low self esteem or character

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
still struggling with the aftermath of a break-up 5 months ago.

I'm just wondering how much character whether a (too) low self-esteem is playing a game in order to heal yourself.

The emotions I'm experiencing are sometimes very scary ... like being anxious, like I can't drop this.
It's not all the time ... but sometimes ... I'm going very low and it takes maybe also too long to heal.

Not sure what things of my personality are playing here.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still struggling with the aftermath of a break-up 5 months ago.

I'm just wondering how much character whether a (too) low self-esteem is playing a game in order to heal yourself.

The emotions I'm experiencing are sometimes very scary ... like being anxious, like I can't drop this.
It's not all the time ... but sometimes ... I'm going very low and it takes maybe also too long to heal.

Not sure what things of my personality are playing here.
Sounds like a bit of depression. 5 months, you should be on the prowl for new ladies

If you have put your self worth in this girls opinion of you (aka still care what she thinks. Or want her back,) then you are delaying your own healing process.

Put the ex out of your mind. Have this mentality. A lady gets one chance per lifetime with me. She blew it. On to newnanf better ladies. Go date. Go spin plates. Get out there. The more ladies you interact with the better you will feel.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let some low self esteem woman spread her disease to you. That's how I look at it. She did all these things to you because of her issue and now you feel like she feels, maybe even thought about treating others the same way.
i think indeed i'm in this roulette of her ... saw it too late a bit. also my fault to cut off too late.

thx for speaking out