I am trying to get a low self esteem girl. what do I have to do differently to get her and to keep her once I get her? I did a search on low self esteem chicks and it seems like they are trouble is this true and if so why?
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Thats a good point PuertoRicanLover. I did wonder I know she is real real skinny and laugh if you want but she is also missing some teeth. Which are a couple things I THINK mean abuse?Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
The question you should ask yourself is "Why does she hold her self in such a low esteem" This is very important! Once you know why, then you may decide that you don't want her. Talk to her casuallly and find out in an indirect way.
If she was raped or abused in the past - then this is obviously not good for you to deal with such emotional scars!!
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Maybe I don't fuxking care ever fuxking think of that. Live you fuxking life the way you want don't fuxking butt into mine. "how do I get a low self esteem woman" was the fuxking question!Originally posted by ToP DoN
first of all...what the fvck is wrong with you...why the fvck do u want a low self esteem girl....damn you must be pathetic...
if you want a low self esteem girl...the you got to be a low self esteem guy....
get some help ....
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.