"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Love after lockup - men should watch Lizzie

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
AMS's latest vlog had a clip from this Lizzie b!tch and love after lockup. You want to see women take advantage of (weak) men, you need to watch the clips.

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I've seen this series. Lizzie IS one of the types of females you talk about on here. She's shameful. Her dude is desperate. The whole thing is nauseous to watch. But it's reality TV so they are playing events, situations, etc, up for viewing enjoyment.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I've seen this series. Lizzie IS one of the types of females you talk about on here. She's shameful. Her dude is desperate. The whole thing is nauseous to watch. But it's reality TV so they are playing events, situations, etc, up for viewing enjoyment.
I feel bad for the dude. Everyone, including her daughter sees she's using him. The dude bought a house for her and she's sleeping in a separate room. To add insult to injury, she spent all his money. She's on a whole another level of emotional abuse. Too bad it's not a crime. I get she has a nice chest, but good lord, this dude is simp of the decade.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I can’t believe he’s only 51. Life was not kind to his face or teeth for that matter.

She’s a soul sucking parasite, but he probably thinks he can’t do any better and he’s letting her ruin him.

Next stop Thailand. Sorry but he has that look about him.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I can’t believe he’s only 51. Life was not kind to his face or teeth for that matter.

She’s a soul sucking parasite, but he probably thinks he can’t do any better and he’s letting her ruin him.

Next stop Thailand. Sorry but he has that look about him.
Thailand should have been his first stop...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
“I can’t be in a healthy relationship”

99% of women in 2019 should admit this.lol
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
This show is like a simapalooza. Wow. Just. Wow. It's like an American version of Thailand; just closer and faster way to lose your money. Not sure how men had become like this.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
“I can’t be in a healthy relationship”

99% of women in 2019 should admit this.lol
That would require 99% of 2019 women to understand what a healthy relationship was....
 
Top