"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ltr - Bf Gf.......... It´s Not Marriage!!!!!!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Come on Shark.

If you have a wh0re in your hands just treat her the way she deserves.

One day I had an affair with one of these girls and she HAD a BF. Actually he was "bulked up" but seemed to be an ass kissing guy! Whereas I was just being "I don't care about you, your b!tch!" and she came to me (funny but that's how it works in attracting these types!).

She lied to her BF, but not to me. She didn't say "I broke up with him", excuse BS. SHe said she wanted him and I!!!

So why to get jealous? At least she was up front with me. If I really loved her, I'd never allow this kind of triangule happen!

Do wanna know what she asked me?

"Hey phoenix, when you have your GF you will cheat on her with me, won't you?"

My reply:

"Shut up your little wh0re!"

Do you see? You CAN'T date them! They belong to no one!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
God...not a single decent post on this whole thread, INCLUDING the first one.

GWS...there's nothing wrong with going out and kissing/fooling around with other girls. But the guys on here are right...if you're doing that and ENJOYING it, then obviously there's something missing in your "LTR".

Mothers often use stuff like "You're not married yet, go shop around!" as a way of telling you, "Your girlfriend's a piece of sh!t and I want you to find someone better instead of following her around with your tail tucked between your legs because you NEED a girl so desperately to prove your self-worth."

My mother did the same thing to my sister when she was dating losers. Be glad you have a mom that's going to be straight with you like that.

Anyway, what I'm saying is, if you feel the need to fool around with other women, have the decency to tell your girlfriend you "need a break" or "need some space" or SOMETHING.

Flamers out there, the idea to take from this is that yes, you SHOULD be "faithful" to your girlfriend if she IS your girlfriend, but she DOESN'T OWN YOU. You can change your mind, dump her, and move on to someone better at ANY TIME.

Loyalty to a woman is only as strong as your belief that she can continue giving you the kind of life-enhancement you're looking for. But at least be up-front about it.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
When I will be like 55 old I want to think of the past and be proud of it.
Good luck with that.
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Good luck with that.
thanks
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Originally posted by squirrels
Flamers out there, the idea to take from this is that yes, you SHOULD be "faithful" to your girlfriend if she IS your girlfriend, but she DOESN'T OWN YOU. You can change your mind, dump her, and move on to someone better at ANY TIME.

agree.

I doubt there is more than 2 relationships (bf gf) in this earth where the man and the woman are 100 % loyal to each other. (this is generally speaking, abstract a bit)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
yes, she learned everything with your mom, but somethings yours tried to teach her, she was afraid of doing, like having sex with animals....
WOO! Great response! *Applauds, looks around, sees everyone else going "wtf!?"*

Okie, I asked not to be a dumbass unlike you, but because only mothers that are promiscous (a slut) would tell thier son to be like that.
 
Top