Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low T on OLD & text from ex

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I deducted 5 years from my age on OLD (28 instead of 33)... and lo and behold I matched some normal looking women.

I tried to implement some advice I've gotten on here recently about how to move things along.

• One said she liked music in her profile so I opened with: "hello X, it's a pleasure, so what are your favorite songs?".
  • Her: "hi, I have a lot, I don't know which I prefer."
  • Me: "I like Latin music, especially Puerto Rican music. Do you like to dance?"
  • Her "yes, but only after drinking something first lol."
  • Me: "so let's go dancing this weekend. We can meet at X bar at 10pm on Friday."
  • Her (24 hours later): "sounds good".
  • Me (24 hours later / Thursday night): "see you tomorrow at 10pm. How is your week going?"
  • Her (on Friday at 9pm): "Hi".
  • Me (in the gym, assuming date wasn't happening): "give me your number."
  • She sent me her number at 6pm on Saturday.
  • I messaged her 5pm Sunday: "Hi, it's X from Tinder. How is your weekend?"
  • Her (10pm Sunday): "Hi"
  • Me (Monday night): "let's go out on Friday, X bar, 10pm"
  • Her (30 minutes later): "sounds good"
I assume she's either a catfish or extremely low interest. Either way, I decided I don't care to meet her tonight, so I'm staying home.

Any thoughts on my approach and my thinking?

------------
I woke up this morning to a message from my ex saying: "I am really high and I am missing your d1ck :("

We met last September and was dating her until January this year when I relocated for work. She is cool and I was attracted to her. But I decided early that it was transient. There were a couple of small red flags, and I didn't want to commit to something that didn't really excite me, as I have done before.

I fap over her sometimes. But I have no intention of reaching out to her. As far as I was concerned, it was done, and in the past. I would be astonished if she hasn't taken at least one pipe since we parted 3 months ago.

Her message is dumb af, and demonstrates one of her red flags. She couldn't allow herself to be vulnerable in a feminine way (turn on), and instead tends to LARP as a social media programed bad b1tch (turn off).

Anyway:
  • Ignore and delete the message? or
  • Write back "book a flight then"? or
  • Write back scolding her somehow?

M

member160292

10PM, that’s bold. I have a hunch it’s won’t go in your favor. You’re failing to build rapport, women get tons of messages for a date and nothing else of substance. You need to get more banter going.

If you’re still jacking off to your ex, why not meet up with her and keep her around as a plate while you look for something new?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did well until this point:

• Me: "so let's go dancing this weekend. We can meet at X bar at 10pm on Friday."
  • Me (24 hours later / Thursday night): "see you tomorrow at 10pm. How is your week going?"
After the “sounds good.” This is how it should go:

Her: Sounds good
You: Great. It’s a date. See you there?
Her: Yes
You: Perfect. See you there. 999-999-9999 is my number if you need to reach me

You never actually asked for the order. Also, it is more effective to set the date first and give her your number than to ask her for the number through the app.

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
10PM, that’s bold.
10pm is because that's what time anything starts where I live. It's a ball ache. They usually don't go out until even later. And stay out all night. Not my vibe.

If you’re still jacking off to your ex, why not meet up with her and keep her around as a plate while you look for something new?
Her and I live in separate countries.

If I write back saying "ok. book a flight then." I would invite her to come stay with me for a week. And we would just fvck and then say goodbye again. Seems like too much hassle for some puss.

I'm leaning heavily towards leaving the message on read and just forgetting about it.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I deducted 5 years from my age on OLD (28 instead of 33)... and lo and behold I matched some normal looking women.

I tried to implement some advice I've gotten on here recently about how to move things along.

• One said she liked music in her profile so I opened with: "hello X, it's a pleasure, so what are your favorite songs?".
  • Her: "hi, I have a lot, I don't know which I prefer."
  • Me: "I like Latin music, especially Puerto Rican music. Do you like to dance?"
  • Her "yes, but only after drinking something first lol."
  • Her (on Friday at 9pm): "Hi".
  • Me (in the gym, assuming date wasn't happening): "give me your number."
  • She sent me her number at 6pm on Saturday.
  • I messaged her 5pm Sunday: "Hi, it's X from Tinder. How is your weekend?"
  • Her (10pm Sunday): "Hi"
  • Me (Monday night): "let's go out on Friday, X bar, 10pm"
  • Her (30 minutes later): "sounds good"
I assume she's either a catfish or extremely low interest. Either way, I decided I don't care to meet her tonight, so I'm staying home.

Any thoughts on my approach and my thinking?

------------
I woke up this morning to a message from my ex saying: "I am really high and I am missing your d1ck :("

We met last September and was dating her until January this year when I relocated for work. She is cool and I was attracted to her. But I decided early that it was transient. There were a couple of small red flags, and I didn't want to commit to something that didn't really excite me, as I have done before.

I fap over her sometimes. But I have no intention of reaching out to her. As far as I was concerned, it was done, and in the past. I would be astonished if she hasn't taken at least one pipe since we parted 3 months ago.

Her message is dumb af, and demonstrates one of her red flags. She couldn't allow herself to be vulnerable in a feminine way (turn on), and instead tends to LARP as a social media programed bad b1tch (turn off).

Anyway:
  • Ignore and delete the message? or
  • Write back "book a flight then"? or
  • Write back scolding her somehow?
I dance as well, if you actually enjoy it, go to dance classes, intermediate or advanced. Not so much to meet women, a lot of them are old or married, but they can go out as a group or events, where you definitely meet other women. I've done it, and if you're a good dancer, you can ask her out in those events

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So let me understand this...you are wondering how to get dates because you haven't been successful. You get the number and the date(or did you...texting was kinda weird vibes to me if I am being honest)...then you play out the date in your mind and decide not to go on it?

You need the practice in the field on the date...

What's the point of doing this if you aren't going to go on the date?

FinallyAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
...you are wondering how to get dates because you haven't been successful.
Not quite. I'm more trying to sharpen my game. (Increase conversion rate, have better verbal game in text and talk, attract more women etc.) It's not that I want a date at all costs.

...texting was kinda weird vibes to me if I am being honest
Which part specifically was weird and what is a better alternative?

then you play out the date in your mind
?

What's the point of doing this if you aren't going to go on the date?
I just wasn't motivated enough to meet her in the end. I didn't like her enough. It's probably that simple.