"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

LTR Dating is Your Opportunity to Mold and Prepare

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
. But in fact, if she is made of good raw material, we can gradually shape her into the Red Pill way of understanding life.
.
Why would you want to shape her into an individually/ philosophically complex and cynical view of life? Wouldn't that be reserved for the men, and wouldn't you want your woman to have faith and loyalty, and be bound to you come hell or high water?

The problem is that pimps do this to their prostitutes too. What you need is some cosmic order, and sacred tradition, that both transcends and unites the two of you. I give you the holy sacrament of Catholic marriage.:rolleyes:

Now, one may have ideological objections to this, but bracket them for a moment, and consider that at the performative and pragmatic level, it is everything we want.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
Personally, I am in the "buy, not build" camp. We ain't in Kansas anymore.
Yeah. I think you can influence people and inspire them to a certain point. But you can't truly mold someone to behave or think the way you want them to behave and think no matter how well you treat them. That's why humans don't come with remote controls, they don't work on us ;)

Gotta decide what you can live with and what you can't and go from there.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
"a particular way of approaching or considering an issue or problem.
"discussing the problems from every conceivable angle"
synonyms: perspective, point of view, viewpoint, standpoint, position, aspect, slant, direction
"consider the problem from a different angle""
 

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
"a particular way of approaching or considering an issue or problem.
"discussing the problems from every conceivable angle"
synonyms: perspective, point of view, viewpoint, standpoint, position, aspect, slant, direction
"consider the problem from a different angle""
Oh... I thought you meant to say... angel.:rolleyes:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Came across this post and it's worth a bump. Women are moulded, they want to be moulded, and if you're strong, it happens quite easily. Much of the mammoth RP encyclopedia of knowledge can lead to overthinking. Knowing and experiencing this supersedes it all.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
This is my jadedness talking but I have slept with not a few women who believed they had total control over her and guided her into what they believed were her own best interests... granted they would rather be with a guy like that long term... but I wouldn't want to be with her long term.
Really tried to understand what you're trying to saying but almost passed out. Think you've miss-typed this. What do you mean?
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
Stop contradicting yourselves. That would be a great foundation.
What he said is correct. But you cannot turn around bash people who use their minds. The mind is how this feeds the body.
The keys
You've only added to the confusion.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
When you meet a quality woman, she has specific emotional needs, idiosyncratic to her. Important to distinguish between her "needs" and her "wants." You as a DJ of fluidity need not meet her "wants," but instead meet (or give the appearance of meeting or able to meet) her "needs." When you serve these emotional needs, she will interpret this "rapport" as a "deep connection," "love," or "you're her soul mate."

This concept is stronger glue than any SMV you can exact upon yourself in a LTR. Hence, why guys like Brad Pitt were served with divorce papers.

Identify and meet her emotional needs, and you will create a quality loyal trooper for as long as you want her. The unicorn does not exist because it cannot exist in perfect alignment around expectations that are particular to you--and thus the unicorn cannot exist alone. The unicorn only appears before the man who shapes it as such.
From the same thread. This is quality.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
I get most of what you're saying but not this part:

Orbiters basically exist to trade sex for listening to the complaints from those women about their controlling boyfriend.
His point had nothing to do with orbiters...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
No actually i did not. Here is an example.

You open a book, you read, it goes into your eye into your mind, ....then out into your world. What part is confusing you?
I wasn't challenging you ideologically, I just did't understand the point you were trying to make.
 

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
So what, I'm making my own point lol. I'm literally saying that I am the orbiter that some of these women want to cheat on guys like Atom with. If you think that women don't deeply resent a lot of the discipline and rulemaking that Atom believes are just and fair acts, think again.
Fair point. So its a lose lose proposition.

I had high hope there for women for about 30 minutes.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I've come to realize that many men are completely unaware that a relationship with a woman is his opportunity to mold and shape her into the woman she has the potential to be. We often think she is what she is when we first meet her. But in fact, if she is made of good raw material, we can gradually shape her into the Red Pill way of understanding life.

Many women half-heartedly show feminist leanings in their speech, but are only doing it because they cannot think for themselves and they have never met a man who has the strength and brains to guide her. Women are afraid of being ostracized from the herd, so they had better toe the line and say the things they think they're supposed to say.
If I read this over a couple years ago, I would've had my doubts and possibly disagreed. Since then I've had a few mini-relationships with what I viewed as hardcore feminists. It was not my intention to ever get past a first date with them but I just wanted to amuse and challenge myself to see what would happen. Interestingly enough as time passed, these so called hardcore feminists ended up playing suzy housewife type, became submissive, surrendered, and the biggest thing they said to me was that they needed men in their lives and that they wanted to take direction from them. At that point, my mouth just dropped silently. I just could not believe it.

Obviously it takes the right situation and people for something like this to come about but for me personally, it was an eye opener to see a girl that went to all the protests and women's right's marches, to what I hear her say out of her mouth in the moments of intimacy.

Your post pretty much reinforced what I experienced.
 
Top