Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low Interest then becomes high interest with a bf

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. What are your opinions of chicks with bfs?
If they're into you they will make a move, in this case, she did.

2. Backstory

We said hi's exchanged names, she moved on.
Then I played this crappy game of corn toss with some older woman and she joined.
I guess she saw that the older woman (her friend) had such a good convo with me.
We had really good chemistry at a crappy sports event.
She said her bf is a really good soccer player, I said why doesn't he teach you (I think I opened a wound there lol).
(He instagram she seemed to have some crappy exs, so I don't think much of her bf).
I was bored so I taught her, she was the fastest learner ever.
I felt there was a really good connection but my phone was dead.
I just said bye and left.
She went to my car and asked me for my contact number to join my next soccer outing (excuse).

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will find that there's a large number of chicks "hooked up" with dudes NOT because they're really "into" them---but just because they want to have a "boyfriend". However, I would also advise you do not put too much stock in anything this girl says or does until "she" makes a more decisive move on you. Or better yet, if she responds favorably to you making an "obvious' romantic move on her.

If you fail to elicit a firm "yes or no" response from her as soon as possible: Beware of her putting you in her friend zone and just start using your continuous attention to feed her ego.

Don't fall into the Friend Zone Trap!

March on, Soldier.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya everything you said, that's what I suspect also.
I agree. It's her move really.

When I met her she seemed normal, then when I see her Instagram - more whacky.
Girls are not what they seem ever lol.

Part 2 is...
How do you ever trust a girl that would cheat on her bf? But then again, I think all women do this, they always have a backup before a breakup. I had a prev girl with a bf 19 before and def not long term material.

Last edited:

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that any given woman will remain faithful in a exclusive relationship.

The best defense against having your girl cheat on you is probably a combination of different factors.

Number one - you should know why any particular girl is with you in the first place. And if you do know why she is with you, then you should also know what behaviors/actions you should continue to display in order to maintain her interest.

And number two - you will also be a little ahead of the game if you are with a woman and her interest level was strong in you from the very start.

Translation - if a woman takes a long time to warm up to you romantically, then chances are she can go cold on you quickly---if someone she perceives as more attractive to her enters the picture. Why? Because she wasn't naturally or immediately attracted to you in the first place.

In the end, all you can do is choose your women wisely and concentrate on being the best man that you can be.

And you do this NOT for her, but for yourself.

You have to let these chicks get into your life where they fit in. And not the other way around.

Much respect.

V. U.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will find that there's a large number of chicks "hooked up" with dudes NOT because they're really "into" them---but just because they want to have a "boyfriend". However, I would also advise you do not put too much stock in anything this girl says or does until "she" makes a more decisive move on you. Or better yet, if she responds favorably to you making an "obvious' romantic move on her.

If you fail to elicit a firm "yes or no" response from her as soon as possible: Beware of her putting you in her friend zone and just start using your continuous attention to feed her ego.

Don't fall into the Friend Zone Trap!

March on, Soldier.
Her giving up the "panties" isn't a super decisive move? She can do this and still not be fully vested.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. What are your opinions of chicks with bfs?
If they're into you they will make a move, in this case, she did.

2. Backstory

We said hi's exchanged names, she moved on.
Then I played this crappy game of corn toss with some older woman and she joined.
I guess she saw that the older woman (her friend) had such a good convo with me.
We had really good chemistry at a crappy sports event.
She said her bf is a really good soccer player, I said why doesn't he teach you (I think I opened a wound there lol).
(He instagram she seemed to have some crappy exs, so I don't think much of her bf).
I was bored so I taught her, she was the fastest learner ever.
I felt there was a really good connection but my phone was dead.
I just said bye and left.
She went to my car and asked me for my contact number to join my next soccer outing (excuse).
Do not take for granted the fact that there are guys out there who will literally kill you for messing with their girlfriends.

You do not know this guy or what he is capable of. Don’t believe me? Visit a prison. Every lifer there who killed someone it was a robbery gone bad or snapped over a girlfriend/wife. Almost without exception.

And believe me I’m not being over dramatic, I always stress this to guys. People are crazy, it’s too many girls out there to even chance it, even if the chance is low.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I second Cola.

Well, if you're not first, you're last. So of course she's gonna show high interest but only if you constantly give her nonsexual attention, you don't get physical, and your dik isn't within 5 miles of her. IOW, she views you as a beta and since she has Chad, she needs an orbiter to fill her nonsexual attention void that Chad refuses to do. Hey, you're helping her get stronger legs so she can wrap around Chad, and Tyrone shortly after.

Next time, go Mode One. Google it. Okay okay, let her know in a seductive-matter-of-fact tone that you have no desire to be platonic friends.