't deal with not even think about it. Don't have an advise for you bro, that friendship is over

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Whats up guys, been a long time since I started a thread, but I figure id post this here because im in need of some advice. So about 2.5 weeks ago my girlfriend of ~3 years broke up with me. It was fine, we both started to grow apart and she really didnt want to grow with me, she wanted to do her own thing. And we realized we both were on separate paths, im finishing up post-grad and looking to get out in my field and she wants to buy a house and settle down, have kids, etc. So I did the usual , unadd her on EVERYTHING. It kind of sucks being on lock-down, it makes it difficult to go out and do stuff, but whatever these are the cards we were dealt in 2020.

So the day we broke up, I felt a need to shoot a text to a girl I haven't talked to in a long time, but always consoled me when I needed it. We were good friends, but she has been away at school. I shot her a text and apparently she was home. So we hung out, talked, and it was nice getting that breakup crap out of the way. Fast forward to a few days later were hanging out and she starts to make out with me. Thats fine, it felt weird because I was so used to my ex-girlfriend, but I went with it. Fast forward to last week and we have sex. Okay cool, one problem: this is my best friends sister.

Now I had no intention to pursue this girl, we were friends (I friend-zoned her in the past) but it seems like we went a bit too far, come to find out were pretty much the same exact person. So my buddy found out from someone else, though im not sure how someone else even knew. So he is pissed at me (for good reason) and I am trying to talk to him. But im looking for some advice, if you guys were in my shoes what would you do?

Essentially, I feel like I have to cut it off with the sister but I feel like that wont do much anymore, and time is going to be the healer here. Any advice?
Honestly I never understood this. If he is your best friend why wouldn't he want you to be with his sister?

Either way you two are grown adults that can make their own choices and did. He needs to get over it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

only issue I could see on this is if they are close and you are not taking this serious, somewhere like only using her for a lay, with you did, its kind a rule on the bro codes you broke, you don't fuc|< with family of your friends.

also take note, you are never really friends with females, you are friendly with then at most

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I’m not gonna lie, it is kinda weird. I wouldn’t get upset about it, but I’d feel very uneasy esp since it’s like ik it’s not going anywhere longterm lol

It does go against the brocode, but she came onto you tho, not the other way around. It’s not like the brocode even exists anymore anyway lol so fk it. Just know that there is drama to be had. If he’s actually a good buddy of yours, he’ll come around in due time. Wouldn’t place place a bet on it though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he is pissed at me (for good reason) and I am trying to talk to him. But im looking for some advice, if you guys were in my shoes what would you do?
I've never understood why some guys are so funny about their sisters. If you disrespected her, pumped and dumped her or something like that, I could understand him being upset. But if you were in a LTR for three years, he should know you're not just indiscriminately out to pump and dump everything that moves.

I mean, what can you do? Tell her you were talking, and it just happened, you didn't plan for it, you meant no disrespect. Beyond that, if he doesn't want to talk to you, give him time to cool off, maybe he'll come around eventually, maybe he won't.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not worry much about this unless you act like an ******* towards his sister.
Usually better not to mess with good friend sisters, a bit like dating women at work, either way imo this is not a big deal.

This might seems like a big thing to your friend right now, but if he is a real good friend he will get over it with a few days to cool off.