Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ltr - Bf Gf.......... It´s Not Marriage!!!!!!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Shark.

If you have a wh0re in your hands just treat her the way she deserves.

One day I had an affair with one of these girls and she HAD a BF. Actually he was "bulked up" but seemed to be an ass kissing guy! Whereas I was just being "I don't care about you, your b!tch!" and she came to me (funny but that's how it works in attracting these types!).

She lied to her BF, but not to me. She didn't say "I broke up with him", excuse BS. SHe said she wanted him and I!!!

So why to get jealous? At least she was up front with me. If I really loved her, I'd never allow this kind of triangule happen!

Do wanna know what she asked me?

"Hey phoenix, when you have your GF you will cheat on her with me, won't you?"

My reply:

"Shut up your little wh0re!"

Do you see? You CAN'T date them! They belong to no one!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
God...not a single decent post on this whole thread, INCLUDING the first one.

GWS...there's nothing wrong with going out and kissing/fooling around with other girls. But the guys on here are right...if you're doing that and ENJOYING it, then obviously there's something missing in your "LTR".

Mothers often use stuff like "You're not married yet, go shop around!" as a way of telling you, "Your girlfriend's a piece of sh!t and I want you to find someone better instead of following her around with your tail tucked between your legs because you NEED a girl so desperately to prove your self-worth."

My mother did the same thing to my sister when she was dating losers. Be glad you have a mom that's going to be straight with you like that.

Anyway, what I'm saying is, if you feel the need to fool around with other women, have the decency to tell your girlfriend you "need a break" or "need some space" or SOMETHING.

Flamers out there, the idea to take from this is that yes, you SHOULD be "faithful" to your girlfriend if she IS your girlfriend, but she DOESN'T OWN YOU. You can change your mind, dump her, and move on to someone better at ANY TIME.

Loyalty to a woman is only as strong as your belief that she can continue giving you the kind of life-enhancement you're looking for. But at least be up-front about it.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
When I will be like 55 old I want to think of the past and be proud of it.
Good luck with that.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Good luck with that.
thanks

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Flamers out there, the idea to take from this is that yes, you SHOULD be "faithful" to your girlfriend if she IS your girlfriend, but she DOESN'T OWN YOU. You can change your mind, dump her, and move on to someone better at ANY TIME.

agree.

I doubt there is more than 2 relationships (bf gf) in this earth where the man and the woman are 100 % loyal to each other. (this is generally speaking, abstract a bit)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
yes, she learned everything with your mom, but somethings yours tried to teach her, she was afraid of doing, like having sex with animals....
WOO! Great response! *Applauds, looks around, sees everyone else going "wtf!?"*

Okie, I asked not to be a dumbass unlike you, but because only mothers that are promiscous (a slut) would tell thier son to be like that.