Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Love after lockup - men should watch Lizzie

RickTheToad

Reaction score
AMS's latest vlog had a clip from this Lizzie b!tch and love after lockup. You want to see women take advantage of (weak) men, you need to watch the clips.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this series. Lizzie IS one of the types of females you talk about on here. She's shameful. Her dude is desperate. The whole thing is nauseous to watch. But it's reality TV so they are playing events, situations, etc, up for viewing enjoyment.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've seen this series. Lizzie IS one of the types of females you talk about on here. She's shameful. Her dude is desperate. The whole thing is nauseous to watch. But it's reality TV so they are playing events, situations, etc, up for viewing enjoyment.
I feel bad for the dude. Everyone, including her daughter sees she's using him. The dude bought a house for her and she's sleeping in a separate room. To add insult to injury, she spent all his money. She's on a whole another level of emotional abuse. Too bad it's not a crime. I get she has a nice chest, but good lord, this dude is simp of the decade.

A

AJ84

I can’t believe he’s only 51. Life was not kind to his face or teeth for that matter.

She’s a soul sucking parasite, but he probably thinks he can’t do any better and he’s letting her ruin him.

Next stop Thailand. Sorry but he has that look about him.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t believe he’s only 51. Life was not kind to his face or teeth for that matter.

She’s a soul sucking parasite, but he probably thinks he can’t do any better and he’s letting her ruin him.

Next stop Thailand. Sorry but he has that look about him.
Thailand should have been his first stop...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I can’t be in a healthy relationship”

99% of women in 2019 should admit this.lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This show is like a simapalooza. Wow. Just. Wow. It's like an American version of Thailand; just closer and faster way to lose your money. Not sure how men had become like this.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I can’t be in a healthy relationship”

99% of women in 2019 should admit this.lol
That would require 99% of 2019 women to understand what a healthy relationship was....