Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love, sex, energy

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all we people really need is love

insecurity comes from not being able to love people and enjoy them

detesting women comes from just masturbating oneself with a vagina, you dont care for her, how she feels against you, how she sobs and gasps as you penetrate and both of you derive pleasure from each other

sex is the highest extension of love (because you should be totally giving yourself (all your love) away, with the body and inner you, hoping the other person will give it back as well and don't leave you) thats why if you have no love you will have no sex (or bad sex, without any connection)

how do you love? realize we are all just energy, and we have much better lives if we give pleasure and love and then have someone be kind enough to give it to us

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise you guys to think about this for some time, since I am not afraid to say this is one of the most important pieces of advice written on this site. (it was touched on before as well in different forms)

The true love is what happens after infatuation is gone - when things get worse and you still care and give up your time for the person.

But on a purely emotional level, love and giving love is amazing and I promise you your lives will become happier and more people will reach out to you and want to be with you.

I remember in junior high the start athletes who was a cool guy and girls loved him. I was thinking he was popular hence why, but then I realized - he actually made everyone feel better. Cheering people on during games, giving little compliments, being nice, not judging. You can't NOT like the guy.

I encourage all of you to try it out - pretend we are all the same energy as people, and we give off love and get it back from people. FEEL the connection - imagine walking up to a girl and just saying "Wow, I really dig your vibe, what's your name?" and taking it from there.

Let us know how it went

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep its all about giving love to people. Bringing joy to their lives. To give is to receive.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont love anyone and i get a lot of girls, love just brings problems and drama.

Love yourself and thats it.