"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LR: Attack of the Big Titty Blonde

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
So… long story short… I roll out to Project Hollywood with my wing and buddy Ken to meet up with NaturalJ. We chill a little bit at the mansion while Mystery & Styles are doing their workshop thing and chat it up with TylerDurden.

Supposedly, we’re going to be picked up by a Hummer Limo, but after waiting a bit, we say **** it and roll up to the Hollywood club… me, Ken, and NaturalJ. NaturalJ hits it up with the bouncer and we get in… smooth as a baby’s bottom.

I try to open two sets with, “Hey, who’s movie premiere is this?” (since it was a red carpet event). Very poor responses, which is typical of situational openers. We hit the other side of the club and I open this attractive, slightly older (33) blonde in a tight black dress, tight fitting black jacket, who’s ****ing DD tits were just ****ing BURSTING out of her jacket…. Aaaaaah…. Titties…

Indirectly approach her with my situational opener and it just goes REALLY well. I befriend her female friend (who has a boyfriend, but isn’t there) and the dude/actor she’s with (not her boyfriend). OK, so I’m thinking, I have a sticking point of accelerating physical intimacy. So while I’m leaning against the wall while doing wide rapport, I put my hand on the small of her back and pull her in. Like for a kiss. But I just talk really soft to her so we’re touching noses.

It’s on, baby. I grab her hand and roll her to the dance floor. Grind, I teach her some hip-hop dance moves, we makeout, grind some more. It’s so on. Except the making out was probably a bit too much, since it would later come back to bite me in the ass.

So off the dance floor, I chat it up with the guys when my girl and her girlfriend run to the restroom. I close my tab when the other guy, with the other girl, comes up to me and says that my girl says goodbye, but they have to go back to the hotel (it’s about Last Call). It’s called ASD gentlemen. Buyer’s remorse. Accelerate too fast and she feels like a slut.

I’m like, WHAT THE ****? Ok, wait a minute. Time out. What should I do coach?! Maybe to an AFC or some other chump, the game is over. **** THAT. We know where they are so I say ciao to my wings (who are hooking up with their chicks, whatsup Ken & NaturalJ you badass players you!) and roll with this guy (who is basically an AFC actor, hereby dubbed AFCActorDude).

It’s ****ing raining, we’re drenched, and we hop in his car. We call them up and they say they’re tired and sleeping, but they give us their room number. Right. They’re tired. And they give us directions to their hotel. And their room number. Again. An AFC might buy the tired bit, but as a PUA, I tell my impromptu AFC wing… “Dude, we’re about to tap that ass. Grab your balls and let’s ROLL!!!”

We drop by 7-11 so AFCActorDude can grab some rubbers. Dumb ass. Call them up, but they’re not answering. Roll up to the hotel, steal some free apples and a rose, and up to their room. We call and knock, but they’re not answering at first. All right, this is a little ****ed up I’m thinking. This. Is. BULL****. So while AFCActorDude is moaning and pissing his pants, I recollect my thoughts, calm my mind, and knock again.

Presto. Bing. Abracadabra. My girl opens up the door. GAME ON.

All of a sudden all four of us on the bed. I’m making out with my girl, AFCActorDude is giving “his” girl a massage. Placating fool. My girl is resisting (in between her moans) so I pull the SHEETS OFF THE BED. Give the other couple one set of blankets and me and my girl are now totally under separate blankets. My girl and I can makeout without the other couple “checking” on us. It’s an illusion, but’s a damn good illusion when you and your girl are IN THE MOMENT and she DOESN”T WANT TO FEEL LIKE A SLUT.

So now I’m sucking those big ass, porn star, double DD titties. God I am such a fool for blondes and big tits. I am going to town and she’s giving me this line about never doing this until the fifth date. I pause for a second while I tonguing her huge tatas, when I start playing the “Dating Game.”

I start role playing, future projecting, and time distorting by telling her all the four dates (tonight being the first date) that I would take her while in California. Cool **** like the beach, snowboarding at Big Ben, shopping at Melrose, etc. etc. etc. THEN I have HER tell me what HER dates would be in Tennessee (she’s only here for one more day). I also ended up being really ****y & funny by teasing her date choices (Oh my GAWD, you would take me to DOLLYWORLD! What kind of date is THAT?!). Like we’re already a cute couple.

Fun, but other than sucking her titties, things still aren’t progressing nicely. AFCActorDude hasn’t even started making out his chick. He’s just giving his girl a backrub. Dumb ass, I’ve got to do everything myself. So I have BOTH girls start giving ME a back rub. OMG, if I didn’t depend on AFCActorDude for giving me a ride, I might have just pulled off a ****ing threesome because the other ditzy blonde was SOOOOOO giving me the eye and some EXTRA kino. Hehehehe.

OK. Here’s a move I learned from my wing and buddy RyanStone. When in doubt. And when you want to accelerate ****. ****ing take off your clothes likes it’s the most natural ****ing thing in the world. Off comes my shoes. Off goes my shirt. Off goes my belt. 10 seconds. Tops. Both blondes are stunned. AFCActorDude is pissing his pants.

I smirk.

I literally CAVEMAN my girl by PICKING her up and taking her into the hallway in front of the bathroom. Put her on the ground and start making out with her. She’s moaning “No” when I *ORDER* her to stick out her tongue so I can suck on it. She started to go ****ing crazy. Then I *ORDERED* her to turn around so I can snack on her neck. She’s starts ****ing MOANING to the point of SCREAMING. I rip off her shirt and go to town on her bare back.

She’s writhing on the flood when the ditzy girl and AFCActorDude are like “What the **** is going on over there?!”

I’m like “SHUT THE **** UP AND GIVE US SOME PRIVACY!” Ditzy Blonde is a little jealous (she kept on telling me I was SOOOOOOO cute and AFCActorDude never made it past backrubbing and kissing). I *GRIND* my girl straight into the bathroom floor where I promptly **** close that ass.

All the while, she’s saying, “I don’t do this until the FIFTH DATE!”

I’m like, “Honey, we’ve already been on TEN DATES! 5 already in California and your silly 5 in Tennesse!”

We get politely ejected out of the hotel in the morning (6AM) after the deed is done since they had to get up to fly that morning, but again, as usual, while I’m leaving, I tell my big DD titty blonde, “ONCE YOU GO ASIAN! YOU CAN’T GO CAUCASIAN!”

The only sad thing is that I wasn’t able to get a picture of her or her big tits :-(
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Money. That was money.


I think that if you're FEARLESS in social/pickup situations, with a fair amount of instinct and common sense, it really isn't that hard to lay girls. But that's in the bar/club scene - not daytime cold approaches.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Damn bro that some carniverous ****!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
I only briefly touched on this in the report, but at that one point when the two girls are giving me a massage with my shirt off, BOTH girls were topless and the other Ditzy Blonde was in nothing but a G-String. I was SORELY tempted to try and pull a threesome except that would mean screwing over my ride/wing (Nevermind the fact that he was a total AFC who STILL couldn't bang "his girl") and there was no guarantee I could actually pull it off.

And when I was nibbling on my girl's neck, who was moaning and writhing, saying stuff like that it was bringing her to an orgasm, Ditzy Blonde was like, "Do it to me! Someone do it to me!" Christ, I wanted to jump her too. Ditzy Blonde was pretty hot, even though she ONLY had C-cup size breasts ;-)

Oh, and did I mention that DitzyBlonde nibbled on my girl's DDs a couple of times when we were making out on the bed? Aaaah, memories to last a lifetime. ;-)
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
so does ya mama
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
OK, the brass balls award goes to JT ths week,..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top