"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LTR after Gaming?

gwoppin

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
113
Reaction score
58
ter the experiences we've all had and heard of whilst out in the field regarding women's nature (which is a HUGE shock at first for most) is it really possible to secure in an LTR?

Of course work on your inner game, insecurities, etc... But never REALLY knowing someone bugs me. Who knows what theyre capable of, big or small.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
19,076
ter the experiences we've all had and heard of whilst out in the field regarding women's nature (which is a HUGE shock at first for most) is it really possible to secure in an LTR?

Of course work on your inner game, insecurities, etc... But never REALLY knowing someone bugs me. Who knows what theyre capable of, big or small.
It's called life. Welcome to living.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
ter the experiences we've all had and heard of whilst out in the field regarding women's nature (which is a HUGE shock at first for most) is it really possible to secure in an LTR?

Of course work on your inner game, insecurities, etc... But never REALLY knowing someone bugs me. Who knows what theyre capable of, big or small.
yeah , you will get better at screening women and will get into relationship with worthwhile women

but you have to see relationships as a project and not as you owning them . You will never be able to tame A woman
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top