Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low T Gonna Kill You

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Male coronavirus patients with low testosterone levels are MORE likely to die from COVID-19, German hospital finds
  • German hospital assessed the hormone levels of 45 COVID-19 patients in ICU
  • Found that the vast majority of men admitted had low testosterone levels
  • Testosterone may be able to stop the body's immune system from going haywire
  • Low levels of the sex hormone are unable to regulate the body's immune response, leading to a 'cytokine storm' which can be fatal

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck getting diagnosed for low T. They dont normalize the levels against age, health or historical population levels (that were higher), so unless you have an absolutely critical deficit like a sickly 90 year old, youll be well into the "green" because of the skewed average.

If you dont wanna take my word for it, go and get tested yourself and compare it in google with the T levels measured 30 years ago.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck getting diagnosed for low T. They dont normalize the levels by age, health or historical population levels (that were higher), so unless you have an absolutely critical deficit like a sickly 90 year old, youll be well into the "green" because of the skewed average.

That might be true in Europe and Canada and Aus, but in the US there's more freedom for doctors to give their opinion for what's considered low T, which is why it's generally easier to get TRT in the US than in Europe or Canada and Aus. Even guys considered to be in the middle range of T levels for their age can still get approved for TRT.

Since TRT is not covered by insurance, and thus big pharma does not have to negotiate prices with insurance companies, they can make a killing off of easy-to-access TRT. And much like cigarettes, once you get on TRT you're on for life. It's big business.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Male coronavirus patients with low testosterone levels are MORE likely to die from COVID-19, German hospital finds
  • German hospital assessed the hormone levels of 45 COVID-19 patients in ICU
  • Found that the vast majority of men admitted had low testosterone levels
  • Testosterone may be able to stop the body's immune system from going haywire
  • Low levels of the sex hormone are unable to regulate the body's immune response, leading to a 'cytokine storm' which can be fatal
it means nofap is the only way to survive

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go get tested for low-T, definitely ask for a number because if you don't, doctor will just tell you you are normal but their version of normal has a wide spectrum of what's considered "normal". At least with a number, you can come to your own conclusions and compare it to others in your age bracket.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctors in europe are mostly ignorant when it comes of hormones and their overall attitute toward masculinity is completely wrong.

They see a skinny fat guy with low energy, low libido and a general weak appearance but find nothing wrong in it cause he jogs once a week and can keep his work without suffering any serious condition.

If they were mechanics they could see an old broken car and say that it doesnt need any work cause it starts and moves.

Of course if you disagree you are a fanatic or possibly someone going to do dangerous things that needs to be lectured about steroids and their risks.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy in their mid 30's on up should specifically request a Low-T test and make sure you get an actual number back from the doctor. Because often times, a general practitioner will just tell you that "you're ok and within the range".
Just like a physical, it's important the older you get to know where you stand and establish some sort of baseline, especially for us guys that want to be the best we can.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo
What's the latest on raising T levels naturally? Can it be done through nutrition or are injections necessary?
You can raise it quite a bit if you are currently inactive and drinking alcohol and in a negative environment.

Did you know that alcohol drops increases your estrogen, decreases testosterone by over 50%, and it decreases your metabolism by 70% while it's in you?

Did you know that an active body, causes the body to pump up hormone production? Did you know that challenging your body by strength training, forces it to adapt and become stronger? Did you know that your mind also becomes stronger?

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the latest on raising T levels naturally? Can it be done through nutrition or are injections necessary?
You can eliminate factors that reduce T by having a healthy lifestyle, but there is no way to get supernatural results by natural means. If youre already healthy, you will need injections to raise the T.

Thats how you get the larger than life look which is then be marketed as "hard work, broccoli and beauty sleep". The fitness models, athletes and actors are on drugs.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get testosterone in America with normal T. I had a friend raving about “optimizing” his Testosterone. So I reached out to the telemedicine clinic. My total t was 610 and 38 years old... I had a high shbg which was locking up a bunch of my free t. They prescribed me 160mg of testosterone a week and it put my new levels at 1400 testosterone. It’s been a year and blood work is perfect. My body composition has completely changed... I am stronger now at 215lbs than I was at 240. My mood is always upbeat when pre optimization I was always feeling bleh. It feels like I’m cheating at life.. if I over eat on trt it doesn’t seem to get stored as fat.. I just keep gaining muscle. I recommend any guy 35 and older to look into trt.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if it's even available in Italy. I don't have any other choice at this point after my operations.

Doesn't TRT make you bald? Perhaps the only part of me that isn't messed up is my hairline.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if it's even available in Italy. I don't have any other choice at this point after my operations.

Doesn't TRT make you bald? Perhaps the only part of me that isn't messed up is my hairline.
I was worried about thinning hair but the doctor I use told me if you were going to go bald trt can speed it up. Male pattern baldness does not run in my family and on trt I have not noticed any thinning. The common sides from trt can be thinning hair, shrunken testicles and acne.... I was fortunate and had zero negative sides. The testicle issue can be fixed by taking hcg and keeping them working but I recommend doing testosterone by itself for a few months and see if they even shrink... they may not and you might not need hcg.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was worried about thinning hair but the doctor I use told me if you were going to go bald trt can speed it up. Male pattern baldness does not run in my family and on trt I have not noticed any thinning. The common sides from trt can be thinning hair, shrunken testicles and acne.... I was fortunate and had zero negative sides. The testicle issue can be fixed by taking hcg and keeping them working but I recommend doing testosterone by itself for a few months and see if they even shrink... they may not and you might not need hcg.
HCG is about to get more expensive because now the FDA has listed it as a biologic which means most pharmacies won't be able to compound it anymore.

I've seen videos on youtube talk about how Kisspeptin might have to be used as a substitute for HCG.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Get some kind of hair loss treatment for that, I personally use a minoxidil product and it works great. I noticed a very slight hair recession on one side last year, and the minoxidil reversed it back to 100% even with a lower dosage than the recommendation says. Then you just keep using it so it stays that way, I'm not going to lose a single square centimeter of hair.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women run hormone therapy all the time to feel better and it is very accepted socially and medically. Should be the same for men. Proviron does not mess up the body or have any or many bad effects. Does not shutdown or shrink anything. Most of the benefits we want are included, but the body knows it is not real and therefore does not turn itself off. Anyone that has run a cycle, likely know about it. Is used to counter negative effects of stronger things. On its own, can be a low cost effective TRT. Will increase blood pressure if we don't run or some other solid cardio activity. Will cause slight strengthening of secondary characteristics.. but that is not bad. It is a little hard on hair. some will accept that trade off as a good deal. It will also slightly raise body temp and metabolism. Been around since the 1930s in one form or another. If we can do it naturally then that is the better way, if not then doing something can be better than just dealing with low T.

Just my opinion, others results will vary.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I dropped from 188 to 181. That's how hard (sweaty) my workout was. This b!tch at the park asked me, "What are you doing?" when I jumped up on the monkey bars to do pullups (as if I was infecting it with coronavirus, meanwhile there are swarms of people at beaches right now). I wanted to shut her and her little dog up. I had music on so that lessened my acknowledgement of her disdain.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Women run hormone therapy all the time to feel better and it is very accepted socially and medically. Should be the same for men. Proviron does not mess up the body or have any or many bad effects. Does not shutdown or shrink anything. Most of the benefits we want are included, but the body knows it is not real and therefore does not turn itself off. Anyone that has run a cycle, likely know about it. Is used to counter negative effects of stronger things. On its own, can be a low cost effective TRT. Will increase blood pressure if we don't run or some other solid cardio activity. Will cause slight strengthening of secondary characteristics.. but that is not bad. It is a little hard on hair. some will accept that trade off as a good deal. It will also slightly raise body temp and metabolism. Been around since the 1930s in one form or another. If we can do it naturally then that is the better way, if not then doing something can be better than just dealing with low T.

Just my opinion, others results will vary.
it is important to consider these other effects

Last edited: