Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love Bombing vs Genuine Burning Desire

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick is making you wait for sex, it usually indicates that she's f*ing other dudes or at least doesn't have much desire in you.

On the other hand if everything goes smooth, she jump on your bone early on, and initiates text everyday, it's usually a telltale signs she is love bombing you and is on the higher end of the cluster B spectrum.

What in your experience is the right balance? How do you make sure she has the desire for you while making sure you aren't being love bombed?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick is making you wait for sex, it usually indicates that she's f*ing other dudes or at least doesn't have much desire in you.

On the other hand if everything goes smooth, she jump on your bone early on, and initiates text everyday, it's usually a telltale signs she is love bombing you and is on the higher end of the cluster B spectrum.

What in your experience is the right balance? How do you make sure she has the desire for you while making sure you aren't being love bombed?
the flip side coin is if she f$&ks you the first night you met she has also done that many times before.

i like a little bit of a challege myself but wont turn down a same day lay

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the flip side coin is if she f$&ks you the first night you met she has also done that many times before.

i like a little bit of a challege myself but wont turn down a same day lay
Of course, I wouldn't turn down a same day lay either. In this thread, however, I'm more interested in screening for LTRs; hence, trying to differentiate healthy genuine desire and love bombing.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me love bombing and putting out easy are not the same thing. If you meet a chick and you've done everything right,there's a 85% chance she will sleep with you.

Love bombing is MUCH worst. It means she treats you like she's been waiting on you forever and FINALLYYYYY she met you. Good morning, good lunch time andgood night every-single-day comes with a price. what's goes up must come down..

if she notices you and are unaffected by hr L bombing, she'll resent you. But if you do respond affectionately, she will ALSO lose respect for you..

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you meet a chick and you've done everything right, there's a 85% chance she will sleep with you.
Agree. The remaining 15% may also really like you but don't want to be viewed as a sl*t or too easy so they intentionally play the waiting game.

Love bombing turns me off. It's too much attention too soon and I like to take my time getting to know. I also require a certain amount of space so when women love bomb, I head in the opposite direction.

Burning desire happens when we get together and she can't keep her hands off me and we're ripping each others clothes off.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a noticeable difference between love bombing and genuine high interest. Love bombing is more forced and makes you question the situation. Genuine interest is like cooking dinner and every step going as smooth as possible with little to no setbacks and it tasting delicious at the end.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The older the woman is, the more likely she is to lovebomb.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That cracks the old lady right up!
Speaking mostly from OLD experience lol. IRL they're going to obscure it more and present themselves better.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The right balance is a woman‘s age.

If she is under 30, it’s ok for her to make you wait for sex for 6 months.

If she is over 30, it’s NOT ok for her to make you wait for sex for 6 minutes,

Once a woman‘s turns the decade from 20s to 30s, she loses 95% of her leverage. 1% of leverage every year after that.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Making you wait could also mean that she doesn't want to be perceived as a slut , since she sees you as boyfriend material.
Lovebombing is sth. that NPD/BPD people do to manipulate you. You should def. read about those personality disorders.

For Genuine Desire read on the Rational Male blog

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably the biggest redpill BS propagated by the likes of Rollo ... oh, she doesn't fvck you within 3 dates, then it means she has no burning desire for you. Actually, if she fvcks within 3 dates she's a hoe and probably has a lot of other issues as well. It's simple logic to understand this: for a clinically sane, feminine woman, the act of sex is intertwined with being in love. It takes time for a woman to fall in love, Corey Wayne claims 7-8 weeks, whatever the time frame is, which will differ from case to case, surely it's not a couple of weeks. Hence, if she jumps on your dyck after 2nd date, it means she's a hoe (by definition a hoe has separated the act of sex from love) or a woman with mental issues who has a twisted notion of what love is.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me love bombing and putting out easy are not the same thing. If you meet a chick and you've done everything right,there's a 85% chance she will sleep with you.

Love bombing is MUCH worst. It means she treats you like she's been waiting on you forever and FINALLYYYYY she met you. Good morning, good lunch time andgood night every-single-day comes with a price. what's goes up must come down..

if she notices you and are unaffected by hr L bombing, she'll resent you. But if you do respond affectionately, she will ALSO lose respect for you..
This.

You get better at being able to differentiate this once you have been with some Cluster Bs who specialize in love bombing. Generally speaking, they come on STRONG really fast. And this is not hopping in bed with you on Date 1 (although that can be the beginning). It is wanting to spend every waking second with you immediately after your first hook up, texting you almost nonstop, telling you she has "never ever ever felt like THIS before", telling you there is no man like you, sometimes wanting you to meet her best friends/family within a couple of weeks of meeting because "your connection is just so strong",etc. Repeat over and over. And that goes on for weeks.

And then the crash comes where it all flips on you and she begins mind games to make you want that attention back.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is under 30, it’s ok for her to make you wait for sex for 6 months.
Why is this ok?

Iron Rule of Tomassi #3

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

Why would age matter in this?

I have expressed a sense of bewilderment that a number of my friends got into LTRs where the woman made them wait multiple months for sex. With that said, in all instances the woman was under 30.

If she is over 30, it’s NOT ok for her to make you wait for sex for 6 minutes,

Once a woman‘s turns the decade from 20s to 30s, she loses 95% of her leverage. 1% of leverage every year after that.
If a woman is 30+, then I agree that longer waiting periods are less meaningful.

I see women in their 30s and 40s having plenty of leverage. There are plenty of thirsty men out there. Most 30s/40s men are vagina beggars who end up settling for some mediocre to subpar woman who is close to his age.

A normal weight, 35 year old childless woman will have plenty of options.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts.

Facts.

Well, here is the thing..

Love bombing usually comes with a negative connotation attached to it.and from what I've learned from research and personal experience, the negative connotation is because it can be used as a manipulative tactic, usually from a narcissist.

Love bombing is when a person bombs you with love with either their words or actions in order to reel you in for their own sinister desires, and once they get what they want from you, they turn cold and discard you.

Now, you can certainly have a person who genuinely loves you, and they bomb you with love because that is where their heart is.

That kind of love bombing is positive, ONLY if you feel the same way about the person.

There is nothing wrong with a person who loves you and show it.

The balance comes from a mutual understanding.

If you both love each other, then you should love bomb each other.

Now how is that for balance?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

You get better at being able to differentiate this once you have been with some Cluster Bs who specialize in love bombing. Generally speaking, they come on STRONG really fast. And this is not hopping in bed with you on Date 1 (although that can be the beginning). It is wanting to spend every waking second with you immediately after your first hook up, texting you almost nonstop, telling you she has "never ever ever felt like THIS before", telling you there is no man like you, sometimes wanting you to meet her best friends/family within a couple of weeks of meeting because "your connection is just so strong",etc. Repeat over and over. And that goes on for weeks.

And then the crash comes where it all flips on you and she begins mind games to make you want that attention back.
So remember the other day I was in here with insecurities around my situation with the guy at the wedding. Well anyway long story short we aired that out but I said that I needed to put our trip next week on hold.

she brought the trip up again as if it was still happening on Monday and then she was due to come over yesterday afternoon , which is a bit of a hike so when she got here, ate and had a chance to chill I reminded her I was not going to be traveling for the time being. Needless to say she was super taken aback. There were a similar, couple other subtle things in the past not as egregious but anyway I said what I did. I’m also making her come to me for the time being.

Anyway, while she agreed verbally to comply she also told me that she believes I over reacted and that others would feel that way too. So I’m like well I don’t care what anyone else thinks, nor am I going to bite on social manipulation , but lastly that I also think she’s dead wrong and if she wants to be with someone that’s onboard with that level of disrespect in their relationship she was essentially free to walk. So she stayed the night at my place but we will see how it goes from here.

I only bring this up due to her having shown some of the traits you point out.

I also need to highly emphasize that I did a couple things that I absolutely needed to apologize for. With that said two wrongs don’t make a right and we don’t just hop on the road and reward a fvcked up situation, we are going to slow down and let it happen the right way or it doesn’t happen.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts.

Facts.

Well, here is the thing..

Love bombing usually comes with a negative connotation attached to it.and from what I've learned from research and personal experience, the negative connotation is because it can be used as a manipulative tactic, usually from a narcissist.

Love bombing is when a person bombs you with love with either their words or actions in order to reel you in for their own sinister desires, and once they get what they want from you, they turn cold and discard you.

Now, you can certainly have a person who genuinely loves you, and they bomb you with love because that is where their heart is.

That kind of love bombing is positive, ONLY if you feel the same way about the person.

There is nothing wrong with a person who loves you and show it.

The balance comes from a mutual understanding.

If you both love each other, then you should love bomb each other.

Now how is that for balance?
Right. And that love needs to be reciprocated in action and effort. There is no other way. Those who deny this fact will suffer the consequences. Chicks say all sorts of crap, they need to take action.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

To add to this, when you do try to match her level of love bombing, she might also lose attraction. Thats why she's with you now.. because the last 3 men DID reciprocated but geuss what? She ALSO hates to get love bombed haha..women of women..

Especially with OLD, we tend to forget that a right swipe+ exchanging numbers +meeting and fecking =she's( kinda) really into you. Unfortunately most of the time (I personally) a man has trouble respecting something that was so easy. Plus you know she is this easy with every man she likes, and the fact she's on OLD simply means there gotta be at least 3 other men waiting in line..so basically her love bombing is just her robotically going through the motion. It never feels sincere.

Imo its the first sign that she's aware that your SMV is higher than hers. She'll try to get clearity about how you feel and simultaneously she's testing you. She feels she's dealing with a man whose difficult to lock down and she's about to get pumped and dumped AGAIN.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the point where I just don't care anymore, I can't be bothered with what she's doing, a lot of the time you just don't want to know anyways, I've come to value my peace of mind over ***** and I've come to understand that I need to communicate that to the women in my life so they understand why I do the things I do, I'm not into portraying myself as a constant anymore, I have my ups and downs, when I communicate this it seems to fulfill the emotional need on her end which I found to be the most exhausting thing about women over time.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this ok?

Why would age matter in this?
Society deems woman decent looking women under 30 valuable. They are more fertile and have more chance of getting pregnant, Once a woman is in her 30s, even if she is hotter or sexier than a woman who is 27, society doesn’t care, Her age, if she decent looking, and no kids and no divorces, is of upmost importance,

Jennifer Lawrence, 32, is in a new movie called No Hard Feelings. Allegedly there is a massive nude scene in it. Which ”includes a scene where Lawrence is fully nude on the beach—a challenge that she was completely unfazed by as an actress.

"Everyone in my life and my team is doing the right thing and going, 'Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you sure?'" said Lawrence. "I didn’t even have a second thought. It was hilarious to me."

Her saying “I didn’t have a second thought“ is because she is 32, married to a 6’3 art dealer and has a baby with him. Now if she was 26. no husband, no baby, then we got something, she would totally care and society would care. But 32 and married with a child? She is damaged goods, society could care less.

I see women in their 30s and 40s having plenty of leverage. There are plenty of thirsty men out there. Most 30s/40s men are vagina beggars who end up settling for some mediocre to subpar woman who is close to his age.

A normal weight, 35 year old childless woman will have plenty of options.
I would agree upto 38. Where I live, I don’t see many 40 year old women in demand, even if childless.