Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lost?!?

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that was always checking me out.... the story is that she didnt come to class yesterday, and we had our exams given out....... and i asked her how she did and shes like i didnt come(i did this indirectly to show her she is the least of my concerns)....... im like what is this a cafe, you come whenever u want, so she laughed and walked off as if she has important things to do this girl is playin harsh..... im lost ............... SOS

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
how could there have been rapport if i didnt even time to conversate with her if she was all so busy hurrying herself out........ im thinking of still sticking to the old game plan of giving little attention to her since that was the strategy i used to make her initiate the first move...... correct?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by whiteee
how could there have been rapport if i didnt even time to conversate with her if she was all so busy hurrying herself out........ im thinking of still sticking to the old game plan of giving little attention to her since that was the strategy i used to make her initiate the first move...... correct?
Huh? Is that the FIRST time you ever talked to the girl?

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually no its the second time, she came to a group of people i know, to talk about an exam we had taken.... and it seemed as if she wanted attention from me so i talked to her and walked her out of the building and that was it......

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
but after what she did today.... felt like a diss to me at first but although she smiled with all her teeth showing, reminded me of that cheap freakin game she is trying to play..... so i dont know what strategy im going to use

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea thats a possbility..... but she could've been more recepitive do u know wat i mean? but im happy that my position whil talking to her, did not seem that i was pursuing her and i was happy about that......

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
can someone please explain the meaning of pitch?????
ever heard of a sales pitch? in this context it means go for her number, ask her to join you for coffee, etc.

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
so update of the whole situation.... today i saw her, but played her game.... actually it was very effective she was blushed the whole time, and fidgeting alot......... anyways remember how i told u guys that she'd always rush out, this time she stalled herself and went out slowly...... so i know, i dont know how long i can keep up like this, goin to get bored somehow.... but since her shell cracked the first time it will crack again..... and im sure of it.......... any comments or tips???

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone please explain the meaning of pitch?????
whiteee,

Pitch means make your play, throw some game at her, etc.

It sounds like things are moving along so keep busting on her and continue doing what works.

Cheers,
Mav

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys this girl is really gettin to me.... im not supposed to be feeling this way im turnin into a wuss.... please help shes been on my mind all weekend this is where the rejection really hurts is when u give importance to someone that doesnt deserve it and then u get shot down and it hurts like a *****, anyways ive got an exam this coming week im goin for the close, dont care if i get shot down i wanna move on........ please someone help..........

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys this girl is really gettin to me.... im not supposed to be feeling this way im turnin into a wuss.... please help shes been on my mind all weekend this is where the rejection really hurts is when u give importance to someone that doesnt deserve it and then u get shot down and it hurts like a *****, anyways ive got an exam this coming week im goin for the close, dont care if i get shot down i wanna move on........ please someone help..........
whiteee,

If what you've said above is true you've got to bring more fillies into the fold and ASAP before oneitis gets the better of you bud.

Take a look around. There are PLENTY of single and available chicks right? Go get 'em!

Cheers,
Mav

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the close. If you get rejected, don't worry, you'll survive.

What you should do for practice is get the hell out there and try to get rejected from women. It's like playing guitar, at first your fingers hurt like hell, but after a while you develope callases (sp?) and it quits hurting.

whiteee

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys its me again.... hehe anyways i b4 i had the exam i saw her im like hey shes like hi, and hurried herself into class, but the smile and the gleam in her eye told me something else so i went inside and i asked her how she studied and she seemed semi responsive anyways.... after the exam and for two days she keeps popping up at the weirdest moments where i least expect it, its like "hey you notice me im here," "look at me" anyways its not the fact that im scared or shy, the fact i dont feel she is giving me the oppurtunity to talk with her.... morever as i said its those little actions that speak loudly, and keeps me from losing interest.... btw she also is making friends with one of the girls i know in class, who always approaches me and stufff..... any advice?

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to hit this girl with the magic of "****y and funny." The next time you see her put a big smile on your face and tease her about something she's wearing or something she said or did. Be playful and make sure she is smiling and giggling or else you aren't doing it right. Do not overuse this technique. After one or two ****y and funny comments switch to more serious conversation geared towards getting to know her, building rapport and showing her that you have alot in common.