Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Loyalty vs Spinning plates

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my point. Point is be a little more distant. If that kills the relationship it was dying anyway.

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with her this morning. I ended it up for good.
Good deal my man. It's always hard letting go of someone you care about but if nothing good is coming your way from that relationship it's time to call it quits. You can't reason with desire.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good deal my man. It's always hard letting go of someone you care about but if nothing good is coming your way from that relationship it's time to call it quits. You can't reason with desire.
To be honest its the first time i have initiated a break up. Usually i have been the one to be dumped. Always trying to adjust with my partner, I suppose this time i have had enough.

kirt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adjusting is what a woman should do in a relationship. Men don't adjust, they hold the frame and next her if she doesn't adjust. You can be a gentleman, but you don't adjust. You start adjusting she just starts seeing you less of a man and loses her interest anyways.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Don´t consider it cheating if she already losing interest anyway. Monkey-branch for sure and then break up.