"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Love...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Wyldfire
"Compromise" is just a short way to describe two people making sacrifices. When I listed compromise as being an essential part of making a marriage work it is because the sacrifices MUST be mutual. If there is only one person making all the sacrifices it causes problems. Even if love is there, the one making all the sacrifices will find it a very difficult situation to live in.
My opinion is that marriages shouldn't need to "make a marriage work." If you're marrying someone, it should ALREADY be working.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by squirrels
My opinion is that marriages shouldn't need to "make a marriage work." If you're marrying someone, it should ALREADY be working.
Well, that's not how it goes. I had a phenomenal realtionship for 5 years...and I came very close to marrying him. We got along wonderfully and was very happy. In fact, we were so happy together that anyone around us couldn't help but smile...we just emitted incredible positive energy. We never hurt each other with words, never argued and never raised our voices or swore at each other...not even one time.

Even in a relationship like this, there was still issues and challenges that had to be sorted out and worked through. There will always be issues and challenges that pop up...but when you have a good, healthy relationship you are much better able to resolve them.
 

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
3
love is the thing that ppl named to give some reason for the necessity of fullfilment that the person "in love" needs to excuse his or her acts of stupidity and afczism.

I mean

it´s an excuse to dont take control of your life and give the responsability of this lack of discipline and focus to loooooove

there is no love thing.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
well...I dont exactly know or give a **** what love is. I dont need to. I know that I always try to make a positive impact on the lives of every person I meet.

if one women...stands out and I feel stronger or different for her over the others..then that is who I will choose or prefere to be with :)
 
Top