Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love Sick Help!!!

Will900

Don Juan
Reaction score
asking a girl out HELP!!

I am going to ask a girl out 2moro. I met her at a club, i knew her before as a mate. I speak to her in text and stuff. Anyone got any tips on how and when to ask the question? HELP!!

Last edited:

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was so special about her? This is unhealthy for you to be like this.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well why do you like this girl so much? I've met girls that I was WOWed by but I never pursued but do you have this girls number? Did you have sex with her or kiss her? Are you planning to see her again? What's the story with this girl?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*yawn*

Originally posted by Will900
I am getting this sick feeling in my stomach and it hurts alot. I met a girl at a club last nite and i really liked her and feel sick. HELP!! She was the girl of my dreams i love her so much. Is there any cure for love sickness? I kissed her a couple of times. I really want things to work out between us. I am planning to see her again. HELP!!!!

This is normal.... if you still feel the same way in a week or 2 about her (without contacting her) THEN i will tell u that its prob love @ 1st sight... otherwise, what u are feeling is perfectly normall, give it a week or 2, it will pass.

Laterz...

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Will900
I am getting this sick feeling in my stomach and it hurts alot. I met a girl at a club last nite and i really liked her and feel sick. HELP!! She was the girl of my dreams i love her so much. Is there any cure for love sickness? I kissed her a couple of times. I really want things to work out between us. I am planning to see her again. HELP!!!!

think about your situation, you are not in love with her...u hardly know her. Go out and meet 10 more girls. After that I doubt she will seem so special.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Pepto- Bismal might help. Just get out and meet more girls. There are plenty of them out there.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down

I felt the same way about a really hot girl a two years ago. It was one girls at the regional Hawaiian Tropic girls search. Couldn't get her out of my head, had trouble sleeping at night. I though I was going going crazy.

Fortunately the girl was a local and I saw her again at The Whiskey Inside of Green Valley Ranch. I though I was going to loose it, but after I had a few shots and a few drinks I was all loosed up and ready for office hours. I worked my way in there, got the didgets and eventually rounded the bases with her over the course over about two or three weeks.

Obviously things didn't work out with her in the long run. After the alcohol wore off from the first time I met her I realized how easy it was to pick her up but being nervous to the point of making myself nuts wouldn't make anything better. So get yourself undercontrol. What you do from that point is up to you but you have to have a clear head in life regardless of what you're doing. Girls or otherwise you need to be some what focused. It makes life a lot easier and a lot less stressful.