"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Loud Bars

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
So I deiced to try some night game and hit a few bars downtown. I actually made an approach in one of them but I ran into the issue of the atmosphere loudness. The music and chatter from the people made the conversation difficult without shouting.
The conversation went like this...
Me: *tap* "Hey do you know any other good bars around?"
Girl: "Bars? There are bars all around just pick one"
Me: "I am looking a bar with less energy. I need to hear myself thing sometimes"
Girl: "I dont know they are all the same"
At this point I i realized I was not so much hearing her as I was reading her lips and interpretation her body language. I was not sure where to take the conversation to lead to an easier conversation so I droped it.
Do you guys run into this problem. What is your approach in this situation? Do you only patron bars that are conversation level?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I’ve always had a real problem with this, especially because I lost a lot of hearing as a little kid with ear infections.

For most of my adult life I’ve had difficulty hearing people whenever there’s a “white noise” type sound in the background. This can be rushing water, or a restaurant’s background chatter, or music.

I’ve been out of the bar scene for a long time, but I remember doing a lot of lip reading back then. I remember thinking how uncomfortable it was and how it wasn’t worth it. I found quieter venues to solve the problem. I always hated bars and clubs anyway because of the low quality women there.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Observe super carefully, chicks get really close to say something. Back in 2010 I was the hit, I guess only American in the town, and I got hit on in the club by someone who knew. They wanted me to go dancing and sht, which I do not. They get really close, right in your ear, tits real close to you, and yell in your ear.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
You walk up and talk right in their ear, and get straight to the point, they know what time it is. Introduce yourself and go straight for the number... no time for all that back and forth in the club
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
I was thinking next time I will ask if she knows any quite bars or someplace where I hear myself think. Maybe get her outside or to a dead zone.
I would try more day game but I have yet to good sources with attractive women.
 
Top