Lost virginity to each other -- she says no more sex?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a fairly odd situation. I feel like I could handle it my own way and still get what I want, but I'm interested in opinions on what I should do.

I've been with this girl for a few months, not in a relationship, but hooking-up etc. We had sex for the first time, both of our first times ever, a few weeks ago. She's been really moody since then and I've been ignoring her, focusing on other girls etc. I hit her up today and eventually we get to talking about it. She says she's decided that she isn't going to stay sexually active and that she hasn't been able to sleep well for the last two weeks since we had sex (no condom/pill). When I think back to it, I can say I'm pretty confident that I got it out, so I'm trying not to worry. Although I do plan to use condoms in the future.

Anyway, she said she isn't going to continue to have sex. What can I do to change this? My opinion is just tease the **** out of her and refuse anything but extremely light touching of her vag until she begs me to put it in her. I've done this a few times and her reactions are pretty entertaining. Ideas?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
faiNt` said:
Anyway, she said she isn't going to continue to have sex. What can I do to change this? My opinion is just tease the **** out of her and refuse anything but extremely light touching of her vag until she begs me to put it in her. I've done this a few times and her reactions are pretty entertaining. Ideas?
You got it right. Whatever you do don't react to this little drama she is giving you that will only give her more power. Don't even mention sex in conversations. Just wait till you are alone with her again and seduce her. Just go about your business making out with her, heavy kino, teasing etc and you'll get her hot enough that she will forget her drama.

btw always use protection. A few minutes of sex is not worth being a slave for 18 years of child support.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER believe a chick when they say this!!!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
NEVER believe a chick when they say this!!!
Yup. That's why i told him to just act like nothing was said and get her alone one more time and see what happens. If he does everything right in escalating and trying to get her hot and she is still a cold b|tch to him then he can start assessing whether she is worth trying anymore.