RickTheToad
Moderator
AMS's latest vlog had a clip from this Lizzie b!tch and love after lockup. You want to see women take advantage of (weak) men, you need to watch the clips.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I feel bad for the dude. Everyone, including her daughter sees she's using him. The dude bought a house for her and she's sleeping in a separate room. To add insult to injury, she spent all his money. She's on a whole another level of emotional abuse. Too bad it's not a crime. I get she has a nice chest, but good lord, this dude is simp of the decade.I've seen this series. Lizzie IS one of the types of females you talk about on here. She's shameful. Her dude is desperate. The whole thing is nauseous to watch. But it's reality TV so they are playing events, situations, etc, up for viewing enjoyment.
Thailand should have been his first stop...I can’t believe he’s only 51. Life was not kind to his face or teeth for that matter.
She’s a soul sucking parasite, but he probably thinks he can’t do any better and he’s letting her ruin him.
Next stop Thailand. Sorry but he has that look about him.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Hahaha yesThailand should have been his first stop...
That would require 99% of 2019 women to understand what a healthy relationship was....“I can’t be in a healthy relationship”
99% of women in 2019 should admit this.lol