Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost temper on girlfriend.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has there been any incident when you had lost your temper on your girlfriend but you instantly regretted? It happened to me yesterday. A minor situation which I could have dealt with in a nonchalant way escalated into me reacting like any beta would have done. She said she was sorry but my problem here is that I feel like an ass whenever I remember yesterday's incident. How do I deal with this? How do comfort myself and not repeat this?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anger is a passionate feelings same as love, without anger will be there peace? No.. So forget about it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has there been any incident when you had lost your temper on your girlfriend but you instantly regretted? It happened to me yesterday. A minor situation which I could have dealt with in a nonchalant way escalated into me reacting like any beta would have done. She said she was sorry but my problem here is that I feel like an ass whenever I remember yesterday's incident. How do I deal with this? How do comfort myself and not repeat this?
Happens to everyone
I consider myself level headed and seldom lose my temper, but i had some ex gf that had my number on this.
Like i said before drama and craziness is contagious if this happens too often, it might be time to call it quit on relationship.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't argue with women - Learn to be dismissive.

That's how.
I'm just coming on to that skill now. 45 and I'm just now coming on to that skill, I'm disapointed in myself.

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only lost temper to those gf that I have lost interest or they try to manipulate me

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, it took me as long to learn. Better later than never.
I know, I know but I wasted so much relationship value by getting dragged into a woman's emotions. How could I not have learned earlier that they are extremely whimsical? One minute they feel this way, the next they feel another way and for men mostly, it's purpose that drives the train. For women, it's emotion that drives the train. Emotion should always be the caboose on the train.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highSpeed- I think many of us men here probably lived our life not knowing any better...my mom was 1st gen feminist, ruled the house, I wasn't taught how to be a man in life. Feminism has screwed us for a long time. Now we have sites like this one, wish we did when I was a teen Lol.