"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

low voice

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
I've tried saying hi to a couple people when they walk by but my voice is so damn deep and low they can never hear me. Even if I'm right next to them they sometimes can't hear me. But when I'm talking to my family I talk with the same voice level and they can hear me fine. Also, at dances I've gone to when I'm slow dancing I have to yell for the girl to even hear me, and even then she sometimes can't hear me. And then when the louder music comes on there's no reason for me to even say anything because she's not going to hear me. Is there a way you can make your voice louder?

I forgot to say, I've been slightly more outgoing, and I've said some things that would have been funny, but then the person doesn't hear what I said, and goes what did you say, but then the joke is dead by then. Do I have to result to yelling for people to hear me?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Im the same way, except my voice is VERY deep. When ever your by yourself and noone is around just practice yelling (not screaming) It will help raise your voice level some or atleast it did mine. Just don't go around yelling at everyone :p

I talk with the same voice level and they can hear me fine.
This is because their your family and their use to you talking that way. Some stranger isn't going to be use to it.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Your voice isn't low, your just pushing it. You've adjusted to it, but it's actually negatively effecting your projection and tone. Look up speech pathology in the bookstore and online.

What you need to do is learn to bring your voice out of your throat to it's proper level.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Your voice isn't low, your just pushing it. You've adjusted to it, but it's actually negatively effecting your projection and tone. Look up speech pathology in the bookstore and online.

What you need to do is learn to bring your voice out of your throat to it's proper level.
How can you say his voice isnt low?? Once my brother and i were talking with my uncle and our mom with in talking distance and they didnt hear a word we said but we heard each just fine. All you have to do is just talk a little louder and youll be good. Having a deep voice is cool cause girls think its hot and people think it sounds cool for some reason.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
i'm the same. deep voice = powerful as long as people can hear what you're saying.

in loud atmospheres the deepness of your voice is lost to surroundings. in these places, try raising the pitch of your voice a little or stand closer to the person you're talking to. if you can, isolate with the person to a quiet spot. if you're raising the pitch of your voice, only do it a little, cuz you don't want to sound like your typical campman

fingers wrote a post called "empower your voice". i used his main exercises and it deepened my voice even more. but he said in it that your perfect pitch can be high; it doesn't have to be as low as possible.

he also recommended singing along with songs when you're on your own. prevents you talking in a monotone voice
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top